Check out the details of the Topic IISC 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Indian Institute of Science Admission 2020 like Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern (IISC 2020 आवेदन पत्र), Exam Dates, Eligibility, IISC Syllabus, IISC 2020 Application Form, and Fee.
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is a public university for research and higher education in science, engineering, design, and management. Indian Institute of Science does not conduct any entrance exam for providing admission in UG, PG, Research & Ph.D. courses as To get admission into these courses, the candidate must qualify the exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, JAM, KVPY, and GATE exams.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- SRMJEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- NIFT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- MU OET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
About Indian Institute of Science (IISC)
Content in this Article
Indian Institute of Science (आईआईएससी) offers advanced scientific and technological research and education in the country. The Indian Institute of Science was founded in 1909 as a result of the joint efforts of Jamsetji Nussarwanji Tata, the Government of India and the Maharaja of Mysore.
For UG Courses:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting date of Application form||1st week of February 2020|
|Submission of application form||4th week of April 2020|
|Last date of submission of scores ( KVPY, IIT JEE Main, IIT JEE Advanced, NEET)||Within 1 week after results declaration|
|Reporting at the Institution||Last week of July 2020|
For PG & Ph.D Courses:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Online application Release||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form||4th week of March 2020|
|Receipt application last date for ERP/sponsored candidates||4th week of March 2020|
|Aptitude Test for M.Tech/M.Des||3rd week of April 2020|
|Submission of scores of joint CSIR-UGC NET||4th week of April 2020|
|Interview date for M.Mgt course||April 2020|
|Interview date for M.Tech Course||May 2020|
IISC Full Form Is Indian Institute of Science
IISC 2020 Application Form
The IISC Online Application Available on the Official Website of Indian Institute of Science. The application form for all courses is issued from February 2020. The following we provide the Online Application form for IISC 2020 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The entrance Exam 2020 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only.
- The application form will be available online from February 2020 as the last date to fill the application form will be March 2020.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For IISC Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is will be based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is Rs. 2000, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through offline mode and online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
|UG courses||GEN/OBC/KM||Rs. 500|
|PG courses||General / OBC and Sponsored candidates from Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA PWD, and CPRI||Rs. 800|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 400|
IISC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for IISC 2020 which includes the Age limit for Indian Institute of Science TEST 2020, Indian Institute of Science Admission Qualification as follows.
IISC Age Limit: There’s no specific age limit to appear in Entrance Test 2020.
- For Ug Course, The Minimum Qualification for the Students must pass the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject or equivalent examination from a recognized board. With a minimum of 60% marks of aggregate. And The Applicant Must have qualified KVPY/JEE Main/ JEE Advanced or NEET.
- For PG Course The Minimum Qualification is BE/ B Tech/ B Des/ B.Arch. And the Student Must Pass Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a valid GATE/CAT/GMAT scores.
IISC 2020 Exam Pattern
The IISC Admission mostly depends on the rank or merit marks in the Qualified Examination. The Category of Selection Process is Different for the Candidates as their selected course. The Following are Categories of selection into the Indian Institute of Science Admission.
- General category candidates: 60%
- OBS: 54%
- SC/ST/PH: 30%
IISC Admission Procedure
Admission Into UG courses: The Candidates have to qualify the following examination for admission in UG courses.
- KVPY: KVPY-SA students appeared in 2017 & selected for the Fellowship, KVPY (SB & SX) aspirants appeared in 2018, and selected for the Fellowship and KVPY students shortlisted through the Empowerment Initiative for SC/ST students.
- NEET: The Candidates appearing in 2018 and secured a minimum percentage of 60% for General, 54% for OBC-NCL, 30% for SC/ST/PH.
- JEE Main & Advanced: The Candidates appearing in 2018 & must have obtained minimum percentages of 60% for General, 54% for OBC-NCL, 30% for SC/ST/PH.
Admission Into PG Courses:
- M.Tech: The Admission in the M.Tech program will be done on the basis of GATE 2016/2017/2018 scores.
- M.Des: IISc Admission in M.Des courses will be made on the basis of the GATE/CEED score and a design aptitude test and interview.
IISC Admission Cutoff & Merit List
IISC receives the application from candidates that will be placed in the merit list as per rank secured in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for national level entrance examinations. The Qualified Candidates will be called for the interview round on the basis of the merit list. The seat allotment will be given on the basis of the performance in the examination and number of seats available.
The Qualified Candidates who qualify the multiple examinations will be included in all the appropriate merit lists and Separate merit lists will be made for the candidates belonging to different reserved categories.
Also, read the Following for More Information
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- VITEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- VITMEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IISC 2020 (आईआईएससी 2020)Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.