JSSU UGET Question Paper 2020: In this article, we are providing information about the JSS University Common Entrance Test Previous Question Papers. Here we have uploaded the question paper for subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. The exam for all the subjects was held today and after which the JSSU UGET Previous Question Paper was released. However, along with the unofficial answer key, the coaching institutes also releases the JSSU UGET Exam Question Paper (JSSU UGET प्रश्न पत्र). The candidates can download the previous question paper for all the sets here.
In this, all the details are completely related to the JSS University. You can view or download the JSSU UGET Question Papers PDF is also available on this page.
- JSSU UGET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download in PDF
- JSSU UGET Answer Key/Solutions – Download in PDF
- JSSU UGET Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, formerly known as JSS University, is a Deemed to be University located in Mysuru, Karnataka. It was established in 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and is part of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, which runs a variety of educational institutions. This deemed-to-be university is recognized by MHRD and accredited by NAAC with A+ Grade (3.47 CGPA). JSS AHER has been graded as Category-I Deemed-to-be University by UGC in the Year 2018.
The Deemed to be University has been focusing on teaching, research and health services since its inception. Under the leadership and gracious Patronage and Blessings of His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Shivarathri Deshikendra Mahaswamiji, the Chancellor of JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, Pro-Chancellor, Dr. B.Suresh, a noted multifaceted leader of repute and Vice-Chancellor, Dr. Basavana Gowdappa H, an acclaimed Physician, the Deemed to be University has made great progress in grooming graduates, postgraduates, and Ph.D. researchers by providing effective value-based education across our institutions by focusing on overall development of an individual through state-of-art facilities to make the learner a useful citizen to the society.
JSSU UGET Question Paper/ Model Papers / Previous Papers 2020
The candidates can use both the question paper and answer key to counted their scores and determine the chances of qualifying the entrance examination. The candidates must ensure that they should download the question paper for their respective set only.
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|JSSU UGET 2019 exam||23 Apr 2019|
Physics and Chemistry – 10 AM to 12 PM
Mathematics – 3 PM to 4 PM
|JSSU UGET 2019 Answer Key – Official – Provisional||27 Apr 2019|
|JSSU UGET 2019 Answer Key – Official – Final||30 Apr 2019|
JSSU UGET Last 5 Years Question Papers PDF
- JSSU UGET Question Paper 2014 – Click Here
- JSSU UGET Question Paper 2015 – Click Here
- JSSU UGET Question Paper 2016 – Click Here
- JSSU UGET Question Paper 2017 – Click Here
- JSSU UGET Question Paper 2018 – Click Here
- JSSU UGET Question Paper 2019 – Update Soon
Download JSSU UGET Previous Question Papers
|JSSU UGET 2017 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry||Download|
|JSSU UGET 2016 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry||Download|
|JSSU UGET 2015 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry||Download|
|JSSU UGET 2011 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry||Download|
|JSSU UGET 2011 Question Paper For Maths||Download|
|JSSU UGET 2019 Mathematics Question Paper||Download|
JSSU UGET Previous Year Papers / Practice Papers
Solving JSSU UGET Previous Year Papers in English help you in many ways:
- It gives you an idea about the difficulty level of the paper.
- You get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
- You identify the particular chapters and concepts which are asked frequently.
- It gives you insight into your preparation – where you are standing.
- You get to know the chapters and concepts you need to put more effort on and improve.
- You improve your overall test-taking strategy, including your time management skills and the ability to select the right questions to answer.
- It helps in improving your speed and accuracy.
- By solving previous year papers, you can get rid of the fear that you have for appearing for the exam. It builds your confidence.
- It helps in building your stamina and focus.
Here, we have provided the complete details about the JSSU UGET Question Papers. So, visit once in this JSSU UGET Previous Question Papers article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this web page with our friends and family.