Check out the details of the Topic Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020. There is No Entrance Test is going to Conduct by Department of Technical Education for Admission (राजस्थान पॉलिटेक्निक आवेदन फॉर्म). You can check here the information on Rajasthan Polytechnic Exam Dates, Eligibility, Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, and Fee, Counseling and Admission Procedure of Rajasthan Polytechnic. Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan is the main authority that organizes the admission procedure known as Rajasthan Polytechnic.
Read the Following Links for More Information on the details of Entrance Test and Admissions in Respective Universities.
- AP PolyCET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- OJEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BITSAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form starts||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of application form submission||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Provisional merit list||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Document upload||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Final merit list||1st week of Aug 2020|
|First seat allotment||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Reporting at nodal center||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Upward movement||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Second seat allotment||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Reporting at nodal center||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Reporting at the allotted college||4th week of Aug 2020|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
|Application Form Starts from||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||Last week of July 2019|
|Declaring the Merit List||1st week of August 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||2nd week of August 2019|
|Seat Allotment||3rd week of August 2019|
About Directorate of Technical Education
The State of Rajasthan has a big network of polytechnics for imparting diploma education to pass out from schools. Directorate of Technical Education of Rajasthan at present has 16 polytechnics in the Government Sector and 4 in the Private (Non-Govt.) Sector. Setting up of a polytechnic involves committing substantial funds from State and national exchequer for this purpose. The admission will be offered on the basis of the high school merit list.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2019
The Admission Application Available on the Official Website of Rajasthan DTE. The application form for all courses is issued from June 2020. Following we provide the Online Application form for Rajasthan DTE 2020 Admission.
How To Apply:
- The Rajasthan Diploma Admission 2020 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available online from June 2019.
- The eligible candidates have to fill the two forms as one is an admission form and another is an option form.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
The Application Fee for the Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission is Rs.300 For all category candidates. The Admission Fee based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for Diploma courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Admission which includes the Age limit for Attending the Rajasthan Polytechnic, Diploma Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Diploma course colleges through Rajasthan DTE 2020.
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age limit: The Applicant must complete the 15 years of age at the time admission and there is no upper age limit to apply.
Qualification: The Candidates must pass 10th standard or equivalent from any recognized board and the candidate has to qualify the exam with Science and Mathematics with 35% marks.
LIST OF DESIGNATED NODAL CENTRES FOR REPORTING
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Ajmer
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Alwar
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Banswara
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Barmer
- Sh. Gokul Verma Govt. Poly. College, Bharatpur
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Bikaner
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Chittorgarh
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Churu
- Govt. Ram Chandra Khaitan Poly College, Jaipur
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Jhalawar
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Jodhpur
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Kota
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Pali
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Rajsamand
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Swai Madhopur
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Sikar
- Sh. Gokul Bhai Bhatt Govt. Poly. College, Sirohi
- Ch. Maloo Ram Bhambhu Govt. Poly. College, Sri Ganga Nagar
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Dausa
Click Here: List of College and Diploma Courses of Rajasthan
Rajasthan Polytechnic Merit List 2020
DTE Rajasthan 2020 results will be declared by the authority on the DTE website. The rank/merit will be published on the website in the Third week of August 2020. Candidates can check their rank by entering their course name, application number, and password. On the basis of the rank secured by the candidate, the admission will be offered at the various institutions of the state.
The merit list will be considered for admission in diploma courses. The admission will be done on the basis of merit that will be prepared by the score of candidates in the quantifying board exam. The rank card will also publish online on the official website and the candidates can download it within the prescribed period of August 2020. The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 merit list will be prepared on the basis of the 10th standard marks of the candidates.
Click Here: Merit List
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 COUNSELING
Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission Counselling 2018 will be conducted for the Applied Students. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website. The counseling will be started from August 2020 through offline mode. Before counselling process, candidates will be called for the document verification. The documents required for Counselling are follow
- Category Certificate
- PWD certificate
- Residence certificate
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate from Institute last attended
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
The admission will be provided through counseling through Rajasthan DTE 2020. In order to participate in the counseling, the minimal amount of Rs.4000 will be charged from the candidates. After the verification round and submission of counselling fee, the candidates can exercise the options for colleges and branches. All the required documents will be verified at the counseling round. Admission will be canceled if the candidate will not appear in Counseling Dates and also if he can not submit the certificates.
The seat allotment process will take place in two rounds. The first seat allotment will be started from the Last week of August 2018. After the completion of the seat allotment, candidates have to report at the allotted institution and complete the admission formalities.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Reservation
Also, refer to the following links as provides you the better Information.
- Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date
- CUSAT Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- PESSAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.