UPCPMT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic UPCPMT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. UPCPMT is the medical entrance test conducted by Uttar Pradesh state for admissions in MBBS & BDS courses. UPCPMT is now replaced by NEET UG Score. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about UPCPMT Entrance Exam. Application form will be available from the month of March 2019.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- SBVUMCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- COMEDK PGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
UPCPMT full form is Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
Content in this Article
UPCPMT 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application starts from||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last Date for submitting the Application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit Cards Available from||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2019|
UPCPMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPCPMT which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualification, Minimum Marks.
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Education Qualifications : Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board.
- Minimum Marks : Candidates must obtain atleast 50% (for General/OBC candidates) and 40% (for SC/ST candidates)
UPCPMT 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University.
- On the web page, Click on the link “UPCPMT 2019 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
UPCPMT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee details are mentioned in the following table.
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1400/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 750/-|
UPCPMT 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- Duration of the Exam is for 3 hours.
- Total 200 objective type questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
UPCPMT 2019 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the entrance exam will be the topics covered in 10+2. The Subjects are as follows :
UPCPMT 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
UPCPMT 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
UPCPMT 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the UPCPMT Exam is completed. UPCPMT Exam cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
UPCPMT 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- Admit Card of UPCPMT
- Rank Card of UPCPMT
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Payment Copy
- Other documents mentioned in the UPCPMT 2019 Counselling form
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of UPCPMT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.