Check out the details of the Topic UPCPMT 2024 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. UPCPMT is the medical entrance test conducted by Uttar Pradesh state for admissions in MBBS & BDS courses. UPCPMT is now replaced by NEET-UG Score.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date (UPCPMT एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about UPCPMT Entrance Exam. The application form will be available from the month of March 2020.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- SBVUMCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- COMEDK PGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
UPCPMT full form is Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
UPCPMT 2024 Exam Dates
|Download date for the application form
|2nd week Of March 2023
|Deadline to fill the application form
|3rd week of April, 2023
|Uploading of the admit cards–
|1st week of May 2023
|The date for Examination:
|4th week of May 2023
|1st week of June 2023
|Counseling will date begins
|3rd week of June 2023
UPCPMT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPCPMT which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualification, Minimum Marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Education Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC candidates) and 40% (for SC/ST candidates)
UPCPMT 2024 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University.
- On the web page, click on the link “UPCPMT 2020 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
UPCPMT 2024 Application Fee
The application fee details are mentioned in the following table.
|For General/OBC Candidates
|For SC/ST Candidates
UPCPMT 2024 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- Duration of the Exam is for 3 hours.
- A total of 200 objective type questions will be asked in the Exam.
- The duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
UPCPMT 2024 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the entrance exam will be the topics covered in 10+2. Subjects are as follows :
Admit Card 2024
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
Cut Off Marks
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the UPCPMT Exam is completed. UPCPMT Exam cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- Admit Card of UPCPMT
- Rank Card of UPCPMT
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Payment Copy
- Other documents mentioned in the UPCPMT 2024 Counselling form
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of UPCPMT 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility (UPCPMT प्रवेश). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.