Check out the details of the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of SRMJEEE (एसआरएमजेईईई) 2019 like SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, SRMJEEE Syllabus, SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form, and Fee. SRM University is one of the top-ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Science and Humanities.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- IIT JAM Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Advanced Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BITSAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Main Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- LPU NEST Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
About Sri Ramaswami Memorial University
Content in this Article
Sri Ramaswami Memorial University conducts SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE/ SRMEE/SRMJEE) as the well popular entrance exam for Engineering and health sciences Student. The University Over 600 acres replete with a variety of facilities, State-of-the-art labs, libraries, Wi-Fi, knowledge center, 4000 capacity AC auditorium, 100 online smart classrooms, Hostels with premium facilities.
The SRM University Offers On-the-spot sanction of bank educational loans during counseling. The Fee waiver of 50% to students with above 95% in CBSE or in State Board examinations and also Founder’s Scholarship full waiver on tuition, books, hostels, and mess, plus the stipend of Rs.1,000 per month to top state, SRMEEE, JEE, and AIEEE rankers, sportspersons and socio-economic disdained.
SRM JEE 2020 Exam Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||12th Oct 2019|
|Deadline of online application form||30th Mar 2020|
|Deadline of offline application form||29th Feb 2020|
|Application correction||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Sot booking starts||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Hall tickets release||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Exam date||12th – 20th Apr 2020|
|Result date||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling (OFFLINE)||2nd week of May 2020|
|Counselling (ONLINE)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Academic session starts||3rd week of Jul 2020|
SRM JEE 2019 Exam Dates
|SRM JEE Application form Starts from||October 27, 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||March 31, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application||1st week of March 2019|
|SRM JEE Slot Booking Begins||2nd week of April 2019|
|SRM JEE Admit Card Download Date
2019 Exam Date
|From 2nd week of April 2019
April 15 to 25, 2019
|Results Declaration||2nd week of May 2019|
|SRMJEE 2019 Counselling – online & offline||First to 3rd week of May 2019|
|Academic Session Begins||3rd week of July 2019|
SRMJEEE Full Form: SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination
The SRMJEEE 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of SRM. The following we provide the Online Application form for SRMJEEE 2020 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form available in online mode only. The application form will be available Online from 1st week of November 2019 as the last date to fill the SRMJEEE 2020 application form will be March 2018.
- The application fee is Rs.1060. Online Application fee payment can be done via online mode (credit card/ debit card/DD) before the Last date to apply.
- SRMJEEE Test Filling the other details in the application form like slot booking method, exam center, etc.
- After submitting these details in the form of SRMJEEE 2018, you should proceed with the payment of the application fee.
The Application Fee for the SRMJEEE Entrance test is Rs.1060. The Payment of the Application fee can be pay through offline mode and online mode.
The Eligibility Criteria for SRMJEEE 2020 which includes the Age limit for SRMJEEE TEST 2020, SRMJEEE TEST 2020 Qualification as follows.
SRMJEEE Age limit: The Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
SRMJEEE Qualification: The candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent. And the student should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate in the 12th.
The SRMJEEE entrance examination will be conducted in online mode. There would be no negative marking so no marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks in the tabular form for the SRMJEEE 2020 Exam are given as follows,
|Subjects||Questions||Marks per Ques||Marks|
Note: There will be no negative marking for each wrong response given by the candidate.
The 2020 syllabi will be based on the syllabus of 11th & 12th standard. The syllabus has the main subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology. The following are the Syllabus as we provided the Subjects on Topic wise as follows,
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Oscillations and Wave Motions
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Atomic Physics and Relatively
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics & Communication
- Units and Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Determinants and their Applications
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families: Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Structure and s&p- block element
- States of matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
How to Prepare for Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
You can Check the Sample Test for SRMJEEE 2020 Exam. we provide the Official Test for the Candidates appearing in SRMJEEE 2020 exam.
Click Here: SRMJEEE Sample Test
SRM will release the admit card through online mode. Students can generate the admit card, after the slot booking system.
Click Here: SRMJEEE Exam Admit Card
SRMJEEE 2020 Result will be available by SRM in online mode declared tentatively in May 2020 on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: SRMJEEE Exam Results
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the SRMJEEE 2020 Entrance Test. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form.
Also Read :
- M.Sc Course Details – Eligibility, Colleges, Fee, Duration, Salary
- B.A Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Syllabus & Colleges
- M.Phil Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.Tech Course Details – Fee, Duration, Colleges, Eligibility, Salary
- B.Sc Course Details – Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- CS Course Details- Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Job & Salary
- M.Com Course Details – Colleges, Duration, Eligibility, Fee, Salary
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of SRMJEEE 2020 (एसआरएमजेईईई 2020) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.