Check out the details of the Topic BITSAT 2022 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of BITSAT (बीआईटीएसएटी) 2022 like BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. It is a university entrance exam in India for the BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) Pilani programs. It is an engineering entrance test conducted for admission. BITS Pilani offers four-year integrated first-degree programs in engineering, technology, and pharmacy, and Master of Arts program and Master of Science programs in science and technology.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- JEE Advanced Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- JEE Main Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IIT JAM Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
BITS Pilani was ranked 801-1000 in the QS World University Rankings of 2020. In India, among all universities, it was ranked 42 by Careers 360 in 2017, 3rd among private institutes. BITS Pilani offers master’s degrees in engineering, pharmacy, public health, and business administration and also offers off-campus programs in which students receive work experience in the industry. It is an all-India computerized competitive entrance examination, BITSAT (BITS Admission Test) Admission is merit-based, as assessed by the BITSAT examination as the fully residential institute is privately supported.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates
Start date of BITSAT 2022 application march
March 14, 2022
The last date to submit the BITSAT application form is 2022 (for the session I or both sessions)
May 21, 2022
BITSAT 2022 application form correction dates may
May 17 to 23, 2022
Exam Center Allotment
May 26, 2022
Test date and slot reservation may
May 28 to June 1, 2022
BITSAT admit card date 2022 (Session I)
June 4, 2022
BITSAT 2022 exam dates (Session I)
June 20 to 26, 2022
The application window to apply for BITSAT-2022 Session-June
June 23 to July 7, 2022
Test center allotment and announcement to candidates July
July 9, 2022
Test date and slot reservation July
July 11 to 16, 2022
BITSAT admit card date 2022 (Session II)
July 18, 2022
BITSAT 2022 exam dates (Session II)
July 22 to 26, 2022
Apply for admission with Class 12 marks and references June
June 22 to August 5, 2022
Announcement of Admit list and Waitlist
August 8, 2022
BITSAT Full Form is the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test
The 2022 Online Application Available on the Official Website of BITSAT. In the following, we provide the Online Application form for BITSAT 2022 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- BITSAT 2022 Application Form available in online mode only.
- Online Application fee payment can be done via two modes i.e. online mode (credit card/ debit card) or offline mode (Canara/ HDFC Bank/ ICICI/ e-challan of Syndicate)
- The Application Form Correction opportunity will be given to applicants only for a specified period. Candidates will make corrections in permitted entries only as the last date for correction is March 2022.
The BITSAT Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following,
- BITSAT 2022 Application Fee is Rs. 2750 for male candidates and Rs. 2250 for female candidates.
- The candidates who have chosen the exam center as Dubai, will be required to pay the US $60 as Indian Rs. 4000 application fees for both Male and females.
- The fee payment can be made through credit or debit card, net banking, and cash payment at ICICI Bank.
The Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2022 includes the Age limit for BITSAT 2022, BITSAT 2022 Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in the BITSAT Entrance Test.
- BITSAT Age limit: There is no specified age limit for the BITSAT Entrance exam the Applicants should have passed 10+2.
- BITSAT Qualification: The candidates should have passed the 12th examination of the 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and adequate proficiency in English.
- Test Attempts: The Students who have passed the 12th exams in 2016 or appearing in 2017 are eligible to apply for BITSAT Entrance Test. And candidates must have obtained 75% marks in PCB/PCM group.
The BITSAT Entrance Exam will be held online mode. The exam will consist of 150 objective-type questions from Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning, and Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm).
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
Note: Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and there will be a negative marking for each wrong response given by the candidate.
The BITSAT 2020 syllabus will be based on the NCERT syllabus of the 11th & 12th standards. The syllabus has the main subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency, and Logical Reasoning.
- Complex numbers
- The fundamental theorem of algebra
- Theory of Quadratic Equations
- geometric and harmonic progressions
- Logarithms and their properties
- Exponential series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorem
- Pascal’s triangle
- Units & Measurement
- Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- The States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Electro Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Structure and Function – Plants
- Structure and Function – Animals
- Growth and Movement in Plants
- Binary Logic
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Puzzle Test
- Classification Test
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Word Formation
How to Prepare for the BITSAT 2022 Exam
- The best source is to refer to the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets, and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel are important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
BITSAT Exam Sample Test
You can Check the Sample Test for the 2022 Exam. we provide the Official Test for the Candidates appearing in the 2022 exam.
Click Here: BITSAT Exam Sample Test
The cut-off scores after the last iteration for admissions to different programs at Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad campuses. The Candidates should note that the cut-off scores vary from year to year.
Click Here: Cutoff marks for BITSAT Test
BITS will release the admit card through online mode from the 3rd to the last week of April 2020 for candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: BITSAT Exam Admit Card for
It will be available by BITS in online mode declared tentatively around July 2020 on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results are officially available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: BITSAT Exam Results
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the 2022 Examination. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of BITSAT 2022 (बीआईटीएसएटी 2022) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any queries, you can contact us via the comment box. Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to our website.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions:
When will BITSAT 2022 registration start?
The start date of BITSAT 2022 is March 14, 2022. So, the candidates can now start applying for the BITSAT 2022.
Does BITSAT 2022 require 75?
Yes, the minimum aggregate is 75% in chemistry, physics & mathematics as well. And, in each subject 60% is individually needed.
When will the BITSAT 2022 be conducted?
Generally, BITSAT Exam will be conducted in Two Phases i.e BITSAT 2022 exam dates (Session I) June 20 to 26, 2022 & BITSAT 2022 exam dates (Session II) July 22 to 26, 2022.
Can we buy a seat in BITS Pilani?
No, there is no any kind of donation seats in BITS Pilani. Mainly, the admission will be purely based on merit list only.