BITSAT 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the Topic BITSAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of BITSAT (बीआईटीएसएटी) 2019 like BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. It is a university entrance exam in India for the BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) Pilani programs. It is an engineering entrance test conducted for admission. BITS Pilani offers four-year integrated first-degree programs in engineering, technology, and pharmacy, and Master of Arts program and Master of Science programs in science and technology.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- JEE Advanced Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- JEE Main Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IIT JAM Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
BITS Pilani was ranked 801-1000 in the QS World University Rankings of 2018. In India, among all universities, it was ranked 42 by Careers 360 in 2017, 3rd among private institutes. BITS Pilani offers master’s degrees in engineering, pharmacy, public health and business administration also offers off-campus programs in which students receive work experience in the industry. It is an all-India computerized competitive entrance examination, BITSAT (BITS Admission Test) Admission is merit-based, as assessed by the BITSAT examination as The fully residential institute is privately supported.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Application form Starts from||January 4, 2019|
|Last Date to apply for BITSAT 2019||March 20, 2019|
|Last Date to make changes in Application Form||March 25, 2019|
|Allotment of Exam Centres||2nd week of March 2019|
|Slot Booking||March 28 – April 8, 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||April 12 – May 13, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 16 – 26, 2019|
|Admissions Apply Date||2nd week of May to Last week of June 2019|
|Admission List & Waiting List Release Dates||1st week of July 2019|
BITSAT Full Form is Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test
Previous Exam Dates 2018
|Application form available on||19th December 2018|
|Registration Last date||13th March 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Date for Correction||15th – 19th March 2018|
|Exam Centre Allotment||21st March 2018|
|Examination Slot booking||23rd March – 5th April 2018|
|Admit Card||12th April – 10th May 2018|
|Examination date||16th – 31st May 2018|
The 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of BITSAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for BITSAT 2019 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- BITSAT 2019 Application Form available in online mode only.
- Online Application fee payment can be done via two modes i.e. online mode (credit card/ debit card) or offline mode (Canara/ HDFC Bank/ ICICI/ e-challan of Syndicate)
- The Application Form Correction opportunity will be given to applicants only for a specified period of time. Candidates will make corrections in permitted entries only as on the last date for correction is March 2019.
The BITSAT Application 2019 Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following,
- BITSAT 2019 Application Fee is Rs. 2750 for male candidates and Rs. 2250 for female candidates.
- The candidates who have chosen the exam center as Dubai, they will be required to pay the US $60 as Indian Rs. 4000 application fee for both Male and Female.
- The fee payment can be done through credit or debit card, net banking and cash payment at ICICI Bank.
The Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2019 which includes the Age limit for BITSAT 2019, BITSAT 2019 Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in the BITSAT Entrance Test.
- BITSAT Age limit: There is no specified age limit for the BITSAT Entrance exam the Applicants should have passed 10+2.
- BITSAT Qualification: The candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and adequate proficiency in English.
- Test Attempts: The Students who have passed 12th exams in 2016 or appearing in 2017 are eligible to apply for BITSAT Entrance Test. And candidates must have obtained 75% marks in PCB/PCM group.
The BITSAT Entrance Exam will be held through online mode. The exam will consist of 150 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning and Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm).
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
Note: Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and There will be negative marking for each wrong response given by the candidate.
The BITSAT 2018 syllabus will be based on the NCERT syllabus of 11th & 12th standard. The syllabus has the main subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency, and Logical Reasoning.
- Complex numbers
- The fundamental theorem of algebra
- Theory of Quadratic Equations
- geometric and harmonic progressions
- Logarithms and their properties
- Exponential series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorem
- Pascal’s triangle
- Units & Measurement
- Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- The States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Electro Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Structure and Function – Plants
- Structure and Function – Animals
- Growth and Movement in Plants
- Binary Logic
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Puzzle Test
- Classification Test
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Word Formation
How to Prepare BITSAT 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
BITSAT Exam Sample Test
You can Check the Sample Test for BITSAT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Test for the Candidates appearing in the 2019 exam.
Click Here: BITSAT Exam Sample Test For 2019
The cut-off scores after the last iteration for admissions to different programs at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses. The Candidates should note that the cut-off scores vary from year to year.
Click Here: Cutoff marks for BITSAT Test
BITS will release the admit card through online mode from 3rd to last week of April 2019 for candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: BITSAT Exam Admit Card for 2019
It will be available by BITS in online mode declared tentatively around July 2019 on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: BITSAT Exam Results for 2019
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the 2019 Examination. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of BITSAT 2019(बीआईटीएसएटी 2019) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.