AICET Syllabus 2019 : Check the details of the Topic AICET 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. AICET is the entrance exam invites students for seeking admissions in Fashion, School of Advertising & Graphic Design as well as School of Media & Mass Communication. Every year this entrance Exam is conducted by WLCI. This exam (सिलेबस और परीक्षा पैटर्न) is conducted across India. Students who are interested and eligible can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of April 2019. Go through the article. In this all the details are completely relate to the WLCI. You can download the AICET Syllabus 2019 PDF is also available in this page.
Also, read the following links for More details on the following Topics.
- AICET Answer Key – Previous Question Papers with Solution
- AICET Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- AICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket – Download
Content in this Article
AICET Syllabus 2019
The applicants have to prefer the AICET (All India Council for Technical Education) syllabus for better preparation of examination and those candidates have appeared for the exam of AICET, they have to be preparing for the examination. The candidates get the admission in various courses on the basis of their performance in CAT, GAT Interview round. The syllabus of these sections is mentioned below.
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability
- Analytical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
The number of questions asked in each section of GAT may vary from year to year. The type of questions asked in each sub-section of GAT is as mentioned below:
Quantitative Ability 2019
- This sub-test is made to test the quantitative ability of the applicants.
- The subtest consists of questions related to Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work &Task, Ratio & Proportion, and Distance.
Communication Ability & English Comprehension
- This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the applicants in day to day contact in English.
- It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words meanings, singular, plural, 1 word substitutes, idioms & phrases, correct spellings, comprehends a situation from a given passage, etc.
Analytical Ability and Logical Ability
- This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s capacity for inference and logic from the given information and to evaluate the applicants ability to identify a given problem and apply to reason in solving the core issues of the arise problem.
- Concepts & practice of creative and lateral thinking are likely to be useful.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.
- The number of questions may vary in each section and for each course year to year. The level of difficulty in items for all courses may vary.
AICET Exam Pattern 2019
The number of questions may vary in each section year to year.
|Sections||No. of Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25|
Language of Written Test – English
Exam Duration – 60 Minutes (expected)
Download AICET Syllabus 2019 PDF
|AICET Syllabus 2019 PDF Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Hope this pagee is useful for the AICET Entrance Exam Preparing candidates. So, visit the AICET Syllabus and exam pattern 2019 and if you have any confusion give a comment on below comment box or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.