AICET Syllabus 2019: Check the details of the Topic AICET 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. AICET is the entrance exam that invites students for seeking admissions in Fashion, School of Advertising & Graphic Design as well as School of Media & Mass Communication. Every year this entrance Exam is conducted by WLCI. This exam (सिलेबस और परीक्षा पैटर्न) is conducted across India. Students who are interested and eligible can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of April 2019. Go through the article. In this, all the details are completely related to the WLCI. You can download the AICET Syllabus 2019 PDF is also available on this page.
Also, read the following links for More details on the following Topics.
- AICET Answer Key – Previous Question Papers with Solution
- AICET Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- AICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket – Download
Content in this Article
The beginning of formal technical education in India can be dated back to the mid-19th century. Major policy initiatives in the pre-independence period included the appointment of the Indian Universities Commission in 1902, issue of the Indian Education Policy Resolution in 1904, and the Governor General’s policy statement of 1913 stressing the importance of technical education, the establishment of IISc in Bangalore, Institute for Sugar, Textile & Leather Technology in Kanpur, N.C.E. in Bengal in 1905, and industrial schools in several provinces.
AICET Syllabus 2019
The applicants have to prefer the AICET (All India Council for Technical Education) syllabus for better preparation of examination and those candidates have appeared for the exam of AICET, they have to be preparing for the examination. The candidates get admission in various courses on the basis of their performance in CAT, GAT Interview round. The syllabus of these sections is mentioned below.
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability
- Analytical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
The number of questions asked in each section of GAT may vary from year to year. The type of questions asked in each sub-section of GAT is as mentioned below:
Quantitative Ability 2019
- This sub-test is made to test the quantitative ability of the applicants.
- The subtest consists of questions related to Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work &Task, Ratio & Proportion, and Distance.
Communication Ability & English Comprehension
- This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the applicants in day to day contact in English.
- It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, word meanings, singular, plural, 1-word substitutes, idioms & phrases, correct spellings, comprehends a situation from a given passage, etc.
Analytical Ability and Logical Ability
- This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s capacity for inference and logic from the given information and to evaluate the applicant’s ability to identify a given problem and apply it to reason in solving the core issues of the arising problem.
- Concepts & practice of creative and lateral thinking are likely to be useful.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.
- The number of questions may vary in each section and for each course year to year. The level of difficulty in items for all courses may vary.
AICET Exam Pattern 2019
The number of questions may vary in each section year to year.
|Sections||No. of Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25|
Language of Written Test – English
Exam Duration – 60 Minutes (expected)
Download AICET Syllabus 2019 PDF
|AICET Syllabus 2019 PDF Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Hope this page is useful for the AICET Entrance Exam (एआईसीईटी प्रवेश परिणाम) Preparing candidates. So, visit the AICET Syllabus and exam pattern 2019 and if you have any confusion give a comment on below comment box or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.