LSAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has released the LSAT Syllabus 2019 for the applicants to prepare. On this page, we have provided all the details about the LSAT USA Syllabus 2019. The higher authorities will organize the Law School Admission Test in May 2019. LSAT-India is a test of reasoning and reading skills, not a test to check whether candidates happened to memorized the right things or not. The LSAT-India (एलएसएटी का सिलेबस) is a standardized test of reading & verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA-based LSAC for use by law schools in India. Hence, see to the below sections to download the LSAT Syllabus 2019 PDF.
In this overall details are similar to the Law School Admission Test. You can view or download the LSAT Syllabus 2019 PDF is also available on this page.
- LSAT Question Papers – Download in PDF
- LSAT Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
- LSAT Results – Cutoff Marks & Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
LSAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Important Dates
As per the official website news, the various subjects in the LSAT are Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Analytical Reasoning. In addition to this, there will be a compulsory section that is writing a sample. Thus, the competitors can gather the LSAT Syllabus 2019 from this post. At the last of this page, we have provided all the topics of the subjects that are to be asked in the Law School Admission Test. Competitors can check the below table to know the dates of the exam. Hence, the candidates without wasting time need to prepare for the LSAT 2019.
|Application Form Starts from||October 15, 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||May 15, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card 2019||May 18 – 25, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 26, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||June 8, 2019|
LSAT Syllabus 2019 – Important Topics
It measures a candidate’s ability to read, understand and give insights into passages. The questions asked in the passage will be related to the following characteristics.
- Principles that function in the selection
- The main idea or primary purpose
- The organization or structure
- Analogies to claims or arguments in the choice
- Information that is explicitly stated
- An author’s attitude as revealed in the tone of a passage or the language used
- The application of data in the selection to a new context
- Information or ideas that can be inferred
- The meaning or purpose of words or phrases as used in the context
- The impact of more details on claims or arguments in the selection
- Understanding what could be true or must be true from given facts and rules
- Recognizing when two statements are logically equivalent in context by identifying a condition or state that could replace one of the original conditions while still resulting in the same possible outcomes
- Inferring what could be true or must be true from given facts and rules together with new information in the form of an additional or substitute fact or rule
- Comprehending the basic structure of a set of relationships by determining a complete solution to the problem posed
- Reasoning with conditional (“if-then”) statements and recognizing logically equivalent formulations of such statements
- Determining how additional evidence affects an argument
- Knowing the parts of a case and their relationships
- Detecting assumptions made by particular arguments
- Identifying explanations
- Recognizing similarities and differences between patterns of reasoning
- Reasoning by analogy
- Identifying and applying principles or rules
- Recognizing misunderstandings or points of disagreement
- Identifying flaws in arguments
- Drawing well-supported conclusions
LSAT Exam Pattern 2019
The LSAT—India is a paper-and-pencil test with four sections. The sections on the Law School Admission Test India may appear in any order, but the test always contains 2 sections of logical reasoning questions, one section of analytical reasoning questions, and 1 section of reading comprehension questions. The time of each section is 35 minutes. All questions are multiple-choice given in the LSAT 2019 Entrance Test.
Duration of Examination
|Analytical Reasoning||20 Questions||35 Minutes|
|First Logical Reasoning||23 Questions||35 Minutes|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24 Questions||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||25 Questions||35 Minutes|
2 hours and 20 minutes
Note: There is no -ve marking or penalty for Response in the OMR Sheet. Only correct answers contribute to a student’s score. Therefore, candidates should leave no question unanswered and guess on those questions they cannot carefully consider.
Download the LSAT 2019 Syllabus PDF
|LSAT Official website link||Click Here|
|Download LSAT Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
In this page, we have given the information about the LSAT Entrance Exam 2019. So, refer to the LSAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 (एलएसएटी परीक्षा पैटर्न) article and if you have any confusion give a comment via the comment box or move to the official website notification. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family.