Check out the details of the Topic CUSAT Admission 2023 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Cochin University Admission 2022 like Entrance Test 2022 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, CUSAT Syllabus, CUSAT 2022 Application Form (CUSAT प्रवेश ), and Fee. Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) conducts the examination of Common Admission Test (CAT), Lateral Entry Test (LET), Department Admission Test (DAT).
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- PESSAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- CUCET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Date, Eligibility
About Cochin University of Science and Technology
Content in this Article
Cochin University of Science and Technology (सीयूएसएटी) is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Cochin, Kerala, India. CUSAT Founded in 1971, with three campuses as two in Cochin and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha. For the Students Admission in CUSAT are based on an All India Entrance Examination known as the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the University which includes papers for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Departmental Admission Tests (DAT) are conducted for some postgraduate courses.
CUSAT 2023 Exam Dates
Online registration begins for CAT for all UG and PG courses (except Ph.D, M.Tech and Diploma programmes) without late fee
8th Feb – 25th March 2022
Last date for online registration for CAT for all UG and PG courses (except Ph.D, M.Tech and Diploma programmes) with late fee
31st March 2022
Remittance of Application fee
8th Feb – 31st March 2022
Online registration begins for M.Tech prog.
8 Feb – 21 Apr 2022 (with fine upto 30 Apr 2022)
Online registration begins for International students
8 Feb – 30 Apr 2022
Issuance and receipt of Applications for Ph.D., Diploma Programmes etc., from the Departments/Schools/Centres concerned
8 Feb – 30 Apr 2022
Downloading of the admit ards
1 – 14 May 2022
PG – 14 and 15 May 2022
CUSAT Full Form is Cochin University of Science and Technology
CUSAT 2022 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of CUSAT. The application form for all courses is issued from February 2022. The following we provide the Online Application form for CUSAT 2022 Entrance Test.
- Online Application Form
How To Apply:
- The Cochin University Admission Test 2022 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only.
- The application form will be available online from February 2022 as the last date to fill the application form will be April 2022.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee for CUSAT 2022 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test will be based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for UG and PG courses below, Candidates can submit the fee. Payment of the Application fee can be paid through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
|Children of Indian Gulf Workers/International candidates/PIO||
|Fees for candidates opting Dubai center||
Rs. 10, 000
|M.Phil/Ph.D. Programmes (General candidates)||
|M.Phil/Ph.D. Programmes (SC/ST candidates)||
|Diploma/PDF/Certificate Programs (General candidates)||
|Diploma/PDF/Certificate Programs (SC/ST candidates)||
CUSAT 2022 Admission Procedure
Cochin University provides the Admission to MBA course in CUSAT will be done through CAT(conducted by IIMs/MAT or CMAT and while admission into the M.Tech course is done through GATE scores. DAT for M.Tech will be conducted only if sufficient GATE qualified candidates are not available. 5 percentage of relaxation in the qualifying marks will be provided to the GATE qualified candidates.
CUSAT Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance Test 2022 which includes the Age limit for Admission in Cochin University 2022, Cochin University Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for Admission at Cochin University.
- B Tech Programmes
- M Tech Programmes
- MA/MSc/MCA/LLM Programmes
- MVOC / MBA Programmes
- LLB Programmes
- Dual Degree Programmes
- Diploma or PG Diploma Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
- Nature of Programmes
- Ph.D. Programmes
- Post Doctoral Fellowships
- BLET Programmes
CUSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so One mark would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the CUSAT 2022 Test is given as follows,
|First Year B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc in Photonics||Mathematics||125|
|BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)||Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability||50|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||25|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||25|
|M Voc (Technology And Management Consulting)||Quantitative ability||30%|
|Verbal & reading comprehension||25%|
|Data interpretation & logical reasoning||25%|
|Current affairs in technology and business||20%|
Syllabus for CUSAT Entrance Test 2022
The CUSAT syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The syllabus has the main subjects of Course list as Follows,
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Oscillations and Waves
- Communication Systems
- Differential Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Sequences and Series
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Gaseous and Liquid States
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Amino acids and Peptides
- Environmental Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- The States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Coordination Compounds
How to Prepare CUCET 2022 Exam
- The best source is to refer to the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
Model/Previous Years Questions for CU Entrance Test
You can Check the previous Question Papers for CU Entrance Test Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the CUSAT exam.
|CUSAT Exam Paper 2017||Download|
|CUSAT Exam Paper 2016||Download|
|CUSAT Exam Paper 2015||Download|
|CUSAT Exam Paper 2014||Download|
|CUSAT Exam Paper 2013||Download|
|CUSAT Exam Paper 2012||Download|
Cochin University will release the answer key of the entrance Test 2022 tentatively After the Exam. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
Click Here: Exam Answer Key
CUSAT Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test to admit card 2020 through online mode from the website. The admit card will be released on April 2020 before the entrance examination for All Streams. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Exam Admit Card
The Result will be available from Cochin University in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their CUSAT 2020 result by entering roll number. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: Entrance Test Results
CUSAT Cutoff & Merit List
CUSAT receives the Results of candidates that will be placed in the merit list as per rank secured in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for Students who qualify in the Entrance Test.
CUSAT 2022 Counseling
- CUSAT Counselling 2022 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the CAT. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Cochin University Common Entrance Test 2018.
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam.
Also, Read The Following for more Information
- NIFT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IISER Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- VITMEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of CUSAT Admission 2023 (सीयूएसएटी 2022) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a good score for CUSAT?
Students need to get a rank between 5000 is a good score. And, also CUSAT has an easy-moderate level of the question set.
How do I apply for CUSAT 2022?
Those who want to apply for the CUSAT need to apply from Feb 8 from the official site for admission i.e www.cusat.ac.in. They need to submit the application form before the last date.
When will be the CUSAT 2022 Admit Card be released?
CUSAT 2022 Admit card release date will be updated soon in the main portal.
When will be the CUSAT 2022 Application Form will be released?
CUSAT 2022 Application Form will be released in the month of Feb 8, 2022.
Please send me the syllabus and previous question papers of DAT CUSAT ENTRANCE for PhD in Management
plz…inform MSc chemistry entrance
i wanna get admission in microbial genetics and bioinfor matics but your never mentioned that couse in your information. What to do???