OJEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the Topic OJEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Test, 2019 like OJEE Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, OJEE Entrance Test Syllabus, OJEE 2019 Application Form, and Fee. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (ओजेईई) is also referred as Odisha JEE 2019. OJEE is a state level examination regulated by the Odisha state government.
Read the following links for More Information.
- CUSAT Admission 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date
About Odisha JEE
Content in this Article
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level examination, organized by the state government of Odisha. The exam is conducted for students seeking admission to undergraduate, masters and lateral entry courses. The candidates to qualify for the admission in the IIT/NIT/IIIT and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE Advanced and JEE Main ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination.
OJEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||January 30, 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||March 25, 2019|
|Download Date of Admit Card||April 20, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 12, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||3rd week of June 2019|
OJEE Full Form is Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
Previous OJEE Important Dates 2018
|Application form Available on|
|Application Form Last date|
|Admit card available on|
|Declaration of result|
OJEE 2019 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. Application form for all courses is issued from February 2019. Following we provide the Online Application form for OJEE 2019 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Odisha Joint Entrance Test 2018 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available Online from February 2019.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For OJEE 2019 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is Rs. 1000 for other courses and Rs. 1500 for MBA & MCA. The Application Fee is applied for Odisha Joint Entrance, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
|MBA and MCA/MBA and LE-MCA/MBA and PGAT||Rs.1500|
|BAMS and BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BHMS & BAMS||Rs.1000|
OJEE Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Attending the OJEE 2019, Entrance Test Qualification as follows. Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Odisha Joint Entrance Test.
- B.Pharma: The Qualified Students should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with the Subjects of Physics & Chemistry are as compulsory subjects. The Candidate must have obtained 45% marks for general and 40% for reserved categories.
- BAMS & BHMS: The Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination. With the Subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology are mandatory subjects. The Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% for general and 40% for SC/ST candidates. The Candidates must have completed 17 years age as or on 31st December 2018.
- MBA: The candidate Should have the Qualification of 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college or university. The Candidates should have secured 50% for general and 45% for reserved categories.
OJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking in the Written Exam. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the OJEE entrance Test 2019 Test is given as follows,
- B.Pharma: The Question Paper Consist of 180 questions for B.Pharma. There will be 60 questions asked each from Physics & Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
- MBA: The Question Paper Consist of Verbal and analytical reasoning, general knowledge, comprehension and computer & business fundamentals were 120 questions for MBA course asked in the examination.
Note: Four marks will be given for each correct answer. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for 2019 OJEE Entrance Test
The Odisha Joint Entrance Test syllabus 2019 will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Odisha Joint Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test. The basis Subject of Concepts in the Entrance Exam is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
• Electricity & Magnetism
• Wave motion
• Electronic Devices
• Relativity and Nuclear Physics
• Heat & Thermodynamics
• Characteristics of Materials
• Nuclear chemistry
• Liquid State
• Gaseous State
• Atoms and molecules
• Structure of atoms and molecules
• Chemical bonds metals and metallurgy
• Organic chemistry
• Aliphatic compounds
• Aromatic compounds
• Periodic classification
• Chemical Energetic, Equilibrium and Kinetics
• Types of chemical response
• Differential calculus
• Integral calculus
• Differential equations
• Probability and statistics
• Number system
• Algebra of models
• Number system
• Determinants and matrices
• Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
• Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
• Quadratic polynomials
• Sequence and Series
• Genetic supplies
• Recombinant DNA and Tissue custom technique
• Complexities of flowers
• Processes in crops
• Economic Botany
• Common plant
• Morphology of angiosperms
• Taxonomy of flowering crops
• Cell: Structure and efficiency
• Continuity of life
You can go through the following Link for More information on the Syllabus.
Click Here: Odisha Joint Entrance Test 2019 Syllabus
How to Prepare OJEE 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
- Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
Model/Previous Years Questions for Odisha Entrance Test 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for OJEE Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Odisha joint entrance Test 2019 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
Odisha JEE will release the answer key of entrance Test 2019 tentatively After the Exam. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Answer Key
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download OJEE 2019 admit card from the 3rd week of April 2019. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Admit Card
The Result will be available from OJEE in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their OJEE Entrance Test 2019 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Results
CUTOFF & MERIT LIST
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board receives the Results of candidates will be placed in merit list as per rank secured in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for Students who Qualify in entrance Test.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Cutoff & Merit List
OJEE 2019 Counseling
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Admission of Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the OJEE Entrance Test 2019.
The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam. Candidates have to fill and lock their choices of colleges and courses as per their rank. As per the choices filled, rank and seat availability, seats will be allotted to candidates.
Also, Read the following for more Information
- SAAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- KCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- Downloaded rank card
- Online registration slip
- HSC or any other relevant certificate showing the date of birth
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- 10+2 pass certificate
- School leaving / College leaving certificate
- Nativity Certificate (Appendix-I) in original from concerned Revenue Officer not below than Tahsildar
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s Parent / Spouse.
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate from Odisha
- Receipt of Counselling and University Registration fee payment made
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of OJEE 2019 (ओजेईई 2019) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.