Check out the details of the Topic BHU PMT 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. PMT is the Pre-Medical Test mostly known as the All-India Level Medical Entrance Exam which is conducted every year for seeking admissions in Medical Courses.
This Entrance Test is conducted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU PMT 2023 आवेदन फॉर्म). The Exam date will be in the months of May – June. Interested and Eligible can apply for the admissions before the last date. Visit the official website of the university for application forms. Go through the article, for more information about BHU PMT Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- BHU GNM Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- OUAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
About the Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The university’s engineering institute was designated as the Indian Institute of Technology in June 2012.
BHU 2023 Admissions – Important Dates
For Undergraduate courses
|Registration for BHU UET 2023 starts||09 February 2023|
|Last date for BHU UET 2023||11 April 2023 (Closed)|
|BHU UG Entrance Exam 2023||21 May to 31 May 2023|
|BHU UG Application Form 2023 release||07 June 2023|
|Last date for BHU UG Admission 2023||11 September 2023|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Registration for BHU PET 2023 starts||20 March 2023|
|Deadline to register for BHU PET 2023||11 May 2023 (Closed)|
|BHU PG Entrance Exam 2023||05 to 12 June 2023|
|BHU PG Application Form 2023||03 October 2023|
|Last date for BHU PG Admission 2023 (only for MBA)||03 January 2024|
|Result/Merit List||Will Announce Soon|
BHU PMT Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for BHU GNM which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
Age Limit: The age limit should be between 17-25 years as on 31st December 2022.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or it’s equivalent from any recognized Board.
Qualifying Marks :
- For MBBS, BDS, BAMS courses, candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks.
- For B.Pharma course, the minimum marks required for categories is General/OBC Category – 60% and SC/ST/PWD Category – 55%
BHU PMT 2023 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e., bhu
- On the web page, click on the link “BHU PMT Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, a part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
BHU PMT 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs 1000 /-|
|For SC/ST||Rs 600 /-|
BHU PMT 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam will be conducted in two stages i.e., Preliminary or Screening and Mains.
- The preliminary exam is for 200 questions.
- The Mains Exam contains 100 questions.
- The Duration of the Exam is for 3 hours.
- 2 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
BHU PMT 2023 Syllabus
BHU PMT Syllabus contains the following topics
BHU PMT 2023 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
BHU PMT 2023 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
BHU PMT 2023 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the BHU PMT Exam is completed. BHU PMT cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
BHU PMT 2023 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of BHU PMT 2023 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.