Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Admission, Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date
Check out the details of the Topic Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Admission, Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Entrance Test 2020 like Polytechnic Admission 2020 Important Dates, Eligibility, Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2020 Application Form (कर्नाटक पॉलिटेक्निक प्रवेश), and Fee. Karnataka for inviting the 10th passed candidates to take part in the admission program by participating in the entrance exam known as Karnataka Polytechnic 2020.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- IIST Admission Application Form, Fee, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility
- IPU CET Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- CUSAT Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ISI Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration||1st week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counselling Starts||3rd week of June 2020|
About Karnataka Polytechnic
Karnataka Polytechnic is known as K.P.T, is a polytechnic university in Karnataka state, India. It was founded in 1946 and moved to its present 19-acre campus in 1954. The school offers the three-year program in eight different fields of study in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Technology.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of Karnataka Polytechnic. Application form for all courses is issued from May 2020. The following we provide the Online Application form for Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Entrance Test.
How To Apply
- The Polytechnic Admission 2020 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. Students have to submit the Karnataka Polytechnic application before the 1st week of June 2019.
- The filled in application form along with relevant documents and the bank Challan should be submitted in person to the nearest Document Verification Cum online Application Submission Centres Options Entry Help Centres.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For Karnataka Polytechnic 2020
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is Rs.100 and also based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for courses Applied, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2020 which includes the Age limit for Admission in Polytechnic 2019, Polytechnic Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Karnataka Polytechnic.
Age Limit: There’s no specific age limit to appear in Polytechnic Admission 2020.
- Students must complete 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board or Karnataka Board and studied with Science & Mathematics subjects.
- The students have to obtain a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam and applying the qualifying exam other than Karnataka Board have to show the eligibility certificate issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Educations, Bangalore.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Seat Reservation
|Kannada medium candidates||05%|
|Physically Disabled candidates||03%|
Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Procedure
- The Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained by them in the SSLC or equivalent examination. Candidates can choose their seats in various colleges, according to their priority.
- The performance of the candidate in the matric exam will be considered for offering admission to various polytechnic institutions in the state.
- A separate merit list will be maintained on the basis of which 50% seats will be provided to the candidates on the basis of marks in the 10th board exam. The remaining 50% of seats are reserved for the various groups of society.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Counseling
- Polytechnic Admission of Counselling 2020 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Qualified Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Qualified Course.
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam.
- Caste Certificate
- 10th passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photographs
- SSLC or equivalent mark sheet
- Qualified certificate (if passed the qualifying examination from other than Karnataka Board)
Also, read the following for more Information
- JNU Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IISER Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.