DSE MBA Admission 2019: Check out the details of the DSE MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Every year MBA admissions will be released by Delhi School of Economics (DSE). The University offers 75 seats for MBA Programs. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on CAT Scores followed by Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form (DSE MBA प्रवेश) on the official website. The applications are open from November 15, 2018. Go through this article, for details about the MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- DUMET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- GUJCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Delhi School of Economics MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About Delhi School of Economics
Delhi School of Economics, commonly referred to as DSE or D School, is a center of postgraduate learning of the University of Delhi. Widely regarded as one of India’s finest academic institutions in social sciences, especially in the discipline of economics, the campus of the Delhi School of Economics houses the University of Delhi’s Departments of Economics, Sociology, Geography, and Commerce, as well as the Ratan Tata Library.
The Delhi School of Economics is one of India’s premier institutes of higher learning. The school was launched in 1949 by V.K.R.V. Rao, with the support of Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It grew out of a vision that a newly independent nation, which aspired to social and economic progress, needed a vibrant center for advanced studies in the social sciences. The department of economics, along with its sister departments of geography and sociology, has produced many of the country’s leading academics, educators, administrators, policymakers, corporate leaders, and journalists. Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and the late Sukhamoy Chakravarty, one of the architects of India’s Five Year Plans, have all taught here.
DSE MBA Admission 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||November 15, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 5, 2019|
|Declaration of candidates for GD & PI||Will Update Soon|
|Number of seats for MBA||75|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for DSE MBA Admission
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have a valid score in CAT entrance tests.
DSE MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., dse.du.ac.in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
DSE MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
DSE MBA 2019 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for MBA admissions will be based on CAT Scores.
- Candidates who are selected have to appear for Group Discussion & Interview.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in GD & PI, the Final Merit List will be declared.
- Counselling process will be followed after the admission is given.
DSE MBA 2019 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CAT Score Card
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of DSE MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.