IIST 2019 Admission, Application Form, Fee, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the Topic IIST 2019 Admission, Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of IIST Admission 2019 like Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IIST Syllabus, IIST 2019 Application Form, and Fee. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology institution offers UG, PG, doctoral and post-doctoral level courses in the field related to space research & application.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- BITSAT 2018 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- VITEEE 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
About Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST)
Content in this Article
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (आईआईएसटी), situated at Thiruvananthapuram is a Deemed to be University. IIST functions as an autonomous body under the Department of Space, Government of India. IIST offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in areas that are relevant to space studies.
The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Institute currently offers B.Tech in three branches such as Aerospace Engineering, Avionics and Engineering Physics, the last leading to a dual degree programme in any one of the following four post graduate streams: Master of Science in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Master of Science in Solid State Physics, Master of Technology in Optical Engineering and Master of Technology in Earth System Sciences.
IIST 2019 Exam Dates
|Events||UG Courses||PG Courses||Ph.D Courses|
|Online Registration Starts from||May 22, 2019||1st week of April 2019||1st week of December 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||June 5, 2019||Last week of April 2019||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application fee||June 5, 2019||1st week of May 2019||3rd week of December 2018|
|Release of Rank list||Last week of June 2019||–||–|
|Shortlisted Candidates for Test/Interview||–||3rd week of May 2019||4th week of December 2018|
|Interview||–||1st week of June 2019||Last week of December 2018|
|Counselling begins||1st week of July 2019||3rd week of June 2019||2nd week of January 2019|
IIST Full Form is Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Previous IIST Important Dates 2018
For UG Course:
|Online registration available on||4th week of May 2018|
|online registration Last Date||2nd week of June 2018|
|remitting application fee in Bank the Last Date||last week of June 2018|
|Rank list release||last week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||1st week of July 2018|
For PG Courses:
|Online application available on||2nd week of April 2018|
|online submission of applications Last Date||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee||2nd week of May 2018|
|short listed students for the interview List available on||3rd week of May 2018|
|Interview round||1st week of June 2018|
|Declaration of interview result||4th week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||1st week of July 2018|
IIST 2019 Application Form
The IIST Online Application Available on the Official Website of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. Application form for all courses is issued from the April and May 2019. The following we provide the Online Application form for IIST 2019 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The IIST Admission 2019 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only.
- The application form will be available Online from April and May 2019 as the last date to fill the application form will be June and May 2019.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For IIST 2018 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is will be based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for UG and PG courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
|GEN/OBC (Male candidates)||Rs. 600|
|SC/ST/PWD & Girls||Rs. 300|
|SC/ST/PWD & Girls||Rs. 125|
IIST Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for IIST 2019 which includes the Age limit for Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology 2019, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Admission Qualification as follows.
IISC Age Limit:
- For UG course, the Candidates age limit should be on or after 1st October 1993.
- For PG course, The age limit should be 28 years. There is a relaxation facility for reserved candidates.
- For Ph.D. course, Candidates age limit should be 28 years as on the last date application form submission.
- For Ug Course, The Minimum Qualification for the Students must pass the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject or equivalent examination from a recognized board. With minimum 75% marks of aggregate. And The Applicant Must have qualified KVPY/JEE Main/ JEE Advance or NEET.
- For PG Course The Minimum Qualification is BE/ B Tech/ B Des/ B.Arch. And the Student Must Pass Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a valid GATE/CAT/GMAT scores.
IIST 2019 Admission
The IIST Admission mostly depends on the rank or merit marks in the Qualified Examination. The Category of Selection Process is Different for the Candidates as their selected course. The Following are Categories of selection into the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Admission.
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15 %|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5 %|
|Other Backward Castes (OBC) – NCL||27 %|
|Persons with Disabilities (PD)||3%|
IIST Admission Procedure
Admission Into UG courses: The Candidates have to qualify the following examination for admission in UG courses.
- JEE Main & Advanced: The Candidates appearing in 2019 & must have obtained minimum percentages of 60% for General, 54% for OBC-NCL, 30% for SC/ST/PH.
- NEET: The Candidates appearing in 2018 and secured minimum Percentage of 60% for General, 54% for OBC-NCL, 30% for SC/ST/PH.
Admission Into PG Courses:
- M.Tech: The Admission in the M.Tech program will be done on the basis of GATE 2016/2017/2018 scores.
- M.Des: IISc Admission in M.Des courses will be made on the basis of GATE/CEED score and a design aptitude test and interview.
IIST Admission Cutoff & Merit List
IIST receives the application from candidates will be placed in merit list as per rank secured in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for national level entrance examinations.
The Qualified Candidates will be called for the interview round on the basis of the merit list. The seat allotment will be given on the basis of the performance in the examination and number of seats available. The Candidates who qualify the multiple examinations will be included in all the appropriate merit lists and Separate merit lists will be made for the candidates belonging to different reserved categories.
Also, read the following for More information
- PESSAT 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Main 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIST Admission 2019 (आईआईएसटी 2019) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.