VITEEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the Topic VITEEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of VIT University Entrance Test 2019 like VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility (VITEEE आवेदन पत्र), VITEEE Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. VIT University, also known as the Vellore Institute of Technology is a private university in Tamil Nadu, India.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- UPESEAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BITSAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- LPU NEST Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
VIT University admits students on the basis of merit through an online entrance exam. VIT organizes its own entrance exam, called the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination. It is conducted every year in the month of April and May. In 2015, over two lakh students or two hundred thousand students appeared for the entrance examination.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application form Starts from||October 28, 2018|
|Offline Application form Starts from||October 28, 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||February 28, 2019|
|Slot Booking Begins||3rd week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of March 2019|
|Exam Date||April 10 to 21, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of April 2019|
|Counselling||Second and Third week of May 2019|
VITEEE Full Form is Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination
VITEEE 2018 Exam Dates
|Application Form||1st November 2017|
|Application Form Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts on||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Exam Date||4th – 15th April 2018|
|Exam Result||On or Before Exam 25th April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
The VITEEE (वीआईटीईईई) 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of VIT. The following we provide the Online Application form for VIT Engineering University Entrance Test 2019 examination.
- VITEEE 2019 Application Form
How To Apply
- VITEEE 2019 Application Form available in online mode only. The application form will be available online from November 2017 as the last date to fill the 2019 application form will be February 2018.
- Online Application fee payment can be done via two modes i.e. online mode (credit card/ debit card) or offline mode (Canara/ HDFC Bank/ ICICI/ e-challan of Syndicate)
- The Applicants Should Apply online in One Attempt only as it may Reject your Application Form For many Attempts and There is no need to send the hard copy of application form to the VITEEE Board.
The Application Fee for the VIT University Entrance test is will be Rs. 990 and Online Application Form Rs. 970. Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through offline mode and online mode.
VIT Engineering Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2019 which includes the Age limit for Entrance Test 2019, VIT University Entrance TEST 2019 Qualification as follows.
Age limit: The Candidates Age limit as the whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 is eligible.
Qualification: The candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent. And the student should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate in the 12th.
The VITEEE entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so no marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks in the tabular form for the VITEE 2019 Exam are given as follows,
Note: There will be no negative marking for each wrong response given by the candidate in the Entrance Test.
The VITEEE 2018 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of 11th & 12th standard. The syllabus has the main subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English. The Following are the Syllabus as we provided the Subjects on Topic wise as follows,
How to Prepare for Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for VITEEE 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in VITEEE 2019 exam.
|VITEEE Exam Paper 2015||Download|
|VITEEE ExamPaper 2016||Download|
|VITEEE ExamPaper 2017||Download|
Click Here: VITEEE Exam Previous Papers for 2019
The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answers may challenge the answer key. The VITEEE answer key will be published on June 2018.
Click Here: VITEEE Exam Answer Key for 2019
Candidates will be able to get the VITEEE to admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. The admit card will be available from March 2019 for candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: VITEEE Exam Admit Card for 2019
The Result will be declared in April 2019 through online mode. The VITEEE 2019 result indicates actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination. Holding a rank in VITEEE which confirms your admission.
Click Here: VITEEE Exam Results for 2019
Cut Off & Merit List
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the Examination for Admission. VITEEE 2019 cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the VIT Entrance test 2019 candidates for admission.
The Candidates qualified for the Test has to follow in the VIT seat allocation process for the seat distributions. The counseling schedule will be published by the VIT separately. On the confirmation of seat & acceptance of branch allotted, selected candidates have to submit the fee of Rs. 50,000 through DD in favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
You can Also Check the Following Links for more information.
- JEE Advanced Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- SRMJEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Main Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IIT JAM Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of VITEEE 2019 (वीआईटीईईई 2018) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.