JKCET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
Check out the details of JKCET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here in this article, we are providing the information about JKCET 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria etc., Candidates will able to know the total information about JKCET 2019 in this article. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is going to organize in the month of May 2019. Students who are willing to get the entrance in universities have to know the complete details about JKCET 2019.
Also, Read the Following Links for more information
- VITEEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AP PolyCET 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- CENTAC 2019 Application Form, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Content in this Article
About Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. This exam is managed by the (JKBOPEE) Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. It is conducted once in a year for admission in Engineering and Architecture (B.Tech & B.Arch) programs. These programs are offered by the various government and private institutions situated in J&K state. JKCET is held for candidates seeking admission into various professional courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Physiotherapy, Diploma Dental Hygiene and B.E. in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) State.
Through this candidate can admission in various government and private college and intuition institutions situated in J&K state. Lakhs of candidates take admission and appear exams. For admission for candidates, seats are limited and competition is high. Candidates can get admission on basis of candidates’ score marks in entrance exams.
JKCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last Date for Application Fee||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last Date to Upload the Documents||3rd week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam Date JKCET 2019||3rd week of April 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||3rd week of April 2019|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of August 2019|
JKCET FULL FORM IS Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test
Previous JKCET Exam Dates 2018
|Application Form releases from||1st February 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||28th February 2018|
|Admit Card Issued Date||Last week of April 2018|
|Examination Date||22nd April 2018|
|Result declared on||4th week of May 2018|
|Counselling date from||1st week of July 2018|
JKCET Application Form 2019
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
Candidates have to follow the procedure to get & fill the application given below:
- JKCET 2019 Application Form will be issued through online mode only. No application will be provided through offline mode. Candidates will get the application form from February 2019 until the March 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature & thumb impression at the time of filling the application form in a JPG/JPEG Format.
- The photograph maximum size should be 500 KB & signature/thumb impression size should be 200 KB.
- Candidates also have to upload copies of permanent residence certificate, marks certificate (if the result is announced) & category certificate (if applicable).
- After successfully filling the application form, candidates have to take a printout and keep safe for further use.
Click Here: JKCET Online Application form
Candidates have to pay Rs. 800 as an application fee for all categories. Candidates can make payment through online or offline mode. The online payment can be done through the HDFC integrated payment gateway with any national credit/debit card. The offline payment can be made through bank Challan from any branch of HDFC bank & J & K Bank.
JKCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The eligibility is given here:
- Candidate must be a permanent citizen of J&K state.
- The minimum qualification should be 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates have to score the minimum 50% marks for General and 40% for the reserved category candidates.
- For engineering courses, candidates have to qualify their 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM & English.
- Candidate’s age should be 17 years completed on or before 31st December 2019. Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for JKCET.
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|Children of Defense Personnel||3%|
JKCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is mentioned here, The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen-paper based). The examination will consist of two papers each of PCM and PCB group. The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 60 questions will be asked from per subject. One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct answers. There is negative marking for each wrong choice and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subject||Questions||Exam Duration|
|PCM & PCB||A||Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120 Ques||2 hours|
|PCB||B||Biology||60 Ques||1 hour|
|PCM||C||Mathematics||60 Ques||1 hour|
Syllabus for JKCET 2019
The syllabus for Engineering & Architecture will comprise of the 11th & 12th class. Candidates can go through the complete syllabus of these classes including the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The question paper will be divided into PCM and PCB.
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alt. currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Communication system
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body
- Properties of bulk matter
- Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillations and waves
- Transition elements including lanthanides
- Coordination chemistry
- Nomenclature and basic concepts in organic chemistry
- Organic chemistry based on functional groups
- Molecules of life
- Chemical Arithmetic & atomic structure
- Chemical equilibrium & kinetics
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Solid state & states of matter
- Surface chemistry
- Periodic properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemistry of representative elements
- Diversity in the living world
- Histology & morphology
- Cell-structure & function
- Human physiology
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Diversity and classification of plants
- Morphology and anatomy of plants
- Plant physiology
- Reproduction in flowering plants
- Ecology and Environment
- Biology and human welfare
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Complex number; linear inequation; linear programming
- Sequence and series, permutation and combination & binomial theorem
- Trigonometric and inverse trigonometry functions
- Matrices and determinants
- Limit, continuity, and differentiation
- Integration and differential equations
- Straight lines and conic sections
- Statistics and probability
- Vectors and three-dimensional geometry
How to Prepare for JKCET 2019
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus. Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous years question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
JKCET Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for JKCET 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in JKCET 2019 exam.
Click here: JKCET Previous Year Question Papers
JKCET 2019 Answer Key
JKCET 2019 Answer Key will be posted after a few days of the commencement of the exam. The answer key will be published by the exam conducting authority through online mode. In case, candidates will find any mistake in the answer key, they can send the written appeal with the supported document proof of standard textbooks on the prescribed format. Candidates have to submit Rs.1000 as a challenge fee.
Click Here: JKCET Answer Key
JKCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get their admit card from the second week of April 2019. The JKCET 2019 admit card will be available through online mode from our website. The admit card will contain the exam & candidate details such as venue of exams, exam date, time of the exam, the name of the candidate, category, gender, etc. It is mandatory to paste the photograph on top of admit card after getting the admit card. A candidate will be allowed in examination center, only if they have valid admit card. Candidates have to save the admit card until the admission process over.
Click Here: JKCET Admit Card
JKCET result will be released through online mode. Through online, official portal of authority candidates can check their result. The result will be declared in form of merit list on 2nd or 3rd week of June. To check result candidates have to enter his/her detail portal if candidate types incorrect detail webpage will show the error for correct page type correct detail in the portal.
Click Here: JKCET Result
JKCET 2019 Cut off
Different colleges, institution & courses have different cut-off marks. Category wise cut-off marks are set for candidates. Like candidates belonging to reserved categories -SC, ST, OBC, and general category have different cut-off marks. On the basis of various factors such as the number of students appearing for the exam, difficulty level of exam, etc. cut-off marks are set in colleges.
If the Candidates wants admission then they score above cut-off marks to eligible for admission. Admission committee decides the minimum score required for admission cut-off marks once it is set afterward no other person can make changes in it. Through the cutoff marks candidates can get to know whether they are eligible for admission to college or not. As well as it will help a candidate to select their favorite college according to score marks in entrance marks.
JKCET 2019 Counseling
Candidates who manage to clear JKCET 2019 exam will become eligible for counseling process on the basis of merit list. Candidates who will qualify the exam will get their counseling letter online after logging into the candidate’s portal. No separate counseling letter will be sent by post. The counseling process will begin from the month of July 2019. Candidates have to make payment of rupee 500 for the counseling process. Candidates have to bring all the original documents on the day of counseling.
In the counseling, process candidates have to give their preferences for college and course. The selection of candidates for admission will be based on candidate’s merit list for admission.
Given below are the important documents required in the counseling process. Candidates should collect all the documents given below.
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination issued by the concerned Board
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate as a proof of Date of Birth
- Certificate of permanent residence
- JNU Admission 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ATIT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AMU 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about JKCET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus (जेकेसीईटी 2019) and also additional information about the JKCET exam 2019. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.