AIL Counselling 2023: Check the Army Institute of Law organize the AIL LET 2023 Counselling for the students who have qualified in the AIL LET 2023 examination. After the AIL releases the Merit list, students have to do the registration on the official site for the 2023 AIL LET Counselling. Once registered, applicants are expected to submit the necessary certificates to the Army Institute of Law. Sixty seats are reserved for the army personnel while four seats are reserved for the All India General Category and 16 seats are reserved for the Punjab category people.
The admission to the Punjab category candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list released by the Government of Punjab. In this, all the information is similar to the Army Institute of Law, Punjab. You can view or check the AIL Counselling, Seat Allotment Details are also available on this page.
- AIL Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIL Question Papers – Download in PDF
- AIL Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
About AIL Counselling 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
- Pondicherry University Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 PDF Download
- CUSAT Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Download in PDF
- CUCET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 in PDF
- ISI Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Download in PDF
- AEEE Question Paper 2023 & Previous Papers 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 Download in PDF
The Army Institute of Law (AIL) is a prestigious law school located in Mohali, Punjab, India. It was established in 1999 under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) to provide quality legal education to the children of Army personnel.
The institute offers a five-year integrated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (BA LLB) program, which is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala. The program is approved by the Bar Council of India and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The faculty at AIL comprises experienced and highly qualified teachers who impart legal education through a rigorous academic curriculum, practical training, moot court competitions, and guest lectures by eminent legal professionals. The institute has state-of-the-art infrastructure, including a well-stocked library, computer labs, and moot court rooms.
In addition to academic excellence, AIL also promotes extracurricular activities and sports to ensure the all-round development of its students. The institute has a vibrant student community that participates in various cultural, literary, and sports events, both within and outside the campus.
AIL has a strong placement record, with top law firms, corporate houses, and government agencies recruiting its graduates. The institute also encourages its students to pursue higher education and research in law.
AIL Counselling Dates 2023
|AIL 2020 Counselling||Important Dates|
|1st Counselling-cum-Admission||3rd week of July 2023|
|Reporting of candidates||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date for submission of the Registration form along with a fee of Rs. 1500/-||3rd week of July 2023|
|1st counselling-cum-admission for LL.M||3rd week of July 2023|
|End date for submission of the Registration form for second counselling along with the fee of Rs. 1500/-||1st week of Aug 2023|
|2nd counselling-cum-admission for LL.M||1st week of Aug 2023|
AIL 2023 Counselling Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the Army Institute of Law (AIL) Law Entrance Test are as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Age limit: The candidate should not be more than 21 years of age as of 1 July of the year of admission. However, the upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST candidates by two years.
- Educational qualifications: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates). Candidates appearing in the 10+2 examination in the year of admission are also eligible to apply.
- Physical fitness: Candidates must meet the medical and physical fitness standards as prescribed by the Indian Army.
AIL 2023 Counselling Process
The counselling process for Army Institute of Law (AIL) generally consists of the following steps:
- Publication of Merit List: AIL will publish a merit list of eligible candidates on its official website after the declaration of the result. The merit list will be based on the candidate’s performance in the AIL Entrance Test.
- Counselling Schedule: AIL will also release a counselling schedule on its official website. Candidates who have qualified for the entrance test will have to appear for the counselling process as per the schedule.
- Counselling Procedure: During counselling, candidates will be called in the order of their rank in the merit list. They will have to produce their original documents and certificates for verification. Candidates will also be required to pay the admission fee and complete other formalities.
- Seat Allotment: After the document verification and completion of other formalities, seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their merit rank and availability of seats.
- Reporting to the Institute: Candidates who are allotted seats will have to report to the institute on the specified date and time to complete the admission process.
AIL 2023 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee for Army Institute of Law (AIL) varies from year to year. Candidates who are shortlisted for counselling will be required to pay the counselling fee as per the instructions given by AIL.
The counselling fee is usually non-refundable and must be paid at the time of counselling. The fee can be paid online through the official website of AIL or through a bank challan.
Candidates should check the official website of AIL for the latest counselling fee details and instructions for payment. It is important to note that the counselling fee is separate from the admission fee, which will also have to be paid by the candidates if they are allotted a seat during counselling.
Documents Required for AIL 2023 Counselling
Below is the complete list of certificates that have to be presented by the candidates as a part of the counselling process. Candidates must make sure that they have to bring along the photocopies of the documents as well on the counselling day.
- 10+2 pass Certificate
- 10+2 Mark sheets
- Date of Birth verification certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Willingness Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (To be produced by the students who have completed the 10+2 from any board other than Punjab, Haryana, Himachal & CBSE/ICSE )
- The affidavit by the father, mother or guardian stating that their ward has studied Punjabi. In the vent that the candidate is above 18 years of age, they can sign the affidavit themselves.
- Certificate or Affidavit for Punjab resident category
AIL Counselling Seat Allotment Results
The seat allotment results for Army Institute of Law (AIL) counselling are usually declared on the official website of AIL after the completion of the counselling process.
To check the seat allotment results, candidates will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of AIL.
- Look for the link to the “AIL Counselling Seat Allotment Results” or similar on the homepage.
- Click on the link and enter the required login details such as the application number and password.
- The seat allotment results will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the seat allotment result for future reference.
AIL Counselling Top Colleges
Army Institute of Law (AIL) is a renowned law school in India that offers undergraduate and postgraduate law courses. AIL is affiliated with Punjabi University, Patiala and is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
Some of the top colleges that participate in AIL counselling for admission to the undergraduate law program are:
- Army Institute of Law, Mohali
- B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- National Law University, Delhi
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University, Hyderabad
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
Contact Details for AIL Counselling
If you have any queries related to Army Institute of Law (AIL) counselling, you can contact the institute through the following contact details:
- Army Institute of Law Sector – 68, Mohali – 160062 Punjab, India Phone: +91-172-5095336, +91-172-5095337 Fax: +91-172-5039280 Email: [email protected]
- You can also visit the official website of AIL (www.ail.ac.in) for more information on counselling, admission, and other details. Additionally, AIL may also release notifications regarding counselling and admission through its website or local newspapers.
In this page, we have given the details about the Army Institute of Law. So, refer the AIL Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020 article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family.
What courses are offered by AIL?
AIL offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in law. The undergraduate course is a five-year integrated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (BA LLB) program, and the postgraduate course is a one-year Master of Laws (LLM) program.
What is the eligibility criteria for admission to AIL?
The eligibility criteria for admission to AIL’s undergraduate law program is that the candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. For the postgraduate law program, the candidate must have completed a three-year LLB degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
What is the selection process for admission to AIL?
The selection process for admission to AIL’s undergraduate law program is through a national-level entrance test followed by counselling, whereas for the postgraduate law program, the selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination and an interview.
What is the fee structure for AIL courses?
The fee structure for AIL courses varies every year. Candidates can refer to the official website of AIL for the latest fee details.
What are the facilities provided by AIL?
AIL provides various facilities such as a library, computer lab, moot court room, sports facilities, medical facilities, and hostel accommodation for both boys and girls.
Is AIL only for Army personnel or their wards?
AIL was established primarily for the wards of Army personnel, but it also admits civilian students based on their performance in the entrance test and counselling.