AIL Counselling 2020: Check the Army Institute of Law organize the AIL LET 2020 Counselling for the students who have qualified in the AIL LET 2020 examination. After the AIL releases the Merit list, students have to do the registration on the official site for the 2020 AIL LET Counselling. Once registered, applicants are expected to submit the necessary certificates to the Army Institute of Law. Sixty seats are reserved for the army personnel while four seats are reserved for the All India General Category and 16 seats are reserved for the Punjab category people.
The admission to the Punjab category candidates will be done o the basis of the merit list released by the Government of Punjab. In this, all the information is similar to the Army Institute of Law, Punjab. You can view or check the AIL Counselling, Seat Allotment Details are also available on this page.
- AIL Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIL Question Papers – Download in PDF
- AIL Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Content in this Article
AIL Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
|AIL 2020 Counselling||Important Dates|
|1st Counselling-cum-Admission||3rd week of July 2020|
|Reporting of candidates||3rd week of July 2020|
|Last date for submission of the Registration form along with a fee of Rs. 1500/-||3rd week of July 2020|
|1st counselling-cum-admission for LL.M||3rd week of July 2020|
|End date for submission of the Registration form for second counselling along with the fee of Rs. 1500/-||1st week of Aug 2020|
|2nd counselling-cum-admission for LL.M||1st week of Aug 2020|
AIL LET 2020 Counselling
Below, the applicants can find out the important dates for the AIL LET 2020 Counselling. The dates mentioned below areas according to the previous year’s schedule & are expected to remain the same for AIL LET 2020 Counselling as well.
Documents Required for AIL 2020 Counselling
Below is the complete list of certificates that have to be presented by the candidates as a part of the counselling process. Candidates must make sure that they have to bring along the photocopies of the documents as well on the counselling day.
- 10+2 pass Certificate
- 10+2 Mark sheets
- Date of Birth verification certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Willingness Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (To be produced by the students who have completed the 10+2 from any board other than Punjab, Haryana, Himachal & CBSE/ICSE )
- The affidavit by the father, mother or guardian stating that their ward has studied Punjabi. In the vent that the candidate is above 18 years of age, they can sign the affidavit themselves.
- Certificate or Affidavit for Punjab resident category
AIL Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
|All India General Category||04|
AIL LET 2020 Counselling Process
Below is the counselling procedure followed by the Army Institute of Law (AIL). The counselling procedure remains the same. On the off chance that the process changes for AIL 2020, we shall inform you through this article.
Details to be filled in the AIL LET 2020 Counselling Registration form
- Name (in Capital Letters)
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name & Occupation (Army Category candidates, please give complete address)
- Postal Address
- Mobile No. & E-mail address
- of the student
- Roll No. of the Entrance Test conducted by Punjabi University, Patiala
- Rank in the Merit List
In this page, we have given the details about the Army Institute of Law. So, refer the AIL Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020 article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family.