Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of ILSAT 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. ICFAI Conduct ILSAT 2020 Exam in the Respective Universities Across India. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad conducts ICFAI Law School Admission Test ILSAT in order to offer admission to candidates (ILSAT एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म) in undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate level law courses offered by ICFAI Law School. ILSAT 2020 Notification Released on the Official Website of Universities. Candidates can Submit the Test Application Forms Before the Last Date.
Also, Read the Following Links For More Information
- ILSAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The ILSAT Result – Check Result, Interview, Admission Procedure
ICFAI Group has made a significant mark in the Indian educational field with a pan-Indian network and presence. ICFAI has established 11 Universities across India. The ICFAI Universities are located at Hyderabad [The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), which is a Deemed University], Dehradun, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi), Jaipur, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Raipur, Sikkim, and Tripura.
ILSAT 2020 Exam Dates
|ILSAT 2020||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Last date to submit the application form||Jul 2020|
|Admission Test and Interviews||Jul 2020|
|Reporting and Registration||Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Program||Jul 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||Jul 2020|
|Eligibility Test & Personal Interviews||Jul 2020|
|Reporting and Registration||Aug 2020|
|Commencement of Program||Aug 2020|
|BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.)|
|Last Date for Submission of completed Application Form||May 2020|
|ILSAT 2020||May 2020|
|Personal Interviews||Jun 2020|
|Reporting and Registration||Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||Jul 2020|
ILSAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Form||May 13, 2019|
|ILSAT 2019 Admit Card Release Date||May 2019|
|Exam Date||May 19, 2019|
|Declaring Results||May 27, 2019|
|Personal Interview||June 08-09, 2019|
|Classes Commencement||July 19, 2019|
ILSAT Full Form is ICFAI Law School Admission Test
ILSAT 2020 Application Form
The ILSAT 2020 Application Form can Available on the Official Website of ICFAI in Online or Offline mode. The Candidates can get the offline Application in the respective Universities. Candidates can get the Online Application Form at the following link. The Last Dates for the Application Form Acceptance by the Authority is LLM Program Application Ends in April 2020. For Ph.D. Program Application Closes on April 2020. BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.) Application Form Ends in April 2020. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Download Online Application of ILSAT
- BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.) Online Registration
- Ph.D. Online Registration
- LLM Online Registration
How to Fill Online Application
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links.
- Fill the details into the User Registration Form. Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login to the first page that is displayed is Application-Locker. Click on Himachal Pradesh University of Law from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
- Online Application Form: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form with the payment of Rs. 1,000.
- Offline Application Form: Applicants can download the Application Form form and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000 towards the cost of application. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Law Prospectus Fee A/c ILSAT 2020” payable at University.
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun
- ICFAI University, Tripura
- The ICFAI University, Sikkim
- The ICFAI University, Mizoram
- ICFAI University, Meghalaya
- The ICFAI University, Jharkhand
- The ICFAI University, Nagaland
- ICFAI University, Jaipur
- The ICFAI University, Raipur
- ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh
- The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (Deemed University), Hyderabad
- BBA LLB (Hons): 5 Years
- BA LLB (Hons): 5 Years
- LLM Program: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Program: 4 Years
- Delhi – Gurgaon
ILSAT Eligible Criteria
BBA – LLB / BA – LLB:
- Age Limit: Applicants should not be more than 20 years of age i.e., July 16, 2020.
- Education Qualification: The Applicant Should Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) in English medium. Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 16, 2020, and awaiting results are also eligible to apply ILSAT 2020.
- Education Qualification: The applicants desirous to join the LLM Program should have obtained the Graduation in Five Year / Three Year Law (BA-LLB / BBA-LLB / LLB) or any equivalent degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Education Qualification: A candidate is eligible for admission into the Ph.D. program if he/she obtained not less than 55% marks at the Post Graduate Degree in Law in regular study mode from a recognized University and Ph.D. Eligibility Test.
ILSAT Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||
|A||English||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|B||Logical Reasoning||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|C||Legal Reasoning||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|D||GK / Current Affairs||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|E||Analytical Reasoning||25 Ques||25 Marks|
ILSAT Admit Card 2020
Applicants must bring the Admit Card to the test center. Applicants will not be allowed to appear for the test without the Admit Card. The Candidates can Download the Admit card from the official Website on Week before the Entrance Test.
Click Here: ILSAT Admit card Download
Candidates can carry any one of the original documents mentioned below as their photo ID proof:
• Aadhar Card
• Voter ID
• College ID
ILSAT 2020 Results
The results of the ILSAT 2020 will be posted online on www. ifheindia.org/ils. Successful applicants will be intimated individually through E-mail. BBA – LLB / BA – LLB Entrance Test Results can be available on May 2020.
Click Here: ILSAT Result Download
ILSAT Admission Procedure
The selection for admission into the program is based on merit secured in the ILSAT 2020 / CLAT 2019 / LSAT 2020 performance and in the personal interview. Selection letters for provisional admission will be issued to the applicants selected on the day of the interview. The provisional admission is subject to payment of admission fee, and verification of testimonials. Once the applicants are given provisional admission, they should report for registration into the first semester of the program in July 2020, along with the required certificates. The classes will commence from July 2020.
Required Certificates at the time of Admission:
- Class X and Class XII Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer / Migration Certificate and
- Completion Certificate of the qualifying examination from the respective board
BBA-LL.B (Hons.) / BA-LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B / LL.M
|Total Program Fee|
|Admission Fee||Domicile||Non – Domicile||
|BBA-LL.B (Hons.) /
|LL.B (6 semesters)||Rs.20,000||Rs.1,62,000||Rs.1,80,000||Rs.10,000|
|LL.M (2 semesters)||Rs.10,000||Rs.80,000||Rs.90,000||Rs.10,000|
The ICFAI University, Dehradun (IUD) offers merit scholarships to students pursuing the UG & PG programs. These scholarships are based on past academic records and semester-wise performance.
- Merit Scholarships based on past academic record
Percentage of marks achieved in Class XII (or equivalent) for UG programs and graduation for PG programs will decide the amount of scholarship. The scholarship amount is equally distributed across all the semesters. The scholarship will continue semester after semester only on maintaining a minimum 6.0 GPA in the previous semester.
- Merit Scholarships based on Semester-wise Performance Up to 10% of the students of the batch will be awarded merit scholarships in addition to the scholarship based on the past academic record.
ILSAT Important Links
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- GLAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- GU-LAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- HPNLET NLU Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of ILSAT 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility ILSAT प्रवेश. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.