ILSAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of ILSAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. ICFAI Conduct ILSAT 2019 Exam in the Respective Universities Across India. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad conducts ICFAI Law School Admission Test ILSAT in order to offer admission to candidates in undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate level law courses offered by ICFAI Law School. ILSAT 2019 Notification Released on the Official Website of Universities. Candidates can Submit the Test Application Forms Before the Last Date.
Also, Read the following Links For More Information
- ILSAT Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The ILSAT Result 2019 – Check Result, Interview, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
ICFAI Group has made a significant mark in the Indian educational field with a pan-Indian network and presence. ICFAI has established 11 Universities across India. The ICFAI Universities are located at Hyderabad [The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), which is a Deemed University], Dehradun, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi), Jaipur, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Raipur, Sikkim, and Tripura.
ILSAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Last Date for submitting the Application Form||1st week of April 2019|
|ILSAT 2019 Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaring Results||1st week of May 2019|
|Personal Interview||1st week of June 2019|
|Classes Commencement||3rd week of July 2019|
ILSAT Full Form is ICFAI Law School Admission Test
Previous ILSAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||June 29, 2018|
|Admission Test and Interviews||July 02, 2018|
|Reporting and Registration||July 16, 2018|
|Commencement of Program||July 17, 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||July 02, 2018|
|Eligibility Test & Personal Interviews||July 09, 2018|
|Reporting and Registration||August 06, 2018|
|Commencement of Program||August 07, 2018|
BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.)
|Last Date for Submission of completed Application Form||April 09, 2018|
|ILSAT 2018||April 23, 2018|
|Results||May 07, 2018|
|Personal Interviews||1st June to 4th June 2018|
|Reporting and Registration||July 16, 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||July 17, 2018|
ILSAT 2019 Application Form
The ILSAT 2019 Application Form can Available on the Official Website of ICFAI in Online or Offline mode. The Candidates can get the offline Application in the respective Universities. Candidates can get the Online Application Form at the following Link. The Last Dates for the Application Form Acceptance by the Authority is LLM Program Application Ends on April 2019. For Ph.D. Program Application Closes on April , 2019. BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.) Application Form Ends on April, 2019. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Download Online Application of ILSAT
- BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.) Online Registration
- Ph.D. Online Registration
- LLM Online Registration
How to Fill Online Application
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form. Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login to the first page that is displayed is Application-Locker. Click on Himachal Pradesh University of Law from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
- Online Application Form: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form with the payment of Rs. 1,000.
- Offline Application Form: Applicants can download the Application Form form and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000 towards the cost of application. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Law Prospectus Fee A/c ILSAT 2019” payable at University.
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun
- ICFAI University, Tripura
- The ICFAI University, Sikkim
- The ICFAI University, Mizoram
- ICFAI University, Meghalaya
- The ICFAI University, Jharkhand
- The ICFAI University, Nagaland
- ICFAI University, Jaipur
- The ICFAI University, Raipur
- ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh
- The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (Deemed University), Hyderabad
- BBA LLB (Hons): 5 Years
- BA LLB (Hons): 5 Years
- LLM Program: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Program: 4 Years
- Delhi – Gurgaon
ILSAT Eligible Criteria
BBA – LLB / BA – LLB:
- Age Limit: Applicants should not be more than 20 years of age i.e., July 16, 2019.
- Education Qualification: The Applicant Should Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) in English medium. Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 16, 2019, and awaiting results are also eligible to apply ILSAT 2019.
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
- Education Qualification: The applicants desirous to join the LLM Program should have obtained the Graduation in Five Year / Three Year Law (BA-LLB / BBA-LLB / LLB) or any equivalent degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Education Qualification: A candidate is eligible for admission into the Ph.D. program if he/she obtained not less than 55% marks at the Post Graduate Degree in Law in regular study mode from a recognized University and Ph.D. Eligibility Test.
ILSAT Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|A||English||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|B||Logical Reasoning||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|C||Legal Reasoning||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|D||GK / Current Affairs||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|E||Analytical Reasoning||25 Ques||25 Marks|
ILSAT Admit Card 2019
Applicants must bring the Admit Card to the test center. Applicants will not be allowed to appear for the test without the Admit Card. The Candidates can Download the Admit card from the official Website on Week before the Entrance Test.
Click Here: ILSAT Admit card Download
Candidates can carry any one of the original documents mentioned below as their photo ID proof:
• Aadhar Card
• Voter ID
• College ID
ILSAT 2019 Results
The results of the ILSAT 2019 will be posted online on www. ifheindia.org/ils. Successful applicants will be intimated individually through E-mail. BBA – LLB / BA – LLB Entrance Test Results can be Available on May, 2019.
Click Here: ILSAT Result Download
ILSAT Admission Procedure
The selection for admission into the program is based on merit secured in the ILSAT 2019 / CLAT 2019 / LSAT 2019 performance and in the personal interview. Selection letters for provisional admission will be issued to the applicants selected on the day of the interview. The provisional admission is subject to payment of admission fee, and verification of testimonials. Once the applicants are given provisional admission, they should report for registration into the first semester of the program on July, 2019, along with the required certificates. The classes will commence from July, 2019.
Required Certificates at the time of Admission:
- Class X and Class XII Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer / Migration Certificate and
- Completion Certificate of the qualifying examination from the respective board
BBA-LL.B (Hons.) / BA-LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B / LL.M
|Total Program Fee|
|Admission Fee||Domicile||Non – Domicile|
|BBA-LL.B (Hons.) /|
|LL.B (6 semesters)||Rs.20,000||Rs.1,62,000||Rs.1,80,000||Rs.10,000|
|LL.M (2 semesters)||Rs.10,000||Rs.80,000||Rs.90,000||Rs.10,000|
The ICFAI University, Dehradun (IUD) offers merit scholarships to students pursuing the UG & PG programs. These scholarships are based on past academic records and semester-wise performance.
- Merit Scholarships based on past academic record
Percentage of marks achieved in Class XII (or equivalent) for UG programs and graduation for PG programs will decide the amount of scholarship. The scholarship amount is equally distributed across all the semesters. The scholarship will continue semester after semester only on maintaining a minimum 6.0 GPA in the previous semester.
- Merit Scholarships based on Semester-wise Performance Up to 10% of the students of the batch will be awarded merit scholarships in addition to the scholarship based on the past academic record.
ILSAT Important Links
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- GLAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- GU-LAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- HPNLET NLU 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of ILSAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.