CAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of CAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Common Admission Test (कॉमन एडमिशन् टेस्ट) 2019 like CAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, CAT Syllabus, CAT 2019 Application Form, and Fee. CAT is a national level examination is conducted by the IIMs. The CAT Application form 2019 is available in online mode from July 2019. The Applicants who qualify in the Common Admission Test Exam can get the admission in IIM and other Indian Universities and Colleges.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- MP PAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
About Common Admission Test
The Common Admission Test (सीएटी) is a computer-based test held in India. CAT test is conducted by the TCS and IIMs and it is one of the best Exam in India which provides admissions for the Students in Management Courses. Every year IIM releases the CAT notification in the month of August. The Test Comprises of Verbal Ability (VA), Quantitative Ability (QA), Reading Comprehension (RC), Logical Reasoning (LR) and Data Interpretation (DI). This Exam is to select the Students for business administration Programs.
|Registration Starts from||2nd week of August 2019|
|Last date for registration||Last week of September 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||4th week of October 2019|
|CAT 2019 Exam Date||1st week of December 2019|
|Declaration of Results||2nd week of January 2019|
CAT Full Form is Common Admission Test
Previous CAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Starting date to apply||9th August 2017|
|Last date to apply||20th September 2017|
|Admit card||18th October to 26th November 2017.|
|Exam date||26th November 2017.|
|Results date||2nd Week of January 2018.|
|Rank Card||Second Week of January 2018.|
CAT 2019 Application Form
The CAT 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of CAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for CAT 2019 examination.
How To Apply:
- The candidates who are going to apply in CAT 2019 are required to apply online.
- CAT 2019 Registration has been started from July 2019. The last date for registration has been extended till September 2019.
- Check your eligibility by referring the eligibility document available on the official website of CAT 2019.
- The Applicants Should Apply online in One Attempt only as it may Reject your Application Form For many Attempts and There is no need to send the hard copy of application form to the IIM Board.
Note: CAT Application correction portal will be opened by the authority after the completion of the application process. Candidates can make changes only in limited entries. The correction facility will be available in the month of October 2019.
CAT 2019 Application Fee
The CAT 2019 Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|General and NC-OBC|
|SC, ST, and PWD|
CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2019 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in CAT Online Examination.
CAT 2019 Age limit: There is no specific age limit for CAT 2019. The Applicants completing the Final Year Under Graduation Course are also eligible to apply.
CAT 2019 Qualification: The minimum qualification required is bachelor’s degree with 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST/PWD. The candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree and whose results are awaiting are also eligible to apply for CAT. Completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with the required percentage.
Candidate Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree with the required percentage. SC / ST / PWD candidates should have minimum 45%. For General and NC-OBC candidates, the minimum is 50%.
CAT 2019 Exam Cities
(Indian Institutes of Management)
- Bodh Gaya
Note: The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 31, 2018.Provisional admission will be canceled if it is found that the certificate is found to be incorrect subsequently.
CAT 2019 Courses List
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
- PGPEX (Post Graduate Programme for Executives)
- PGP-Mumbai (Post Graduate Programme at Mumbai)
- PGP-ABM (Post Graduate Programme in Agri-Business Management)
- PGP-UAE (Post Graduate Programme at UAE)
- PGPEM (Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management)
- PGPBM (Post Graduate Programme in Business Management)
- PGP (Post Graduate Programme)
- PGPWE (Post Graduate Programme for Working Executive)
- PGPPM (Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management)
- EPGPM (Executive Post Graduate Programme)
- PGPSM (Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets)
- PGDHRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management)
CAT Exam Pattern
The Candidates will be allotted exactly 60 minutes for answering questions in each section. Three marks will be awarded for the Correct Answer and One mark would be detected for the wrong answer. No marks will be provided or deducted for the un-attempted question.
|Quantitative Ability||34 Ques||102 Marks||60 Min|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32 Ques||96 Marks||60 Min|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34 Ques||102 Marks||60 Min|
|Total||100 Ques||300 Marks||180 Min|
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
CAT 2019 Syllabus:
CAT 2019 Exam has the subject topics in all 3 subjects as Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning.
- Time and work.
- LCM & HCF.
- Profit and loss.
- Quadratic and linear equations,
- Number systems.
- Permutation combination.
- Charts (column, bar, pie),
- Venn diagram,
- Interpretation and analysis of data based on
- Text, tables,
- Graphs (line, area),
- Logical sequence.
- Data structure.
- linear and matrix arrangement,
- Direction sense.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Binary logic.
- Seating arrangement.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood relations.
Verbal Ability & English
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence correction
- Reading comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
How to Prepare CAT 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
CAT Exam Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for CAT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in CAT 2019 exam.
Click Here: CAT Exam Previous Papers for 2019
The answer key will comprise of all the correct answers to the questions asked in the CAT entrance test. With the help of answer key, students can judge their performance in the entrance test. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
Click Here: CAT Entrance Exam Answer Key
CAT Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download CAT 2019 admit card from October 2019. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: KU Entrance Exam Admit Card
The Result will be available as Common Admission Test in online mode declared tentatively on After the exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their CAT Entrance Test 2019 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: CAT Exam Results
CAT Rank Card
IIM receives the Results of candidates will be placed in merit list as per rank secured in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for Students who Qualify in Entrance Test.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Rank Card
CAT 2019 Counseling
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the Entrance Exam.
- CAT Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the CAT Entrance Test 2019.
Also, Read the following for more Information
- JEECUP 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
- WBJEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
- JEXPO 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of CAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.