Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. AP LAWCET is a state level examination conducts for offering admission into 3 years and 5 year LLB courses. The Application Form for AP LAWCET 2019 will be Update Soon ion the official Website at APSCHE Home Page. Here we Provide the Notification of the Details of AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form Download, AP LAWCET 2019 Test Pattern Syllabus, AP LAWCET 2019 Notification. You can get more details through this post on Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
Also, Read the following Links for More information,
- AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- AP LAWCET Question Papers 2018 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
- The AP LAWCET Answer Key 2019 pdf Download – Release Date
- The AP LAWCET Result 2019 – Download Rank Card, Check Result
Content in this Article
About AP LAWCET
The Sri Krishnadevaraya University of Arts includes the Department of Law and it offers 3-year LL.B and 2-year LL.M courses, besides Ph.D. programme. Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test is a state level examination conducts for offering admission in SKU Courses. Only on basis of LAWCET 2019 Score Candidates can get admission in the state universities in AP and its affiliated colleges.
AP LAWCET 2019 Important Dates
|Application Form is available from||March 9, 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form||April 10, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||April 12, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 6, 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||June 2019|
AP LAWCET Full Form is Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test
AP LAWCET 2018 Important Dates
|Start of registration of AP LAWCET online application||18th February 2018|
|Last date for submission & registration of AP LAWCET online application form without late fees||15th March 2018|
|Last date for submission & registration of AP LAWCET online application form without late fees of Rs. 500/-||1st May to 7th May 2018|
|Last date for submission & registration of AP LAWCET online application form without late fees of Rs. 1000/-||8th May to 15th May 2018|
|Last date for submission & registration of AP LAWCET online application form without late fees of Rs. 1500/-||16th May to 21th May 2018|
|With late fees of Rs. 5000/- candidates have to write entrance test in Anantapuramu only||22nd May to 27th May 2018|
|Admit card release||One Week before the exam|
|Exam date of AP LAWCET 2018||28th May 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The AP LAWCET 2019 Official notification will be released on the Most likely in the month of 3rd week of February 2019. The Online application process will commence on March 2019. AP LAWCET Deadline for submission of application form without late fee in March 2019. The Closure of online application window in the month of April 2019.
How to Apply for AP LAWCET Online Application?
- The availability of AP LAWCET Application Form 2019 will be Online Mode.
- The Applicants can Submit their Application for through Online.
- Candidates have to register themselves first and the AP LAWCET 2019 Registration will be started from the month of February 2019.
- Enter all the details in user registration form on the Official Website.
- The Register candidates can follow the Admission Procedure of LAWCET 2019.
AP LAWCET Application Fee
The registration fee payment of LAWCET should be done through debit/credit card, net banking or AP online centers.
|3 years AP LAWCET||Rs.700|
|5 years AP LAWCET||Rs.700|
LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET 2019 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the Admission Process in AP LAWCET.
Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian National
AP LAWCET Age Limit:
- The age limit for 5 years of LLB is 20 years for OC and 22 years for SC/ST/BC category candidates.
- For 3 years of LLB course, the age of the OC candidates must be 30 years and for SC/ST/BC candidates 35 years.
3-year LL.B Course:
- The Candidates for 3 years LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the
- If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduate or postgraduate degree with 45% aggregate marks.
5 Year LL.B. Course:
- The Candidates for 5 years LL.B. should have passed two-year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks Any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board
of Intermediate Education, A.P.
List of LAWCET Courses
|LLM (BUSINESS LAW)||LLMBSL|
|LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND ADMN. LAW)||LLMCAM|
|LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL ORDER)||LLMCLO|
|LLM (COMMERCIAL LAW)||LLMCML|
|LLM (CRIMINAL LAW)||LLMCRM|
|LLM (CORPORATE AND SECURITY LAWS)||LLMCSL|
|LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL LAW)||LLMCST|
|LLM (FAMILY LAW)||LLMFML|
|LLM (HUMAN RIGHT LAW)||LLMHRT|
|LLM (INTERNATIONAL LAW AND ORGANISATION)||LLMILO|
|LLM (INTERNATIONAL LAW)||LLMINT|
|LLM (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)||LLMIPR|
|LLM (LABOUR LAW)||LLMLBL|
|LLM (LABOUR CAPITAL AND LAW)||LLMLCL|
|LLM(LABOUR AND INDUSTRIAL LAW)||LLMLIL|
|LLM (LAW OF CRIMES)||LLMLOC|
Centers of Entrance Test
LAWCET Entrance Test Pattern
For 5 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Intermediate level and for 3 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Degree Level. The question paper language will be English and Telugu language. the following is the section Wise marks given in the Test.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Current Affairs||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60 Ques||60 Marks|
|Total||120 Ques||120 Marks|
Note: One mark will be given for each correct response and There is no negative marking on the exam.
LAWCET Exam Syllabus
APLawcet Syllabus Subjects As follows
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law.
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Routes & Networks.
- Verbal Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood Relationships.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Data Interpretation Test.
Aptitude for Law Studies
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Legal terms
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Vicarious Liability
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- IPC and the CrPC
How to Prepare for LAWCET Entrance Test?
- Refer the best books for preparation in advance and Try to practice past years question papers for the Candidate idea on the Entrance Test.
- The Test is designed to evaluate the candidate’s General
Knowledge, Mental ability, current affairs and aptitude to pursue the study of Law.The duration of the test is 90 minutes. Maximum marks are 120 for Qualify.
- The question paper language will be English and Telugu language.
- For 5 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Intermediate level and for 3 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Degree Level.
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019
The registered candidates can download their AP LAWCET 2019 Admit Card in online mode. The Availablity of Admit Card can be One Week before the Entrance Test. So Applicants Need to Check the official Website for Admit Card Download. The Candidates need to Fill all required Details to Download AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019.
Click Here: AP LAWCET Admit Card Download
AP LAWCET Results
Candidates can Check their LAWCET exam results through our website. The Result of AP LAWCET 2019 will be Available on the month of June 2019 After the exam.The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 35% as 42 marks out of total 120 marks. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for SC & ST for ranking.
AP LAWCET Ranking:
The Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit based on the
marks obtained in the AP LAWCET. In case of the tie the
relative rank will be decided as mentioned below:
- By considering the marks secured in Part-C of AP LAWCET and if the tie still persists marks obtained in Part-B in AP LAWCET shall be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may be considered at the time of admission.
- Rank obtained in AP LAWCET is valid for admission into 3 years / 5 year Law Courses, as the case may be, for the academic year 2019-2020 only.
AP LAWCET Counseling
The AP LAWCET Counselling will be started in the month of June 2019. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for counseling process as per their rank in the merit list. The counseling fee has to be paid by the candidates at the time of attending the counseling.
Required Documents at the Time of Counselling:
- AP LAWCET 2019 Rank card
- AP LAWCET 2019 Admit Card.
- Mark sheet of SSC or equivalent.
- Mark sheet of Intermediate or equivalent.
- Qualifying Examination Mark sheet.
- Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination.
- Income certifications have to show financially weak candidates.
- Sports/ PH/ NCC/ CAP Certificate if any.
- 1 to 6 colour photos
- Integrated Community Certificate/ Classification certificates for SC/ ST/ OBC.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Residence of official deal with.
Department of Law
Anantapuramu – 515003
E-Mail: [email protected]
Read the following links for more information
- AIBE XI 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AILET 2019 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AP LAWCET 2019 (एपी एलएडब्ल्यूसीईटी 2019 ) Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.