JEECUP 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
Check out the details of the Topic JEECUP (जेईईसीयूपी) 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test for Polytechnic Admissions like JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, JEECUP Syllabus, JEECUP 2019 Application Form, and Fee. Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP is a state level Polytechnic examination, which is also referred as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination).
Also, Read the following Links for more information
- NSIT PG 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure
- Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date
- AP PGECET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
About Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP
JEECUP is state level Polytechnic examination conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTC). The Board conducted its first examination in 1960, for courses of diploma level and also for Draughtsman Certificate Course.
Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.) has been established to conduct entrance examination to get admission in the Polytechnics / Institutes affiliated to Board Of Technical Education, U.P.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Starts from||December 20, 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||February 28, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam|
Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)
April 28, 2019 (Sunday) 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Group B to I and K1 to K8 (Other Courses)
April 28, 2019 (Sunday) 02.30 PM – 05.30 PM
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||May 2019|
jeecup full form is Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh
Previous JEECUP 2018 Important Dates
|Availability of Application forms|
|Last date for the submission of application form|
|Admit card will be issued from|
|Exam date for Group A|
|Exam date for Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K7|
|Result will be announced on|
JEECUP 2019 Application Form
The JEECUP Online Application Available on the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education. Application form for all courses is issued from December 2018. The following we provide the Online Application form for Uttar Pradesh 2019 Joint Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Uttar Pradesh Entrance Test 2019 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available Online from December 2018.
- No application will be provided through offline mode. Candidates have to submit only one application for per candidate, multiple application forms will lead to rejection.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Pay the required application fee via online or offline mode. After the Applying process completion Print the Application as a Hardcopy.
Click Here:👉🏻 List of Courses in JEECUP
Click Here:👉🏻 List of Institutes in JEECUP
The application fee is Rs. 300 for GEN/OBC. Candidates who belong to SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 200. Application fee can be paid only through online net banking, credit card and debit card. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JEECUP Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Uttar Pradesh Technical Education Entrance Exam 2019, JEECUP Admission Qualification as follows. The eligibility criteria are different for every course. Check the complete eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand State entrance exam.
Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian citizen. 85% seats are reserved for those candidates who belong to Uttar Pradesh.
Qualification: The candidates should have qualified secondary examination with at least 35% marks in higher secondary Board examination or Bachelor’s degree in Science from any government recognized University or board.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern
The Uttar Pradesh Joint entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so One mark will deduct for each wrong answer. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Uttarakhand Entrance Test 2019 Test is given as follows,
List of JEECUP 2019 Centers
Syllabus for JEECUP 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Test syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Uttar Pradesh joint Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test.
- Group A: Which includes the UP Board 10th syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Group B: The syllabus consists two sections, the first section is of Mathematics while another section is of Physics/ Chemistry/ Agriculture
- Group C: The syllabus consists of three sections i.e. Hindi and English Comprehension, Reasoning and Intelligence and General Awareness. It also includes the questions from 10th class
- Group D: It is comprised of 12th class syllabus and will consist of four sections named Hindi and English, Comprehension, Reasoning and Intelligence, Numerical Ability and General Awareness
- Group E: The syllabus of this group includes the two sections such as Physics and Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics. Applicants have to do the preparation from the 10+2 syllabus.
- Group F: The syllabus will consist of B.Sc academics. It includes the sections like Physics, Biology, and Botany.
- Group G: Its syllabus is same as Graduation and includes the sections like English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness
- Group H: This group syllabus is divided into five sections such as Reasoning and Logical Discussion, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, English and General Knowledge. Intermediate questions will also be asked
- Group I: It includes 10+2 UP board syllabus. It includes two sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Group J: This group syllabus includes diploma academic and also includes five sections i.e. English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness
- Group K: Applicants can prepare from class 10th and 12th syllabus. The syllabus is divided into two sections Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics while another section is Engineering.
How to Prepare JEECUP 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
- Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
Model/Previous Years Questions for Entrance Test 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Entrance Test 2019 exam.
JEECUP Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download JEECUP 2019 admit card from the official website. Candidates with invalid admit card will not be allowed to enter the test center. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Admit Card
The Result will be available from Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Test in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website. Candidates can check their Entrance Test 2019 result by entering roll number. The expected date of the declaration of JEECUP 2019 result will be the Third week of May 2019. Answer key will also declare along with the result.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Results
JEECUP 2019 Counseling
Uttar Pradesh joint entrance exam Admission of Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Joint entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Joint Entrance Test 2019. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam. The qualified candidates will be intimated regarding counseling through newspapers and website.
- Assam CEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
- ATIT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of JEECUP 2019 (जेईईसीयूपी 2019) Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box.