ATIT 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the ATIT 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Students who are willing to get the Entrance Test in ICFAI have to know the complete details about ATIT 2020. Here we are providing the information about ATIT 2020 (एटीआईटी 2020 आवेदन पत्र) that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. Admission Test for ICFAI Technology also known as ATIT is conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
For more information refer the following Links:
- IIST Admission Application Form, Fee, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility
- Lucknow University Admission Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- KIITEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Admission Test for ICFAI Tech
Admission Test for ICFAI Tech is also known by the name of ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT). It is a University level entrance exam. The examination is conducted for the candidates who are interested in engineering courses. The exam is held by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. The campuses are located at Baddi, Agartala, Dehradun, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Ranchi and Raipur. The exam will be conducted in an online and offline mode in the month of April 2020.
ATIT 2020 Exam Dates
|Availability of application form||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Last date of receipt of the application form||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Scheduling the test by the candidates||1st week to April 2020, 3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Online test date||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Offline test date||last week Apr 2020|
|Announcement of result||1st week of May 2020|
|Interview date||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Commencement of classes||3rd week of Jul 2020|
ATIT 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Starts from||October 2018|
|Last Date to submit the application form|
For Online Test:
Phase I – December 17, 2018 (Tentative)
Phase II – March 25, 2019
For Offline Test: April 12, 2019
|Release of Admit Card||To be notified|
|Date of Exam|
Phase I – December 27 to 29, 2018
Phase II – April 4 to 7, 2019
Offline : April 21, 2019 (10 AM to 1 PM)
|Announcement of Results|
Online Test Phase I – December 31, 2018
Online Test Phase II – April 10, 2019
Offline Test – April 21, 2019 (10 AM to 1 PM)
|Date of Interview||June 2019|
|Classes commence from||July 18, 2019|
ATIT FULL FORM IS Admission Test for ICFAI Tech
Candidates can fill the online application form after reading all instruction given in information brochure:
- ITSAT 2020 application form can be filled online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online from the website. Candidates have to attach the recent color passport size photograph in the application form.
- In case of the offline application form, candidates can fill the details online and thereafter download it and send it along with the Demand draft to the address given below:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
E-mail: [email protected]
Click Here: ATIT Online Application Form
The application fee is Rs. 700 for all candidates. The application fee can be remitted through the payment gateway using credit card/debit card/internet banking. Payment can also be done through DD. Demand draft should be drawn in the favor of IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2020 payable at Hyderabad.
The Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI Tech School Admission Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in ICFAI Tech School Admission Test 2020, ATIT Entrance Test Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in ICFAI Tech School Admission Test.
- Nationality: The Candidates should belong to Telangana state.
- Age Limit: There is no Specific age Limit to apply Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass the 12th examination from a recognized board. It is necessary to have 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. The subjects in which a candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing the qualifying exam can also apply. Candidates can also get admission through JEE Main/ATIT exam/state level exam/other National level exams. But to enhance the chance of admission, candidates are advised to also appear ATIT 2020.
Exam Pattern 2020
The Mode of Exam will be conducted in two modes, i.e.
- Online Test: Computer Based Test (CBT) format. The test is scheduled on April 2020. The test is of 2 hours duration and is conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centers all over India.
- Offline Test: Paper Based Test (PBT) format. The test is conducted in April 2020. The test is of 2 hours duration conducted at select cities mentioned on page 6. The answers have to be marked in the specially designed OMR answer sheet which will be provided at the time of the admission test.
The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. There will be 30 questions from each subject with 2 hours duration
Syllabus for ATIT 2020
The following are the topics covered by the syllabus of ATIT 2020. The candidates are requested to follow the syllabus defined by the examining authority.
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry, Straight Lines, Circles, Conic Sections
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Limit Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Properties of Solids And Liquid
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter: Classification of Matter into Solid, Liquid and Gaseous States
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Ionic Bonding, Covalent Bonding
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- S – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
How to Prepare
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that. Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for ATIT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in ATIT 2019 exam.
Click here: ATIT Previous Year Question Papers
Answer keys for ATIT are announced after the exam is completed. Mostly for benefits for the students, the ATIT 2020 Answer keys can be used for comparison of the answers to estimate the accurate scores of the candidates.
Candidates can find their chances of seeking admissions to the courses of their score based on the answer keys estimation using the ATIT 2020 Answer keys. The exam is conducting for Computer Based Test and the paper-based test will be held from different sessions. Every candidate should note question paper is different for the ATIT entrance exam of every different session.
The ATIT Admit Card 2020 will be available to the candidates after booking the slot for the examination. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website and are required to take a printout of ATIT Admit card 2020. Candidates have to the Admit Card along with a valid Photo ID card at the time of Examination.
After the commencement of the examination, candidates can see and check the result of the exam on the official portal of ICFAI. On the basis of the result, applicants will get admission in the institute into their desired program. The result of the exam will be available on the official website of the institute. Candidates can download the scorecard of the exam from the official website.
Candidates have to score above the Cut-Off to be eligible for admissions. The minimum score needed for admission to the B.Tech courses at the ICFAI University is the Cutoff of ATIT 2020.
The ATIT 2020 Cut Off is a pre-determined score based on the number of applicants, seat availability, difficulty levels of the ATIT exam and the previous year’s Cutoff. Candidates can use the Cut Off of ATIT 2019 to determine their chances at the courses they might get admissions to and prepare for the counseling accordingly.
ATIT 2020 Admission process
Admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in ITSAT 2020/JEE Main 2020/State Level/Other national level engineering entrance tests. At the time of admission, candidates or certificates/documents will be verified.
The ATIT counseling procedure of ATIT 2020 is the next step of the ATIT admission process. The students who will get shortlisted in the ATIT entrance exam will be called for further counseling. Only those students who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the ATIT exam are eligible for counseling.
The ATIT counseling procedure is the final step to complete the admission procedure for ATIT 2020. ATIT counseling procedure has various steps including online registration, document verification, choice filling, and seat allotment. The ATIT examining authority will allocate the remaining seats, apart from the reserved seats. Seats will be allocated to the qualifying applicants on the basis of marks secured by them in the ATIT exam.
- MP PPT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- CENTAC Application Form, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about ATIT 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility and also additional information about the ATIT exam 2020. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any query, you can contact us via comment box.