VIT MBA Application Form 2023: Check out the latest updates of VIT MBA 2023 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Vellore Institute of Technology offers MBA, Ph.D. Programmes. The University invites applications for 2 year MBA Programme.
VIT offers MBA Courses in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology & Systems, International Business Operations, and Business Analytics. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/NMAT Score.
Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (VIT MBA आवेदन फॉर्म). Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding VIT MBA Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Vellore Institute of Technology MBA Admissions
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), formerly Vellore Engineering College is a private deemed university institute located on the outskirts of Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduates, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. It has campuses in Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, and Amravati Andhra Pradesh.
VIT offers academic programs in Engineering, Technology, Applied Sciences, and Management. It offers 20 undergraduate programs, 34 postgraduate, four integrated MS courses, and four doctoral programs. VIT consolidated its disciplines into 10 Schools of Study with the addition of the VIT Law School at its Chennai campus.
VIT was ranked 801-1000 in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018 and 251-300 in Asia. The QS World University Rankings ranked 271-280 in Asia in 2018.
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked VIT 24 overall and 16 among universities in 2018.
Among engineering colleges it was ranked 16 by NIRF in 2018, 5th by India Today in 2017 and 9th by Outlook India in 2017.
The VIT Business School was ranked 17 among management schools in India by NIRF in 2017 and 54 in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
VIT MBA Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
|Issue of Online Application Form||09th Sep 2023 (Saturday)|
|Last date for submission of Application||03rd Feb 2024 (Saturday)|
|Release of Shortlisted Candidates||12th Feb 2024 (Monday)|
|Date of Personal Interview||17th & 18th Feb 2024 (Saturday & Sunday)|
|Date of Seat Allotment||29th Feb 2024 (Thursday)|
|Last Date for Advance Fee Payment (₹ 1, 00, 000 /-)||11th Mar 2024 (Monday)|
|Last Date for Balance Fee Payment (₹ 2, 51, 500 /-)||18th Mar 2024 (Monday)|
|Commencement of classes||17th June 2024 (Monday)|
Eligibility Criteria for VIT MBA Application Form
- Candidates should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks (45 % marks for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have valid scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/NMAT.
VIT MBA 2023 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows:
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/NMAT Scores.
- On the basis of these scores, candidates will be selected for the next round of the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/NMAT, Performance in the Interview, Academic Record of the candidates.
VIT MBA 2023 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
VIT MBA 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1150/-|
VIT MBA Admission Admit Card
- After the application process is completed, VIT will release the Admit Card for Written Ability Test & Personal Interview Round.
- Candidates are requested to download the Admit Card from the official website of the University by entering the Application Number.
- Admit Card contains the venue and timings of the exam.
- Candidates are required to carry the admit card to the exam center, Without the Admit Card, candidates will be not allowed for the Exam.
VIT MBA 2023 Admission Process
VIT MBA Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/NMAT Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of the VIT MBA Application Form 2023, Fee (वीआईटी एमबीए आवेदन शुल्क), Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.