VIT MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the latest updates of VIT MBA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Vellore Institute of Technology offers MBA, Ph.D Programmes. The University invites applications for 2 year MBA Programme. VIT offers MBA Courses in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology & Systems, International Business Operations and Business Analytics. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/NMAT Score. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Ability Test(WAT) & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding VIT MBA Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Vellore Institute of Technology MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), formerly Vellore Engineering College is a private deemed university institute located in the outskirts of Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. It has campuses in Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal and Amravati Andhra Pradesh.
VIT offers academic programs in Engineering, Technology, Applied Sciences, and Management. It offers 20 undergraduate programs, 34 postgraduate, four integrated MS courses, and four doctoral programs. VIT consolidated its disciplines into 10 Schools of Study with the addition of the VIT Law School at its Chennai campus.
VIT was ranked 801-1000 in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018 and 251-300 in Asia. The QS World University Rankings ranked it 271-280 in Asia in 2018.
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked VIT 24 overall and 16 among universities in 2018.
Among engineering colleges it was ranked 16 by NIRF in 2018, 5th by India Today in 2017 and 9th by Outlook India in 2017.
The VIT Business School was ranked 17 among management schools in India by NIRF in 2017 and 54 in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
VIT MBA 2019 Dates
|Application form starts from||11th November 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||15th February 2019|
|Date of Written Ability Test & PI||24th February 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
VIT MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks (45 % marks for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have valid scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/NMAT.
VIT MBA 2019 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows:
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/NMAT Scores.
- On the basis of these scores, candidates will be selected for the next round of selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview.
- Final selection of candidates will be based on CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/NMAT, Performance in the Interview, Academic Record of the candidates.
VIT MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
VIT MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1150/-|
VIT MBA Admission Admit Card
- After the application process is completed, VIT will release the Admit Card for Written Ability Test & Personal Interview Round.
- Candidates are requested to download the Admit Card from the official website of the University by entering the Application Number.
- Admit Card contains the venue and timings of the exam.
- Candidates are required to carry the admit card to the exam centre, Without the Admit Card, candidates will be not allowed for the Exam.
VIT MBA 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/NMAT Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of VIT MBA Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.