JEE Main 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of JEE Main 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of JEE Main 2019 like JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, JEE Main Syllabus, JEE Main 2019 Application Form, and Fee. JEE is an engineering entrance test conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India. There are two different Competetive JEE examinations as JEE Main and the JEE Advanced.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- JEE Advance 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IIT JAM 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BITSAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- LPU NEST 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Joint Entrance Examination
Joint Entrance Examination (जेईई मेन ) will be conducted by CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. On the basis of JEE Main, candidates are admitted to NITs, CFTIs, and other engineering institutions. JEE Main 2019 is the entrance test for admissions into NITs, IIITs and GFTIs. JEE Advanced is considered international Examination as one of the most challenging undergraduate admission tests. Only the students selected in JEE Mains are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced. About 220,000 students are selected each year.
JEE Mains 2019 Exam Dates
|Notification Release Date||August 2018|
|JEE Main Application form Starts from||September 1, 2018|
|Last Date for Changes in Applications||September 30, 2018|
|Issue of JEE Main 2019 Admit Card||December 17, 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Date||January 6 to 20, 2019|
|Availability of JEE Main 2019 Answer Key and OMR Sheet||After January 20, 2019|
|JEE Mains 2019 Results||January 31, 2019|
|Declaration of JEE Main All India Ranks 2019||April 30, 2019|
JEE Full Form is Joint Entrance Examination
Previous Exam Dates – JEE Main 2018
|Release of JEE Main 2018 Notification||22nd November 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||1st December 2017|
|Facility of Correcting Images||8th December 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||1st January 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||2nd January 2018|
|Opening of Application Form Correction Window||2nd half of January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||March 2018|
|Examination Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test)||8th April 2018 (Announced)|
|Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test)||14th & 15th April 2018 (tentative)|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||24th – 27th April 2018|
|Declaration of Result (Score & Rank)||After AIR of JEE Main 2018|
Note: The Applicants Should Obtain 75% for general and 65% for SC/ST in the higher secondary examination conducted by respective boards.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
The JEE main 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of JEE. The following we provide the Online Application form for JEE Mains 2019 examination.
How To Apply:
- JEE-Main 2019 Application Form available in online mode only. The application form will be available Online from November 2018 as the last date to fill the JEE Main 2019 application form is only till January 2019.
- Online Application fee payment can be done via two modes i.e. online mode (credit card/ debit card) or offline mode (Canara/ HDFC Bank/ ICICI/ e-challan of Syndicate)
- The Applicants Should Apply online in One Attempt only as it may Reject your Application Form For many Attempts and There is no need to send the hard copy of application form to the CBSE Board.
- The Application Form Correction opportunity will be given to applicants only for a specified period of time. Candidates will make corrections in permitted entries only.
JEE Main 2019 Application Fee
The JEE Main 2019 Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|Papers||Offline mode (Pen & Paper Based)||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Appearing||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
For India Exam Centers
|Paper 1 or 2||Rs.1000||Rs.500||Rs.500||Rs.250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||Rs.1800||Rs.900||Rs.1300||Rs.650|
For foreign country Exam Centers
|Paper 1 or 2||Rs.2500||Rs.1250||Rs.2500||Rs.1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||Rs.3800||Rs.1900||Rs.3800||Rs.1900|
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JEE 2019 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in JEE Main Examination.
JEE Main Age limit: The Age limit for JEE Mains 2019 the Applicant’s date of birth should after 01 October 1993 for general candidates and the date of birth 01, October 1988 for candidates from SC, ST and PWD category.
JEE Main Qualification: Course Required Criteria based on Class 12th / Equivalent qualifying Examination B.E/B.TECH: The candidate has to Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject. for the course B.ARCH./B.PLANNING: The candidate should Be Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics.
JEE Mains 2019 Number of Attempts
JEE Main 2019 has 3 attempts will be given for clearing the JEE Mains. The Number of Attempts will be counted from the year 2018 onwards.
JEE Main Exam Pattern
The JEE Main exam is of the objective pattern. JEE Mains has two papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates may opt for either one or both of them. Both papers contain multiple choice questions. Paper 1 is for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses and is conducted in both online and offline modes. Paper-2 is for admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses and is conducted offline only.
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
Note: In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted in the Exam.
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus:
JEE-Main 2019 Exam has the subject topics in all 3 subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Dimensional Analysis
- Gravitation & Electrostatics
- Current Electricity & Heat Transfer
- Electromagnetic Induction, Waves & Sound
- Geometrical Optics, Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases, Rotational Dynamics
- Chemical Bonding & the periodic table
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Redox reactions, Mole Concept & the concept of equivalents
- Solid state, solutions & gases theory
- Thermochemistry & the Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Sequence and Series
- Coordinate Geometry
- Continuity/ Differentiability, Limits
- Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equation
- Integral Calculus
- Sequence and Series
How to Prepare JEE Main 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
JEE Main Exam Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for JEE Main 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in JEE Main 2019 exam.
Click Here: JEE Main Exam Previous Papers for 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the answer key of JEE Mains 2019 tentatively in the third week of April 2019. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks. The Candidates who are not satisfied with the answers may challenge the answer key by paying Rs. 1000 per question.
Click Here: JEE Main Exam Answer Key for 2019
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
CBSE will release the admit card through online mode in the third week of March 2019 for candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: JEE Main Exam Admit Card for 2019
JEE Main 2019 Result
JEE Main 2019 Result will be available by CBSE in online mode tentatively in the last week of April and last week of May 2019. The JEE Main 2019 result indicates actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination. All India Rank (AIR) will be considered for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFTIs.
Click Here: JEE Main Exam Results for 2019
JEE Mains 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the JEE Mains 2019 Examination for Admission. The Cut Off Marks for General category is 105 Marks and for OBC is 70 Marks and for SC is 50 Marks and for ST is 44 Marks. JEE-Main 2019 cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the JEE-Main 2019 candidates for admission to NITs, IIITs and GFTIs.
JEE Mains 2019 Counseling
JEE Main 2019 Counseling will be from the third week of June and will continue until the third week of July 2019. The counseling and seat allotment process of JEE Mains 2019 will be held online for admission to 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 20 GFTIs for the participating institutes of JEE Mains 2019.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of JEE Main 2019 (जेईई मेन 2019 )Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.