BML Munjal University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019: BML Munjal University MBA 2019 Admit card on its official website. The admit card for BML Munjal University MBA 2019 will be issued on April 22, 2019, and online only. Candidates are advised to keep application number & password ready to retrieve they admit cards (BML Munjal University MBA एडमिट कार्ड) on time. Before downloading, check whether details like Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Exam Centre Name, City, and Category, etc. are printed correctly.
If not, contact the authorities over the helpline number between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. In this, all the details are completely related to the Bennett UniversityMBA. You can view or download the BML Munjal University MBA Admit Card/Hall Ticket in the year 2019.
- BML Munjal University MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- BML Munjal University MBA Result, Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- BML Munjal University MBA Question Papers – Download
Content in this Article
BML Munjal University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit card start available from||2nd week of May 2019|
|Examination date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Result Announced||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Begins||4th week of June 2019|
BML Munjal University MBA 2019 Admit Card
Applicants can download the BML Munjal University MBA 2019 admit card from the website in the 2nd week of May 2019. Admit card will contain exam related details like examination date, centre and venue. No candidate will be allowed in the exam hall without admit card.
Importance of BML Munjal University MBA Admit Card
- The admit card contains the necessary details relating to the exam and there will be no option to but to carry it on the day of the exam
- No student will be permitted to give the exam in the absence of hall ticket
- The exam will consist of four parts (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany) bearing 50 questions in each part.
- The designation of the question will be in an objective form so you need to tick the correct answer
- The exam paper will be in two languages- English and Hindi
- The negative marking is not applied to the incorrect response.
- The students will need to some other documents on the day of exam along with admitting card namely voter id, roll no, aadhar card or PAN card etc.
- The students appearing for the exam will require to show the admit card for verification and proving the identity and if they are not able to produce the hall ticket, they will not be permitted to give the exam.
- Any difference in the admit card should be brought to the notice of the authorities concerned at the earliest and candidates must get it rectified
- It will not be dispatched to the students by post or any other medium but themselves have to download it.
Details available on BML Munjal University MBA Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the student
- Registration number of the student
- Roll number
- Bennett University MBA test centre address
- Exam date of Bennett University MBA 2020
- Signature of the Student
How to check the BML Munjal University MBA Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of BML Munjal University MBA
- The home page will be on screen.
- Next, search and click the admit card tab and Enter your login details
- The candidate login page will get displayed
- You can download the admit card by entering Reg No and Password
- Once you logged in, you can able to see the download link for the admit card
- Download and take a print of the admit card/hall ticket of Bennett University MBA Examination
Official Website Link: Click Here
Download the BML Munjal University MBA Admit Card 2019
|BML Munjal University MBA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2019 PDF||Click Here|
- BML Munjal University MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
- BML Munjal University MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
In this page, we are provided with the details about the BML Munjal University MBA Admit Card 2019. So, refer once in this web page and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family.