Assam CEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
Check out the details of Assam CEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here we are providing the information about Assam CEE 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. Candidates can get admission in Engineering and Medical courses through Assam CEE 2019 entrance examination. Students who are willing to get the entrance in university campuses have to know the complete details about Assam CEE 2019.
Read the Following links for more information
- CUCET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Date, Eligibility
- KCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- BITSAT 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Assam Common Entrance Exam
Dibrugarh University conducts Assam CEE which is state level examination. Every year Dibrugarh University organized examination for a candidate who want Admission into Engineering (B.E). Candidate can get admission into Engineering, Ayurveda, Homeopathy courses and get admission in Assam state easily by giving this exam. Assam CEE is a state level entrance exams, through this exams candidate can get admission in various government and private colleges/institutions within the state.
In the third week of April 2019, Assam CEE Application Form will be released. Assam CEE commonly known as the Assam Combined Entrance Examination will be administered by the Dibrugarh University, Assam. The candidates who want to pursue medical and engineering courses (B.Tech, BAMS & BUMS) from the government and private institutions of Assam can apply for this entrance examination. The examination is conducted in the month of May, tentatively. Total 1700 students are admitted to the engineering and medical colleges of Assam through Assam CEE.
Assam CEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||4th week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
ASSAM CEE MEANS Assam Common Entrance Exam
Assam CEE 2018 Exam Dates
|Online application||3rd week of March 2018|
|online application form Last date||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to reception of application fee at SBI||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Available on||1st week of May 2018 onwards|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2018|
Assam CEE Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill Assam CEE application form after reading the information brochure. University provides the admission related information on the website and also in the local newspapers. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. Candidates have to register themselves by filling all the required details. There is no need to send a copy the application form or any document to the university.
Click here: Assam CEE Online Application form
|BAMS/BHMS and Engineering||Rs. 1540|
Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can check Assam CEE eligibility criteria given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Residential Eligibility: Candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam. It is compulsory to spend a period of time in the Assam state of minimum 20 years. The children of officers of all India services working in the state of Assam are exempted from the above condition.
- Age Criteria: The age of the candidate will lie between 17 to 24 years as on 31st December 2019. There is a relaxation in age for reserved categories.
Engineering Degree Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must appear in 12th or equivalent from recognized board/university. Candidates must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. The candidate must obtain 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates applying for the exam should pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam. The Candidates must have the Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as a subject. All Subjects must score the 50% marks and 40% for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying examination.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Mathematics||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Physics||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Chemistry||100 Marks||2 Hours|
Syllabus for Assam CEE 2019
The syllabus of Assam CEE is the same as JEE Main, i.e. CBSE NCERT Syllabus. Hence, the candidate is advised to thoroughly go through the class 11th and 12th class books for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The candidates can also prepare from NCERT solved paper, previous year question papers, sample papers, or mock test series. The Assam CEE Syllabus contains different topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics available at dibru.ac.in. Assam CEE based on the class 11th and 12th syllabus. The CEE entrance exam is expected to be conducted as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT.
The Assam CEE Syllabus is divided into three sections from class 11th and 12th.
- Chemistry and
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
Assam CEE Physics Syllabus (Physics NCERT class 11 and 12)
|Units for Class 11th||Units for Class 12th|
|Unit I: Physical World and Measurement||Unit I: Electrostatics|
|Unit II: Kinematics||Unit II: Current Electricity|
|Unit III: Laws of Motion||Unit III: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Unit IV: Work, Energy and Power||Unit IV: Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Unit V: Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Unit V: Electromagnetic Waves|
|Unit VI: Gravitation||Unit VI: Optics|
|Unit VII: Properties of Bulk Matter||Unit VII: Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Unit VIII: Thermodynamics||Unit VIII: Atoms and Nuclei|
|Unit IX: Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Unit IX: Electronic Devices|
|Unit X: Oscillations and Waves||Unit X: Communication Systems|
Assam CEE Mathematics Syllabus (Mathematics NCERT class 11 and 12)
|Units for Class 11th||Units for Class 12th|
|UNIT I: Sets and Functions||UNIT I: Relations and Sets|
|UNIT II: Algebra||UNIT II: Algebra|
|UNIT III : Coordinate Geometry||UNIT III: Calculus|
|UNIT IV: Calculus||UNIT IV: Vectors and 3 Dimensional Geometry|
|UNIT V: Mathematical Reasoning||Unit V: Linear Programming|
|UNIT VI: Statistics and Probability||Unit VI: Probability|
Assam CEE Chemistry Syllabus (Chemistry NCERT class 11 and 12)
|Units for Class 11th||Units for Class 12th|
|Unit I: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Unit I: Solid State|
|Unit II: Structure of Atom||Unit II: Solutions|
|Unit III: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Unit III: Electrochemistry|
|Unit IV: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Unit IV: Chemical Kinetics|
|Unit V: States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Unit V: Surface Chemistry|
|Unit VI: Thermodynamics||Unit VI: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Unit VII: Equilibrium||Unit VII: p-Block Elements|
|Unit VIII: Redox Reactions||Unit VIII: d and f Block Elements|
|Unit IX Hydrogen||Unit IX Coordination Compounds|
|Unit X: s- Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Unit X: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Unit XI: Some p-Block Elements||Unit XI: Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers|
|Unit XII: Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Unit XII: Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids|
|Unit XIII: Hydrocarbons||Unit XIII: Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Unit XIV: Environmental Chemistry||Unit XIV: Biomolecules|
|–||Unit XV: Polymers|
|Unit XVI: Chemistry in Everyday Life|
How to Prepare for Assam CEE 2019
- Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam. Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous years question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked. Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough.
- To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health. Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
Assam CEE 2019 Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Assam CEE 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Assam CEE 2019 exam.
Click here: Assam CEE Previous Year Question Papers
Assam CEE 2019 Answer Key
The official answer key of Assam CEE 2019 is released by DTE Assam for all sets of the questions papers given in the entrance exam namely set A, Set B, Set C and Set D. Assam CEE 2019 Answer Key comprises of the correct answers to all the questions asked in the entrance exam. Candidates who have appeared for the Assam CEE 2019 in June can compare their answers to the correct ones given in the answer key of Assam CEE to calculate their probable score. They can use these scores to analyze their performance as well as the chances of getting admission to the engineering colleges of Assam.
Click here: Assam CEE Answer Key
Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
Assam CEE 2019 hall ticket/admit card will be available probably in the month of May 2019. Eligible candidates will receive admit card at the official website of the university. Candidates have to download the admit card from the website using registration number. The concerned authority will not send hard copy of the admit card. Must bring admit card while appearing in the exam.
Click here: Assam CEE Admit card
Assam CEE 2019 Result
The result will be announced probably in the month of June 2019. Candidates can obtain their result from the official website. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the written exam. Successful candidates will be invited to attend the counseling for further admission process. Candidates should take print out of the result for further admission process.
Click here: Assam CEE Result
Assam CEE Cut Off
Assam CEE cut off 2019 is the minimum marks determined by DTE Assam to screen candidates for admissions to the various undergraduate courses. Candidates who score above the specified cutoff of Assam CEE 2019 will be shortlisted for the counseling and seat allotment of Assam CEE.
The cutoff is determined on the basis of factors like the number of seats available, the number of applicants, difficulty levels of the entrance test and previous year cutoff trends. Candidates who score equal to or above the given cutoff of Assam CEE 2019 will stand a chance to avail admissions. DTE Assam has announced the cutoff marks candidates need to score to be eligible to appear in Round II of Assam CEE 2017 Counselling.
Assam CEE Counseling 2019
Candidates should submit Counselling Form for BE/B.Tech courses at the time of counseling. The courses will be offered according to the rules prepared for the respective courses. In counseling round, candidates have to select the colleges and streams according to their preferences. The seats will be allotted on the basis of availability of seat in various colleges and reserved categories.
Assam CEE 2019 Admission Procedure
- University adopted the various methods for selection of the candidate in various courses.
- The selection will be made on merit base, through entrance test and from personal interview decided by the university on a regular basis.
- The list of the selected candidates will be put on the notice board of the department. No candidate will be intimated individually.
- Candidates will also be called for the interview on the prescribed date and venue by the head of the department.
- Pondicherry University 2019 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
- Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date
- NSIT PG 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure
- TS PGECET 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about AP PGECET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and also additional information about the AP PGECET 2019. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.