Check out the details of the Assam CEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for admission to universities. Here we are providing the information about Assam CEE 2022 (असम सीईई 2022आवेदन पत्र) that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. Candidates can get admission to Engineering and Medical courses through Assam CEE 2022 entrance examination. Students who are willing to get entrance on university campuses have to know the complete details about Assam CEE 2022.
Read the following links for more information
- CUCET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Date, Eligibility
- KCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- BITSAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
About Assam Common Entrance Exam
Dibrugarh University conducts Assam CEE which is a state-level examination. Every year Dibrugarh University organized an examination for a candidate who wants Admission into Engineering (B.E). Candidates can get admission into Engineering, Ayurveda, Homeopathy courses and get admission in Assam state easily by giving this exam. Assam CEE is a state-level entrance exam, through this exam candidates can get admission to various government and private colleges/institutions within the state.
In the third week of April 2020, Assam CEE Application Form will be released. Assam CEE commonly known as the Assam Combined Entrance Examination will be administered by Dibrugarh University, Assam. The candidates who want to pursue medical and engineering courses (B.Tech, BAMS & BUMS) from the government and private institutions of Assam can apply for this entrance examination. The examination is conducted in May, tentatively. A total of 1700 students are admitted to the engineering and medical colleges of Assam through Assam CEE.
Assam CEE 2023 Exam Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||1st week of Mar 2022|
|Closing date of online application form last||Last week of Mar 2022|
|Last date of fee payment last||Last week of Mar 2022|
|Issue of admitting card||1st week of Apr 2022|
|Date of exam||2nd week of Apr 2022|
|Answer key release||1st week of May 2022|
|Declaration of result may||May 2022|
|Counselling begins July||Jul 2022|
ASSAM CEE MEANS Assam Common Entrance Exam
Assam CEE Application Form 2022
Candidates can fill out the Assam CEE application form after reading the information brochure. University provides admission-related information on the website and also in the local newspapers. Candidates can fill out the application form online mode. Candidates have to register themselves by filling in all the required details. There is no need to send a copy of the application form or any document to the university.
Click here: Assam CEE Online Application form
|BAMS/BHMS and Engineering||Rs. 1540|
Assam CEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Assam CEE eligibility criteria given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Residential Eligibility: The candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam. It is compulsory to spend a period in the Assam state of a minimum of 20 years. The children of officers of all India services working in the state of Assam are exempted from the above condition.
- Age Criteria: The age of the candidate will lie between 17 to 24 years as of 31st December 2021. There is a relaxation in age for reserved categories.
Engineering Degree Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must appear in the 12th or equivalent from a recognized board/university. Candidates must qualify for the qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. The candidate must obtain 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates applying for the exam should pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam. The Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as a subject. All Subjects must score 50% marks and 40% for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying examination.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Mathematics||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Physics||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Chemistry||100 Marks||2 Hours|
Syllabus for Assam CEE 2022
The syllabus of Assam CEE is the same as JEE Main, i.e. CBSE NCERT Syllabus. Hence, the candidate is advised to thoroughly go through the class 11th and 12th class books for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The candidates can also prepare from NCERT solved the paper, previous year’s question papers, sample papers, or mock test series. The Assam CEE Syllabus contains different topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics available at Nibiru.ac.in. Assam CEE is based on the class 11th and 12th syllabus. The CEE entrance exam is expected to be conducted as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT.
The Assam CEE Syllabus is divided into three sections from classes 11th and 12th.
- Chemistry and
Assam CEE Physics Syllabus (Physics NCERT classes 11 and 12)
|Units for Class 11th||Units for Class 12th|
|Unit I: Physical World and Measurement||Unit I: Electrostatics|
|Unit II: Kinematics||Unit II: Current Electricity|
|Unit III: Laws of Motion||Unit III: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Unit IV: Work, Energy, and Power||Unit IV: Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Unit V: Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Unit V: Electromagnetic Waves|
|Unit VI: Gravitation||Unit VI: Optics|
|Unit VII: Properties of Bulk Matter||Unit VII: Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Unit VIII: Thermodynamics||Unit VIII: Atoms and Nuclei|
|Unit IX: Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Unit IX: Electronic Devices|
|Unit X: Oscillations and Waves||Unit X: Communication Systems|
Assam CEE Mathematics Syllabus (Mathematics NCERT Class 11 and 12)
|Units for Class 11th||Units for Class 12th|
|UNIT I: Sets and Functions||UNIT I: Relations and Sets|
|UNIT II: Algebra||UNIT II: Algebra|
|UNIT III: Coordinate Geometry||UNIT III: Calculus|
|UNIT IV: Calculus||UNIT IV: Vectors and 3 Dimensional Geometry|
|UNIT V: Mathematical Reasoning||Unit V: Linear Programming|
|UNIT VI: Statistics and Probability||Unit VI: Probability|
Assam CEE Chemistry Syllabus (Chemistry NCERT classes 11 and 12)
|Units for Class 11th||Units for Class 12th|
|Unit I: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Unit I: Solid State|
|Unit II: Structure of Atom||Unit II: Solutions|
|Unit III: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Unit III: Electrochemistry|
|Unit IV: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Unit IV: Chemical Kinetics|
|Unit V: States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Unit V: Surface Chemistry|
|Unit VI: Thermodynamics||Unit VI: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Unit VII: Equilibrium||Unit VII: p-Block Elements|
|Unit VIII: Redox Reactions||Unit VIII: d and f Block Elements|
|Unit IX Hydrogen||Unit IX Coordination Compounds|
|Unit X: s- Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Unit X: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Unit XI: Some p-Block Elements||Unit XI: Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers|
|Unit XII: Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Unit XII: Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids|
|Unit XIII: Hydrocarbons||Unit XIII: Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Unit XIV: Environmental Chemistry||Unit XIV: Biomolecules|
|–||Unit XV: Polymers|
|Unit XVI: Chemistry in Everyday Life|
How to Prepare for Assam CEE 2022
- Planning and Hard work is very important for every exam. Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available on the market or the internet.
- Practice from previous year’s question papers will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics, and type of questions asked. Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel is important or tough.
- To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health. Take a nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
Assam CEE 2022 Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Assam CEE 2022 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Assam CEE 2022 exam.
Click here: Assam CEE Previous Year Question Papers
Assam CEE 2022 Answer Key
The official answer key of Assam CEE 2022 is released by DTE Assam for all sets of the questions papers given in the entrance exam namely set A, Set B, Set C, and Set D. Assam CEE 2020 Answer Key comprises the correct answers to all the questions asked in the entrance exam. Candidates who have appeared for the Assam CEE 2022 in June can compare their answers to the correct ones given in the answer key of Assam CEE to calculate their probable score. They can use these scores to analyze their performance as well as the chances of getting admission to the engineering colleges of Assam.
Click here: Assam CEE Answer Key
Assam CEE 2022 Admit Card
Assam CEE 2022 hall ticket/admit card will be available probably in May 2022. Eligible candidates will receive an admit card on the official website of the university. Candidates have to download the admit card from the website using registration numbers. The concerned authority will not send a hard copy of the admit card. You must bring an admission card while appearing in the exam.
Click here: Assam CEE Admit card
Assam CEE 2022 Result
The result will be announced probably in June 2022. Candidates can obtain their results from the official website. The merit list will be prepared based on marks secured in the written exam. Successful candidates will be invited to attend counseling for further admission process. Candidates should take a printout of the result for further admission process.
Click here: Assam CEE Result
Assam CEE Cut Off
Assam CEE cut-off 2022 is the minimum mark determined by DTE Assam to screen candidates for admission to the various undergraduate courses. Candidates who score above the specified cutoff of Assam CEE 2022 will be shortlisted for the counseling and seat allotment of Assam CEE.
The cutoff is determined based on factors like the number of seats available, the number of applicants, difficulty levels of the entrance test, and the previous year’s cutoff trends. Candidates who score equal to or above the given cutoff of Assam CEE 2022 will stand a chance to avail of admissions. DTE Assam has announced the cutoff marks candidates need to score to be eligible to appear in Round II of Assam CEE 2017 Counselling.
Assam CEE Counseling 2022
Candidates should submit a Counselling Form for BE/B.Tech courses at the time of counseling. The courses will be offered according to the rules prepared for the respective courses. In the counseling round, candidates have to select the colleges and streams according to their preferences. The seats will be allotted based on the availability of seats in various colleges and reserved categories.
- University adopted various methods for the selection of candidates in various courses.
- The selection will be made on merit base, through entrance tests, and from personal interviews decided by the university regularly.
- The list of the selected candidates will be put on the notice board of the department. No candidate will be intimated individually.
- Candidates will also be called for the interview on the prescribed date and venue by the head of the department.
- Pondicherry University Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
- Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date
- NSIT PG Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure
- TS PGECET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Hope this article gives the entire information about AP PGECET 2023 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and also additional information about AP PGECET 2022. For any queries, you can contact us via the comment box. Make sure that you have been subscribed to our website or not.
Frequently Asked Question – FAQs
What is the minimum Eligibility for Assam CEE 2022?
Students who have completed 10+2/Inter with the stream of chemistry, physics, mathematics as the main subjects. Those are eligible for the exam.
What is the age limit for the Assam CEE Exam?
Students should be between 17 to 20 years. So, only those are eligible to take the Assam CEE Exam.
What is the Assam CEE 2022 Exam Date?
Assam CEE 2022 Exam Date has been released Yet. So, be waiting. They will release the exam dates.
What is the best Score in Assam CEE Exam 2022?
Minimum cut-off marks for Assam CEE for General categories 76 to 72 & for CGE is marks 99 to 90. And, lastly OBC & MOBC 77 to 70%.