AP PGECET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Check out the details of AP PGECET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here we are providing the information about AP PGECET 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (ఎపి పిజిఇసిఇటి 2019) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on the behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Students who are willing to get the entrance in university campuses have to know the complete details about AP PGECET 2019.
Also, Read the Following Links for more information
- Odisha DET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
- UUEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- TS Polycet 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
Content in this Article
About Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a state level common entrance exam for admission into regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (M.E/M.Tech/ M.Pharm), Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic 2018-2019 year conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of Technical Education(APSCHE).
The AP PGECET Notification 2019 will be given in the month of March 2019.So eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP PGECET 2019 may submit the application through online mode only.
AP PGECET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Starts from||1st week of March 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form without late fee||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with a fine of Rs 500/-||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with a fine of Rs 1000/-||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with a fine of Rs 5000/-||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with a fine of Rs 10000/-||Last week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 1 – 4 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||June/July 2019|
AP PGECET IS THE FULL FORM OF Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Date
|Notification Releases on||1st week of March 2018|
|Online application form Available from||1st week of March 2018|
|Application form Submission last date without late fee||4th week of April 2018|
|Application form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 500||4th week of April 2018|
|Application form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 1000||2nd week of May 2018|
|Application form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 5000||3rd week of May 2018|
|Application form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 10000||4th week of May 2018|
|Admit card Available from||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of examination||4th week of May 2018|
|Results Announced on||2nd week of June 2018|
AP PGECET Application Form 2019
AP PGECET 2019 application form will be made completely online from the first week of March 2019. No offline mode will be entertained for submitting the AP PGECET application form. The Candidates are advised to submit the application form before the last date. In case of submitting the application form after the due date, candidates have to pay extra charges. After filling the form completely, the candidate may take a printout of filled-in application for further references.
Click Here: AP PGECET Online Application form
General/OBC category is Rs. 600 without late fee. SC/ST candidates are Rs. 300 without late fee. The applicants can pay the application fee either through debit card/ credit card/ or through AP online centers.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can know each and every detail about the paper pattern of AP PGECET 2019 from this section. It includes information about the total number of questions appeared in the examination, marking scheme, exam duration.
|Test Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Test Paper Medium||English|
|No. of Questions||120 Questions|
|Total Marks||120 Marks|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
Syllabus for AP PGECET 2019
AP PGECET 2017 Syllabus is different for different courses. Below, we are providing the detailed syllabus of AP PGECET 2017:
Click Here: AP PGECET Syllabus
Aerospace Engineering (AE):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Calculus & Numerical Methods.
- Flight Mechanics: Airplane Performance, Atmosphere, Static Stability, & Dynamic Stability.
- Space Dynamics: Central Force Motion, Orbit transfer, Elements of rocket motor performance, Determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases and in-plane and out-of-plane.
- Aerodynamics: Basic Fluid Mechanics, Viscous Flows, Airfoils and Wings, Compressible Flows & Wind Tunnel Testing.
- Structures: Stress and Strain, Flight Vehicle Structures, Structural Dynamics, Propulsion, Turbo machinery, Aerothermodynamics of Non-Rotating Propulsion Components.
Bio Technology (BT):
- Engineering Mathematics: Calculus, Differential Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Biotechnology: Process Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Bioprocess Engineering, Characteristics of animal cells, Immunology, Plant and Animal Biotechnology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics.
Chemical Engineering (CH):
- Engineering Mathematics: Complex Variables, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Chemical Engineering: Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Mass Transfer, Instrumentation and Process Control, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Plant Design and Economics, Chemical Technology,
Civil Engineering (CE):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics, Calculus, Differential Equations & Numerical Methods.
- Structural Engineering: Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures, Mechanics, Steel Structures.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering: Air Pollution, Hydrology, Irrigation, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Water Requirements, Noise Pollution, Highway Planning, Municipal Solid Wastes, Traffic Engineering, and Surveying.
Computer Science & Information Technology (CS):
- Engineering Mathematics: Set Theory & Algebra, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Computer Science and Information Technology: Operating System, Computer Organization and Architecture, Graph Theory, Computer Networks, Mathematical Logic, Digital Logic, Combinatorics, Programming and Data Structures, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Databases, Algorithms, Information Systems and Software Engineering and Web Technologies.
Electrical Engineering (EE):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Numerical Methods, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Probability, and Statistics.
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Electric Circuits and Fields, Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives, Signals and Systems, Power Systems, Control Systems, Analog and Digital Electronics, Electric Traction System.
Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Networks, Analog Circuits, Electronic Devices, Signals and Systems, Communications, Control Systems, Electromagnetics.
Food Technology (FT):
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition: Food chemistry, Nutrition.
- FMB Food Microbiology & Biotechnology: Food Microbiology, Biotechnology.
- FT Food Technology: Fruits, Vegetables and Plantation Crops, Meat, fish, Poultry & Milk, Cereals, Pulses and Oil Seeds, Milk and milk products processing.
- FE Food Engineering: Fluid Mechanics.
- Food Quality & Standards: Food Quality, Standards.
Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables & Probability and Statistics.
- Geo-Engineering: Continents, Oceans, Earth Composition, Rocks, Maps, Principles of Remote Sensing, Surveying Methods, GIS Concepts and Applications, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Study of Rain Fall, Environment & Soils-texture.
- Programming in C: Variables, Data Types, Arrays, Functions, Pointers, Expressions, Control Structures & Structures.
Instrumentation Engineering (EI):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Instrumentation Engineering: Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Transducers, Analog Electronics, Control Systems and Process Control, Digital Electronics, Signals, Systems and Communications, Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
Mechanical Engineering (ME):
- Engineering Mathematics: Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics, Complex Variables & Numerical Methods.
- Applied Mechanics and Design: Strength of Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Theory of Machines, Vibrations & Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Applications and Heat-Transfer.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering: Metal Casting, Forming, Joining, Engineering Materials, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Metrology and Inspection, Inventory Control, Research.
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods & Vector Calculus.
- Metallurgical Engineering: Physical Metallurgy, Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, Mechanical Metallurgy, Extractive Metallurgy and Manufacturing Processes.
Nano Technology (NT):
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
- Elements of Material Science
- Advanced Material Science
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
How to Prepare for AP PGECET 2019
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
AP PGECET Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for AP PGECET 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in AP PGECET 2019 exam.
Click here: AP PGECET Previous Year Question Papers
AP PGECET 2019 Answer Key
The AP PGECET Answer key will be available in May 2019.The Examination authority will publish the Answer key in online on its official website.So candidates are required to wait for the until releasing the official key.The AP PGECET 2019 Exam was conducted in online mode in various exam centers across Andhra Pradesh states. Nearly 40k candidates appear for this PG Engineering Common entrance test to getting into different under graduate courses in AP state colleges.After clearing the exam, candidates are looking for their AP PGECET Answer key for checking their marks.
Click Here: AP PGECET Answer key
AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card
The applicants can download the AP PGECET 2019 Exam Admit Card by visiting the official site of AP PGECET 2019 Exam. Applicants should provide their registration no., and name for downloading the AP PGECET 2019 admit card. The candidates now can download the AP PGECET 2019 admit cards. The applicants have to keep their AP PGECET 2019 with them up to the end of the exam. The applicants should preserve their the AP PGECET 2019 admit cards. No duplicate Admit cards will be provided in case of misplacement. Tampering with the AP PGECET 2019 admit card will be considered as illegal and the applicant will be banned from further examinations.
Click Here: AP PGECET Admit Card
AP PGECET Results
Candidates can know their rank and scores from the official on the declaration of result. The result can be checked by entering roll number. The expected date of the declaration of result will be the 2nd week of June 2019. After few days of result announcement, candidates will be able to download the AP PGECET rank card 2019.
Click Here: AP PGECET Results
AP PGECET 2019 Cut Off
AP PGECET 2019 cut off will be provided by officials/ administrators for different categories including General category, SC category, ST category, and OBC category candidates. On the basis of AP PGECET cut off 2019, candidates will be able to decide their eligibility for AP PGECET counseling 2019. The cut-off will depend upon factors/ aspects such as the number of candidates taken the exam/ test, a number of candidates applied for the exam, seat availability and AP PGECET Result for the entrance exam. In order to qualify the entrance exam, candidates must secure minimum 25% of marks i.e. score 30 marks out of total marks.
AP PGECET 2019 Counselling
Candidates those will attain 25% marks of the total marks will be eligible for participation in AP PGECET counseling 2019. All the qualified candidates have to appear the document verification round in person. Before verification of documents/certificates, the candidate has to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates.
Also, Read the Following Links
- BVP CET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- VSAT 2019 Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- IISER Admission 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about AP PGECET 2019 (ఎపి పిజిఇసిఇటి 2019) Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and also additional information about the AP PGECET 2019. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.