Check out the details of JEECE 2020 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee. Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for admission in Universities. Here in this article, we are providing the information about JEECE 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria, etc., Candidates will able to know the total information about JEECE 2020 (जेईईसीई आवेदन पत्र) in this article. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the responsible exam conducting authority of JEECE (Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination). Students who are willing to get the entrance in universities have to know the complete details about JEECE 2020.
Also, Read the following for more information
- VEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- NIFT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- KCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Content in this Article
About Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination
Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE 2020) is conducted for admission to BE/B.Tech degree course in the state colleges of Jharkhand. JEECE is started as a separate exam for engineering from the year 2020. The entrance test is being conducted for admission in a first-year degree-level professional course like Engineering course (B.E / B.Tech) within the Jharkhand State or outside of the State Universities/ Colleges/ Institutes where there is a need for Recommendation to state. The recommendation will be based on the Merit cum choice basis prepared from JEECE 2020 Merit list.
JEECE 2020 Exam Dates
|Event Name||Expected Dates|
|Starting of Online application form||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of application submission||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May 2020|
|Starting of the counselling process||1st week of Jun 2020|
JEECE 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||April 16, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 10, 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 22, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 26, 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 19, 2019|
|Counselling starts from||July 7 – 12, 2019|
JEECE full form is Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination
JEECE Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill the JEECE 2020 application form through online mode. The application form filling process will be started from the first week of April and will continue until the fourth week of April 2020. Once the application form is submitted, no changes will be allowed further. Keep a print copy of the application form for future use.
Click Here: JEECE Online Application form
The application fee for SC/ST is Rs. 450 and for General/OBC, the fee is Rs. 900. The payment of application fee can be done through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
JEECE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check JEECE 2020 eligibility criteria for appearing the exam,
Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India. A candidate should have the local or permanent residential certificate of the Jharkhand State.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for the B.Tech courses.
Qualification: The prescribed qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board. Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject. In order to apply, candidates have to qualify the 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
JEECE Exam Pattern 2022
- The question paper will be based on Multiple Choice Type questions.
- The questions paper will be published in English and Hindi languages.
- One mark will be given for each right answer.
- Negative marking will be considered in case of multiple and wrong answers. ¼ marks will be deducted from the total score.
- The examination will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each subject carries 50 MCQ questions.
Syllabus for JEECE 2020
The question paper for JEECE 2020 will be based on a common syllabus notified by CBSE for Class 12. JEECE 2020 Syllabus comprises three subjects PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics). Each subject carries an equal weight age of questions. Each section carries 50 questions.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Current Electricity
- Oscillations and Waves
- Solid State
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Structure of Atom
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- Some P-Block Elements
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Coordination Compounds
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Limits and Derivatives
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiation
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Trigonometric Functions
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Permutations & Theorem
- Linear Inequalities
- Sequence and Series
- Binomial Theorem
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Three – Dimensional Geometry
How to Prepare
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus. Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam. Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet. Practice from previous year question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
JEECE Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for JEECE 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in JEECE 2019 exam.
Click here: JEECE Previous Year Question Papers
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has released the JCECE 2019 Answer Key for engineering (JEECE) in May. The examination was held in the first week of May 2019 in the offline mode. The answer key of JCECE 2019 released by the board is the preliminary one. Candidates who have objections to the JCECE 2019 Answer Key can write to the JCECE Board within 4 days after the release of the answer key with proof of their claim.
The JCECE answer key consists of the correct answers to all the questions asked in JCECE 2019. Candidates can use the same to compare and estimate their probable score. The Answer key of JCECE has been released for all the four sets of question papers of the JEECE exam. Interested candidates can download the JCECE 2019 Answer Key on this page for all sets.
Click Here: JEECE Answer Key
JEECE 2020 Admit Card will be available one or two weeks before the commencement of the exam. JEECE 2020 Admit Card will be issued in online mode only. There will be no correspondence done via offline mode. JEECE Admit card provides details such as Candidate’s name, Roll Number, Photograph, Date of Birth, Exam Venue, Exam Date, Timings, etc. Candidates will have to bring the admit card along with one photo ID proof to the examination hall.
Click Here: JEECE Admit Card
JEECE 2020 Result will be declared in the last week of May 2020. The result can be checked from the official website of JCECEB or from this page. On the basis of rank secured in JEECE 2020, students will be called for counseling.
Click Here: JEECE Result
Cut off Marks
JCECE Board releases cut off marks for all candidates on their official website. Cut off is the minimum marks required to qualify in the respective exam. JEECE 2020 Cut off marks depend on a number of factors like:
- Number of candidates
- The number of colleges participating in the exam
- Number of seats in the respective colleges
- Reservation norms in the exam
- Previous year admission trends
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Marking scheme of the exam
The candidates will be called for the counseling round on the basis of rank secured by them in the entrance exam. The counseling will be conducted in two rounds. Candidates will also have to pay the counseling fee to take part in counseling. At the time of document verification, candidates have to produce their original certificates. If any candidate fails to produce the original documents, then his/her admission will be canceled.
- BITSAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IPU CET Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- VSAT Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- ISI Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about JEECE 2020 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee and also additional information about the VEE exam 2020. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.