IRMA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
Check out the details of IRMA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of IRMA Social Awareness Test (आईआरएमए सामाजिक जागरूकता टेस्ट) 2019 like IRMA 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IRMA Entrance Test Syllabus, IRMA 2019 Application Form, and Fee. IRMA offers admission in various courses like Fellowship Programme in Rural Management (FPRM), Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM). IRMA is a national level entrance exam for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management programme (PGDRM).
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- MICAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- VMOU Admission 2018-19 Application Form, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
- AIMA UGAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
About Institute of Rural Management
Content in this Article
IRMASAT – IRMA Social Awareness Test organized by IRMA to get admission in the courses of IRMA. As IRMA uses CAT/XAT scores for shortlisting candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma for PRM and FPRM courses. The shortlisted candidates are then called for IRMA written test on the subject of Issues of Social Concern. The Admission Test of IRMA 2019 is conducted by Institute of Rural Management Anand in computer-based mode.
IRMA 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Starts from||September 18, 2018|
|Last to apply via Online Mode||January 21, 2019|
|Social Concern Test||February 11 – 23, 2019|
|Group Activities and Personal Interview||First week of February 2019|
|Declaration of results||First week of March 2019|
IRMA Full Form is Institute of Rural Management
Previous IRMA 2018 Exam Dates
|IRMA Online Application||12th October 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of the Application Form||31st December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online & Foriegn Candidates Application Form||31st December 2017 & 31st March 2018|
|Admit Card||31st March 2018|
|Exam Date||4th February 2018|
|Intimation for Group Activities & Personal Interview||12th February 2018|
|Final Group Activities & Personal Interview||26th February to 10th March 2018|
|Final Results||15th March 2018|
IRMA Exam Centers
IRMA 2019 Application Form
The IRMA 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of IRMA. The following we provide the Online Application form for IRMASAT entrance examination.
How To Apply:
- The IRMA Registration 2019 will be available in online and offline modes for the Candidates. The IRMA application form will be released on 12th October.
- The offline application can be obtained by the Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 with the payment of required fee through DD.
- Both PRM and FPRM programmes have a common application form to apply.
- Foreign candidates applying for IRMA 2019 can use the online payment gateway.
IRMA Application Fee
The IRMA application fee can be paid through credit card or debit card, net banking & demand draft. The Demand Draft can be Pay on the Favor of University.
|Course||Online Mode Application Fee||Offline Mode Application Fee|
|General & OBC||SC/ST/DAP||General & OBC||SC/ST/DAP|
|For One Programme||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600||Rs. 1275||Rs. 675|
|For Two Programmes||Rs. 1600||Rs. 800||Rs. 1675||Rs. 875|
IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: There is no age limit proposed by the university, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
- Qualification: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50 percent for general Category and 45 percent for SC/ ST / DAP with aggregate marks. For FPRM the PG candidates must have obtained 55 percent at PG level and 50percent at graduation level.
Note: The Applied Candidates must have qualified in CAT 2018 or XAT 2019.
IRMA Exam Pattern
In the IRMA admission test, candidates are tested on the subject of Issues of Social Concern. A total of 40 questions are asked in the admissions test. The duration of the test is 1 hour 20 minutes. The Following Table has the Section marks in the Test.
|Issues of Social Concern||60 marks|
|English Comprehension||40 marks|
|Analytical Reasoning||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Ability||50 marks|
Note: There is 1 mark allotted to every correct answer. 1/4 negative marking is applied for each incorrect answer.
IRMA uses CAT/ XAT scores to shortlist candidates. Selected candidates. The Exam for the Admission in IRMA as IRMA Social Awareness Test. Candidates need to answer 40 questions on “Issues of Social Concern” in one hour 20 minutes. The section generally tests the candidate‘s understanding of relevant social issues and socio-economic factors.
- Social and economic development
- Employment and literacy
- Gender and social groups like caste and religion
- Human rights
- Rural development
- Corporate social responsibility
- Health issues
- Indian economy
- Environmental issues
- Human development
- Rural and urban population
- Sex ratio
How to Prepare IRMA
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- As When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
IRMA 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download the IRMA 2019 admit card from February 2019. They can download the admit card of IRMA 2019 by entering the details of Form Number and DOB. The Admit Card contains information about Candidates roll number, Venue of the test center and Name, etc. The authority shall also send the hard copy of admit card by post and It is mandatory to bring the admit card along with a photo ID proof at the examination venue.
Click Here: IRMA Admit Card Online
IRMA 2019 will be declared in the month of February 2019 in the form of score-cards. Candidates can visit the official website to check their IRMA 2019 result. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for further admission rounds organized by IRMA.
Click Here: IRMA Results
IRMA Admission Process
IRMA 2019 Admission process as the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Group Activities and Personal Interview rounds. The final merit list will be prepared by Institute of Rural Management Anand. IRMA will announce the shortlisted candidates’ list by the February 2019. The final merit list is expected to be announced in March 2019. The Following are Qualifying marks for the Admission in IRMA.
- CAT 2017 or XAT 2019 Score: 40 Marks
- Issues of Social Concern Score: 10 Marks
- Group Activities Score: 25 Marks
- Personal Interview Score: 25 Marks
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- CUSAT Admission 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IRMA 2019 (आईआरएमए) Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.