Check out the details of the MICAT 2020 Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of MICA Admission Test (एमआईसीए प्रवेश परीक्षा) 2020 like MICAT 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, MICAT Entrance Test Syllabus, MICAT 2020 Application Form, and Fee. The Registration Procedure Would Be given in Stepwise Procedure Below. MICAT is a national level entrance exam for admission to MICA’s flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communications (PGDM-C) program. The exam is conducted twice a year, in December and February.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- ATMA Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- IIFT Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- Allahabad University Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test is the University level entrance examination which is conducted by the Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA), Ahmedabad. Admission Test 2020 will be the qualifying examination for admission to Post Graduate Courses. MICAT is a comprehensive test, held over 3 hours. Admission Test exam paper will consist of 6 sections as Psychometric, Verbal ability, Quantitative Ability, General awareness, Divergent-Convergent Reasoning and Descriptive Test.
MICAT 2020 Exam Dates
|MICAT Events||MICAT 2019-2020 Dates|
|MICAT – I Registration Opens||October 9, 2019|
|MICAT – I Registration Closes||November 26, 2019, at 11:59 PM|
|Issue of MICAT – I Admit Card||December 3, 2019|
|MICAT – I||December 7, 2019|
|MICAT – I Score||December 23, 2019|
|MICAT – II Registration Opens||November 26, 2019|
|MICAT – II Registration Closes||January 16, 2020 at 11:50 PM|
|Issue of MICAT – I Admit Card||January 22, 2020|
|MICAT – II||January 25, 2020|
|MICAT – II Score||February 14, 2020|
|GE & PI Shortlist||February 14, 2020|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||March 2 & 3, 2020|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||March 5,6 & 7, 2020|
|GE & PI at Delhi & Kolkata||March 13, 14 & 15, 2020|
|Final Results||End of March 2020|
MICAT Full Form is Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test
Previous Exam Dates
- Navi Mumbai
- Kochi/ Ernakulam
The MICAT 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of MICA. The following we provide the Online Application form for MICAT 2020 examination.
How To Apply:
- To apply for MICAT, candidates must have one of the following exam scores of CAT, XAT, GMAT. The Candidates will be called for MICAT irrespective of their scores, subject to their application form is completed and accepted by MICA.
- To apply for the exam, candidates need to fill-up the registration form and pay the test fees online.
- MICAT 2020 application form for phase-I is releasing from 23rd August 2018 while the applications for Phase-II will be released on January 2020. The last date to fill the application will be 20th November 2018 (MICAT-I) & 30th January 2020 (MICAT-II).
- Candidates need to register and enter details for the online application form. Post that candidates have to pay the fees.
The Eligible candidates have to pay Rs. 1965 as the application fee. The fee can be submitted through Credit Card, Demand Draft or cash payment Counter/cash Payment in MICA office. DD should be drawn in the favor of MICA payable at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The application fee shall not be refundable.
- Age Limit: There is no Specific age limit specified for a candidate to appear for the test.
- The Candidates must have valid scores of CAT 2017, XAT 2020 and GMAT (2015 onwards).
- Qualification: Admission to the PGDM (C) program requires a Bachelor’s degree (in keeping with the 10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
It is a Computer Based Test (CBT). The duration of the exam will be 3 hours. The exam paper will consist of approximately 94 questions. The questions will be spread across 6 sections Like The Psychometric test is a qualifier. Aspirants who qualify on the Psychometric test shall be further assessed for sections on Verbal ability, Quantitative ability, General awareness, and Divergent-Convergent Reasoning
|Part I||Descriptive Test||4 Ques||35 Min|
|Part II||Psychometric Test||37 Ques||25 Min|
|Verbal Ability||25 Ques||
2 An hour and 45 Min
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||25 Ques|
|General Awareness||25 Ques|
|Divergent-Convergent Reasoning||30 Ques|
A set of 25-30 statements will be given, the candidates will have to select 10 statements that describe their personality. A set of two arguments will be given for the candidates to rate them according to their personality, A particular situation will be given along with two options. The candidates will have to select one option according to their preference/personality. The Following are the Subject Topics for the Admission Test.
Reasoning and Verbal Ability
- Word Combination
- Visual Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- News Presenters
- Sports News
- Indian Constitution
- Science & research
- Film and Media
- National Current Affairs
- Set Theory,
How to Prepare
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
MICA authority will send the MICAT Admit card 2020 in the candidate’s email ID. MICA will release the admit card of the exam on November 26, 2018. Admit cards will be uploaded on the MICA website for the applied Candidates. They have to bring the admit card to the examination hall, otherwise, will not be allowed to write the examination.
Click Here: MICAT Admit Card Online
The 2020 result will be declared for MICAT on March 2020. Candidates who will be qualified in the entrance exam will be called for further rounds of the selection process Conducted by the MICA Council.
Click Here: MICAT Results
The admission procedure will be followed by the counseling process. Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test counseling process will be organized after the result announcement. On the basis of the merit list of the candidates, seats will be provided at the time of counseling.
|Verbal Ability||25||15 – 16|
|Quantitative Ability||25 – 27||7 – 8|
|General Awareness||25||6 – 7|
|Divergent-Convergent Reasoning||30||9 – 10|
|Total||140 – 144||59 – 61|
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- NMAT Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration
- IBSAT Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of MICAT 2020 (एमआईसीएटी) Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.