Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of ILSAT Result 2020 – Check Result, Interview, Admission Procedure. ICFAI Conduct ILSAT 2020 Exam in the Respective Universities Across India. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad conducts ICFAI Law School Admission Test ILSAT in order to offer admission to candidates in undergraduate (ILSAT परिणाम), postgraduate, and doctorate level law courses offered by ICFAI Law School. The Result of ILSAT 2020 Will is Published by the ICFAI Authority in May 2020. The candidates can Download their Individual results on the Official Website.
Read the following links for more information
- ILSAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- The ILSAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
ILSAT Result 2020
Content in this Article
The ILSAT Applied candidates only on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam and personal interview will be granted admission into BBA-LL.B and BA-LL.B, LLM, Ph.D. at ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for the academic session 2020. It is important that candidates should qualify for both the written test and personal interview. The Result of the Entrance Test ILSAT 2020 Available in May 2020. Through the following Link, you can be directed to the ILSAT Result 2020 Download from the Official Website.
|ILSAT 2020 Results||Important Dates|
|Date of Exam||4th week of April 2020|
|The announcement of ILSAT 2020 Result||1st week of May 2020|
- Download 2020 ILSAT Results- Link will be Update Soon
ICFAI Group has made a significant mark in the Indian educational field with a pan-Indian network and presence. ICFAI has established 11 Universities across India. The ICFAI Universities are located at Hyderabad [The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), which is a Deemed University], Dehradun, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi), Jaipur, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Raipur, Sikkim, and Tripura.
ILSAT Full Form is ICFAI Law School Admission Test
ILSAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||June 29, 2019|
|Admission Test and Interviews||July 02, 2019|
|Reporting and Registration||July 16, 2019|
|Commencement of Program||July 17, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||July 02, 2019|
|Eligibility Test & Personal Interviews||July 09, 2019|
|Reporting and Registration||August 06, 2019|
|Commencement of Program||August 07, 2019|
|BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.)|
|Last Date for Submission of completed Application Form||April 09, 2019|
|ILSAT 2018||April 23, 2019|
|Results||May 07, 2019|
|Personal Interviews||1st June to 4th June 2019|
|Reporting and Registration||July 16, 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||July 17, 2019|
Step to Download Result from the Official Website
- Visit the Official Website of ICFAI 2020 for the Registered Candidate Result.
- Find out the ILSAT Result Tab of Selected course in Law Entrance Test 2020 by Candidate for Result Download.
- Enter the candidate Registration Number of the Applicants and Password and then click on Submit for your Result.
- You can Download as Hard Copy of Result Sheet for future use in Admission.
Programs Offered in ILSAT
- BBA LLB (Hons): 5 Years
- BA LLB (Hons): 5 Years
- LLM Program: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Program: 4 Years
- Delhi – Gurgaon
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun
- ICFAI University, Tripura
- The ICFAI University, Sikkim
- The ICFAI University, Mizoram
- ICFAI University, Meghalaya
- The ICFAI University, Jharkhand
- The ICFAI University, Nagaland
- ICFAI University, Jaipur
- The ICFAI University, Raipur
- ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh
- The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (Deemed University), Hyderabad
ILSAT 2020 Results
The results of the ILSAT 2020 will be posted online on www. ifheindia.org/ils. Successful applicants will be intimated individually through E-mail. BBA – LLB / BA – LLB Entrance Test Results can be Available on May, 2020.
Click Here: ILSAT Results Download
ILSAT Admission Procedure
The selection for admission into the program is based on merit secured in the ILSAT 2020 / CLAT 2020 / LSAT 2020 performance and in the personal interview. Selection letters for provisional admission will be issued to the applicants selected on the day of the interview. The provisional admission is subject to payment of admission fee, and verification of testimonials. Once the applicants are given provisional admission, they should report for registration into the first semester of the program in July 2020, along with the required certificates. The classes will commence from July 2020.
Required Certificates at the time of Admission:
- Class X and Class XII Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer / Migration Certificate and
- Completion Certificate of the qualifying examination from the respective board
|BBA-LL.B (Hons.) / BA-LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B / LL.M|
|Program||Total Program Fee|
|Admission Fee||Domicile||Non – Domicile||Caution Deposit|
|BBA-LL.B (Hons.) /
|LL.B (6 semesters)||Rs.20,000||Rs.1,62,000||Rs.1,80,000||Rs.10,000|
|LL.M (2 semesters)||Rs.10,000||Rs.80,000||Rs.90,000||Rs.10,000|
The ICFAI University, Dehradun (IUD) offers merit scholarships to students pursuing the UG & PG programs. These scholarships are based on past academic records and semester-wise performance.
- Merit Scholarships based on past academic record
Percentage of marks achieved in Class XII (or equivalent) for UG programs and graduation for PG programs will decide the amount of scholarship. The scholarship amount is equally distributed across all the semesters. The scholarship will continue semester after semester only on maintaining a minimum 6.0 GPA in the previous semester.
- Merit Scholarships based on Semester-wise Performance Up to 10% of the students of the batch will be awarded merit scholarships in addition to the scholarship based on the past academic record.
ILSAT Important Links
Hope this post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of ILSAT Result 2020 – Check Result, Interview, Admission Procedure ILSAT परीक्षा परिणाम.For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.