Check out the details of VMOU Admission 2019-20 Application Form, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of VMOU Admission Test (वीएमओयू प्रवेश परीक्षा) 2019 like VMOU 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, VMOU Entrance Test Syllabus, VMOU 2019 Application Form, and Fee (VMOU प्रवेश). Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota will conduct the VMOU Admission 2018-19 entrance exam. VMOU is a university level entrance exam, which provides admission into various UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate & other courses.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIFT Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- Allahabad University Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
- MICAT Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) is a university level entrance exam which provides admission to various Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG), Diploma and other Certification Courses. Various courses are provided under each stream such as Science, Arts, Computer Application, Management. The establishment of VMOU (Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University) took place with the amalgamation of two institutes of correspondences courses as Institute of Correspondence Studies and Continuing Education Jaipur and College of Correspondence Studies, Udaipur with a view to strengthen and achieve proper coordination among the scattered vast distance education resources and to serve the people of State a uniform high-quality education.
VMOU Admission 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts from||4th week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Form Submission||3rd week of April 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd May 2019|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
VMOU Full Form Is Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
Previous VMOU Admission 2017 Exam Dates
|Application Form Last Date||15th December 2017|
|Admit card||23rd June 2017|
|Exam date (July session)||25th June 2017|
|Exam date (January session)||15th December 2017|
|Result announcement||4th July 2017|
VMOU Admission 2018 Exam Dates
|Application Starts from||January 2018|
|Last date of submission||February 2018|
|Admit Card||May 2018|
|VMOU exam date||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May 2018|
|Counselling starts||June 2018|
VMOU Course List
- Management Programmes
- Education Programmes
- Master Degree Programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
- Bachelor Degree Programme
- Diploma Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
- Preparatory Programmes
- Lateral Entry Programmes
VMOU Centers List
VMOU 2019 Application Form
The VMOU 2018-19 Online Application Available on the Official Website of VMOU. The following we provide the Online Application form for VMOU entrance examination.
How To Apply:
- VMOU Admission Application Form will be issued through online or offline mode.
- VMOU 2019 Application Form Last Date for July Session has been extended till 7th October 2018, and 2019 Application for Candidates will get the application form the January to February 2019.
- The Offline application along with the information brochure will be available in the Regional Centres of the VMOU by paying the application fee.
- The Candidates can fill the application through offline mode have to submit the application in person or by post along with copies of the attested certificate in a regional center.
VMOU Admission Application Fee
The VMOU Application Fee would be different for the Course Type selected by the student for Admission. The MBA Entrance Exam fee is Rs. 1000 as the Form fee is Rs.100. The Application Fee for the Student can be paid through Online and Offline Mode.
VMOU Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: There is no age limit proposed by the university, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
- BCA: The Candidates who have been completed their plus two or equivalent from any of the recognized board in any of the stream are eligible to apply.
- MCA: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of the second class or above from the respective board examination.
- MBA: The Candidates with 50% of aggregate marks in any discipline from any of the following such as Masters Degree or Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree can apply.
- MSC: Candidates must hold their bachelor’s degree (BSC) in the respective discipline with a minimum aggregate of the mark are eligible to apply.
VMOU Exam Pattern
The Entrance Exam is carried out in offline mode. The question paper will be in both English and Hindi Language. All the questions will be of multiple choice objective type questions. For each correct answer, one mark will be given. There is no negative marking in this exam.
|I||Reading Comprehension||25 Ques||25 marks|
|II||Logical Reasoning||25 Ques||25 marks|
|III||Data Interpretation||25 Ques||25 marks|
|IV||Numerical Ability||25 Ques||25 marks|
|Total||100 Ques||100 marks|
The VMOU Entrance Exam syllabus will be changed according to the course for which the candidate is applied by the Student. Syllabus oriented studies will bring up the candidate to score more in the entrance examination.
- Comprehension of passage / Poem
- Verbal Reasoning
- Sentence correction
- Odd One Out
- Contextual Usage
- Fill In the Blanks
- One Word Substitution
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning:
- Column Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Statements and conclusions
- Pie Chart
- Graphs representing Area
- Critical Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding Puzzles
- Identifying Valid Inferences
- Assertion and reasons
- Line Charts
- Identifying Next Number in Series
- Statements and Assumption
- Visual Reasoning
- Symbol Based Problems
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency:
- Arithmetic progression
- Profit & Loss
- Arithmetic Mean
- Geometric Mean
- Number Base System
- Venn Diagram
- Permutations & Combinations
- Ratios and Proportion
- Number System
- Work and Time
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra
- Work, Pipes, and Cisterns
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- HCF & LCM
- Geometric Progression
How to Prepare VMOU
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
VMOU 2018-19 Admit Card
The VMOU Admit Card will contain details like candidate’s roll number, name, exam center, exam date & timing, etc. The Admit Card for 2019 will be available in May 2019. The Admit card for VMOU 2019 Entrance Exam will be made available from May 2nd week of 2019 onwards through online mode. Candidates can download the admit card from the respective web portal of VMOU.
Click Here: VMOU Admit Card Online
The VMOU 2019 result will be published within the month after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The result will be announced on the website through online mode only. On the basis of the result, the separate merit list will be prepared. Candidates can check their results from the VMOU web portal and download the rank card. Qualified candidates can seek admission under VMOU.
Click Here: VMOU Results
The candidates have to select the courses of their choice. Candidates also have to pay the counseling fee. The seat allotment procedure will be purely based on the rank secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. On the basis of the merit list of the candidates, seats will be provided at the time of counseling. VMOU Admission procedure will take place after the declaration of the result.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- UKSEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
- CMAT Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Registration
- MP PPT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of VMOU Admission 2019 (वीएमओयू) Application Form, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.