AIT Pune B.Tech Admissions 2022: Check out the latest updates of AIT B.Tech 2022 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. The Institute offers UG & PG Courses in the field of Engineering. Admissions will be taken based on the candidate’s performance in JEE Main Exam. The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) will be conducted twice in a year i.e in the month of January & April 2022. Candidates who want to join AIT Institute must be qualified in JEE Main. The application form is to be filled for both AIT B.Tech & JEE Main by the candidates (AIT पुणे B.Tech प्रवेश). Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the institute i.e www.aitpune.com
Through this article, you can get all the information regarding AIT B.Tech Course Details, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- MANAGE PGDM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- MDI NMP/ PGP-EM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
AIT full form is Army Institute of Technology
Content in this Article
Army Institute of Technology is an engineering college located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It is affiliated to the University of Pune. Only wards of army personnel are allowed admission. AIT is operated by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) and has the Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army (COAS), as the president of its board of governors.
Army Institute of Technology was ranked 88 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2022.
AIT Pune B.Tech Admissions 2022
Army Institute of Technology (AIT), Pune
Start of Registration
March 15, 2022
May 29, 2022
Registration Deadline (With late fee)
June 15, 2022 (with INR 500 late fee)
Provisional Merit list
After the declaration of JEE Main 2022 AIR of candidates
AIT B.Tech 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have completed 12th or its equivalent with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects with 50% marks from any recognized University.
- The Age Limit should be as per JEE Main 2022.
AIT B.Tech 2022 Application Form
AIT Pune B.Tech Admissions: Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the steps below while filling out the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for AIT B.Tech Admissions.
- Enter details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill in the remaining application parts such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
AIT B.Tech Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows:
|Application Form||The fee to be paid|
|AIT Application Form||Rs 1000/-|
AIT Pune B.Tech 2022 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows:
- Candidates will be selected based on the Scores in JEE Main.
- The results of filtered candidates will be available on the official website, candidates need to login to check out the results.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend the counselling process for verification of documents, admission formalities, etc.
AIT B.Tech 2022 Counselling Process
AIT Pune B.Tech Admissions: The Counselling Process will be conducted on the prescribed date at the Institute. The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the Counselling Process:
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Photocopy of JEE Main Admit Card & Score Card.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of the AIT B.Tech Application Form 2022 (AIT पुणे B.Tech आवेदन), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. You may also subscribe to our website. So, you can get all the latest updates from our website.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions:
Who is eligible for AIT Pune?
Admission to the B.E Program in AIT Pune, students have to complete the JEE Mains with a 50% aggregate overall in Inter/10+2.
When should I apply for AIT Pune?
AIT Pune will release the application form of 2022 in the Month of March, 2022.
What is the last date for the Registration at AIT Pune?
Registration will start from March 15, 2022. And, the last date to fill in the registration with the late fee of Rs. 500 is Jun 15, 2022.
How can I get my Admission at AIT Pune 2022?
Students have to attempt a basic JEE Main Exam i.e Joint Entrance Exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). For more information visit the official site i.e www.jeemain.nic.in.