IBSAT Application Form 2020: Check out the details of the IBSAT Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (आईसीएफएआई बिजनेस स्कूल योग्यता टेस्ट) 2020 like IBSAT 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IBSAT Syllabus, IBSAT 2020 Application Form, and Fee. IBSAT is the university level entrance exam conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is held for providing admission in postgraduate level courses like MBA/PGPM programs which are offered by various ICFAI business schools.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- GMAT Application Form, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- SNAP Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
- NMAT Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration
Content in this Article
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad, IBS supplements the MBA/PGPM Program with soft skills which provide a unique opportunity for the student to develop, upgrade their personality, communication and presentation skills. Candidates can get admission into various IBS campuses located in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bengaluru, & Dehradun. IBSAT is an online management aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. The test scores are used for admission to MBA and Ph.D. programs.
IBSAT Application Form 2020 – Exam Dates
|Availability of online application form||5th July 2019|
|Last date to access the application form||12th December 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||15th December 2019|
|Exam date||21st & 22nd December 2019|
|Declaration of result||5th January 2020|
|Selection Briefings||11th – 19th January 2020|
|The selection process starts||MBA/PGPM: 22nd – 29th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad|
Previous Year Dates
|IBSAT 2020 Exam Dates||IBSAT Dates 2020|
|IBSAT 2020 Date for Registration Start||July 1, 2019|
|IBSAT 2020 Last Date to Apply||December 12, 2019|
|Last date to apply for IBS admission with CAT/GMAT/NMAT score||January 31, 2019|
|IBSAT 2020 Date for Admit card Download start||December 15, 2019|
|Last Date for IBSAT Admit Card 2020 download||December 22, 2019|
|IBSAT 2020 Exam Date||December 21 & 22, 20219|
|IBSAT 2020 Result Date||January 5, 2019|
|IBSAT 2020 Score Card Download Date||January 5, 2019, onwards|
|Selection Briefings (Start-End Dates)||January 2019, 3rd week|
|Selection Process for MBA/PGDM (Start-End Dates)||February 2019, last week|
IBSAT Full form is ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test
IBS Campuses List
IBSAT Courses List
IBSAT 2020 Application Form
The IBSAT 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of IBSAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for IBSAT 2020 examination.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can get the IBS application form through online or offline mode. Candidates can get the application from the 1st of July 2020 till 12th December 2019.
- The online application form is available from the website. The offline application form is issued from the marketing offices of the IBS.
- Candidates, those fill the application form through offline mode, they have to send the application to the address of BS Admissions Office 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad- 500082, Telangana
- The application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
IBSAT 2020 Application Fee
IBSAT Application Form: The application fee is Rs. 1800. The fee can be paid via debit/credit card and net banking. Candidates who buy the form from the designated center, they have to pay the fee in cash & buy the form.
IBSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The students currently appearing for the graduation examination are also eligible for IBSAT 2020.
- The Candidates appearing for IBSAT should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education, with a graduation degree from any recognized university.
- There is a criterion of scoring a minimum of 50% and above marks in English subjects.
- If the candidates are not able to fulfill the above eligibility criteria, they have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by 31st May 2019.
IBSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The Language of the answer will be English only. There will be a total of 120 questions in the examination. The questions asked in the examination will be objective type questions. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. The marking scheme consists of 1 mark for each correct answer. There is no negative marking system in the examination. The Following Table Gives the Number of Marks and Question for each section in the IBSAT Exam.
|English Usage||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Quantitative Ability||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Reading Comprehension||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Data Interpretation & Sufficiency||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Total||120 Ques||120 Marks|
IBSAT 2020 Syllabus
IBSAT Application Form: IBSAT exam tests a candidate’s ability in analytical reasoning, data adequacy, data interpretation, quantitative techniques, reading comprehension and vocabulary.
- Installment payments
- Permutation & Combination
- Quadratic and linear equation
- Profit & Loss
- Allegation & mixtures
- Number System
- Work, Pipes, and Cisterns
- Arithmetic Progression
- Time and Work
- Coordinate Geometry
- Sentence completion
- Contextual usage
- Replace the missing words
- Para Jumble
- Reading Comprehensions
- Comprehension of passage
- English Grammar
- Incorrect words
- English Usage
Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation
- Pie chart
- Venn – diagram
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Bar graphs
- Column graphs
- Statements and Conclusions
- Matrix arrangements
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Cause and effects
- Graphs representing area
How to Prepare IBSAT 2020 Exam
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
IBSAT 2020 Admit Card
The IBSAT Admit Card will be provided by the exam conducting authority only through online mode. After downloading the admit card, candidates must check the details printed on it and make sure they are error-free. In case of any errors in the admit card details, candidates must contact the exam officials. The slot booking process will be started from the 3rd week of November 2019 in which candidates have to choose the center, exam date, and timing.
Click Here: IBSAT Admit Card Online
Candidates will check their results from the 1st week of January 2020. Candidates will view their results by entering their application number & password. The result will be announced through online mode only on the website.
Click Here: IBSAT Results
IBSAT 2020 Selection Procedure
IBSAT Application Form: After the result of the written exam is out, qualifying candidates to proceed to the subsequent selection rounds. The Candidate selection rounds will take place from 20th February to 26th February 2020.
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
The IBSAT Exam of 2020 Scheduled dates would be Updated by the IBSAT in the Official Website Very Soon. We will Provide the Complete information On the IBSAT 2020 Exam dates, IBSAT 2020 registration and Online Application, IBSAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus and many Details. you can also refer to the official website of IBSAT 2020 for more information.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- COMEDK UGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- WBJEE Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
- MP PAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IBSAT Application Form (आईबीएसएटी), Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.
In eligibility criteria point number 3 means that the student must have english subject in graduation