Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
Check out the details of the Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here we are providing the information about Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. Assam Polytechnic (असम पॉलिटेक्निक PAT 2019 आवेदन फॉर्म) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Students who are willing to get the entrance in Polytechnic colleges have to know the complete details about Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019.
Read the Following Links for more information on the concept of Entrance Exam,
- AP PGECET Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- Karnataka Polytechnic Admission, Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date
Content in this Article
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Last Date to submit the fee||2nd week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
About Assam Polytechnic PAT
Directorate of Technical Education, Assam announces Polytechnic exam in the State for the students who are willing to study engineering/technical education. The State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Assam is the body which is responsible for conducting Polytechnic Examination in various disciplines in Engineering and Technology offered by various Polytechnic Institutes. Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2019 will be held in the month of May 2019 at various centers allotted by the Board for which online application will be submitted in the month of March 2019. The academic session will start in the month of August/September 2019.
Previous Assam Polytechnic Exam Dates 2018
|Online application form starts from||3rd week of March 2018|
|Online Application Last date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of online application form||Last week of April 2018|
|Online admit card Available from||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2018|
Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2019
The application form will be accepted only from the students belong to the Assam state. Students have to apply online by logging into the website. The online application will start from the third week of March 2019 and remain open until the third week of April. Students are advised to keep the printout of filled in application form safe for further process.
Click Here: PAT online Application form
The Assam Polytechnic PAT Online application fee is Rs. 400 which is to be paid through challan in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online.
The Eligibility Criteria for PAT Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Assam University 2019, Assam Polytechnic PAT Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Assam Polytechnic.
- Nationality: Student must be an Indian citizen. The Student must be the resident of Assam state.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 21 years as on 1 Aug 2018.
- Qualification: The Candidates must pass 10th class exam or its equivalent from recognized board.The Candidate must qualify with Mathematics and Science as a compulsory subject. For General students, 40% marks in average are the minimum marks required and for SC students, 35% marks are the required marks and the candidates of ST, 30% is the minimum required marks.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern of Assam Polytechnic is available on the following points: There will be a question paper which will be of objective nature. The authority will conduct the exam thru the offline mode. The number of questions in the exam will be 100. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours. The questions in the exam will be from mental aptitude and general awareness.
|Subjects||Marks||Type of Questions|
|Mathematics & Science||100 Marks||Multiple Choice Questions|
Note: Admission Test for Modern Office Management (MOM) will be from subjects such as General Knowledge and English.
Syllabus for Assam Polytechnic 2019
Candidates have to prepare for exams from General Knowledge, Science and Mathematics subjects. If a candidate wants satisfaction marks Candidate are suggested to prefer Assam Polytechnic textbook rather than unique etc. The syllabus will be containing the academic syllabus of the qualifying exam (10th or equivalent). It includes the subjects such as Mathematics & Science and General English & General Knowledge (for MOM).Go through all subject of Assam Polytechnic Syllabus wise.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important days
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Scene.
- Arithmetic Progression, Arithmetic Mean
- Geometric Progression, Geometric Mean
- Relations & Functions, Matrices, Determinants
- Continuity & Differentiability, Application of Derivatives, Integrals, Applications of Integrals, Differential Equations
- Vectors & three-dimensional geometry, Linear Programming
- Probability, Sets & Functions, Finite & Infinite sets, Equal Sets, Subsets, Union & Intersection of sets, Difference &Compliment of a set
- Relations & Functions, Ordered pairs, Cartesian product of sets, Domain & range of function, Product & Quotient of Functions, Pictorial representation of functions
- Trigonometric functions Positive & Negative angles, Measuring angles in radians, Truth of the identity, Signs of trigonometric functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Coordinate Geometry, Straight lines, Conic section, Circle, Ellipse Parabola, Hyperbola
- Introduction to three-dimensional geometry
- Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability
- Complex numbers & quadratic equations Linear Inequalities, Permutations & Theorem, Binomial Theorem Pascal’s Triangle, Sequence & Series
- Command of Language
How to Prepare for Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019
- Firstly, make a time table for your studies according to the syllabus. Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous year question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
Assam Polytechnic Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Assam Polytechnic 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Assam Polytechnic 2019 exam.
Click here: PAT Previous Year Question Papers Download
Assam Polytechnic Answer Key
After the one or two weeks of the examination answer key will be available on the official portal. Through online, official portal of authority Candidates can download answer key of Assam Polytechnic. Answer key will help candidates to calculate their marks and score in the entrance examination. Through this candidate get to know their performance and can check their answer written in exams by candidates.
Click Here: PAT Answer Key
Assam Polytechnic Admit Card
Eligible candidate will get an opportunity to download their admit card from the official website i.e. http://dteassam.in/ probably in the month of May 2019. For further information in this regard, candidates have to visit the official website and we are also bound to provide you any update in this connection. Keep a close eye on newspaper and website link. The candidate has to retain the Admit card till the admission process gets over for future references in Assam PAT 2019.
Click Here: PAT Admit card
Assam Polytechnic Result
Successful candidate of Assam PAT 2019 may get their result through notification of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam on its official website http://dteassam.in/. The candidates are advised to check official website regularly. No other information will be sent in this regard. The result of Assam PAT 2019 is expected to declare by the DTE, Assam in the month of June 2019. Final selection will be based on rank secured by the candidate and fulfillment of minimum basic eligibility condition.
Click Here: PAT Result
Assam Polytechnic Cut Off
There is a minimum cut off or qualifying criteria on the basis of which students are called for the counseling process. Since there are a lot of colleges offering admission under ASSAM PAT 2019, cut off also varies from college to college. However, ASSAM PAT 2019 cut off keeps on changing from year to year and cut off for any particular year depends upon the following factors:
- Number of test-takers
- The difficulty level of exam
- Increase or decrease in seats
- Change in admission policy
Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2019
The counseling for the Assam Polytechnic 2019 will be purely based on merit. Schedule of counseling and admission will be notified through the leading local daily newspapers and on the website. Students who are selected for the counseling round are required to bring the duly filled Part-B form. The admission will be offered on the basis of the interview.
Documents Needed at the time of Counselling:
- Original copies of Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Employment Certificate
- Lucknow University Admission Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern and also additional information about the Assam Polytechnic exam 2019. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.