GCET 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
Check out the details of GCET 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here we are providing the information about GCET 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. GCET Goa Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education or DTE every year in Goa. Students who are willing to get the entrance in universities have to know the complete details about GCET 2019.
Also, Read the Following Links for More Information
- AP PolyCET 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- MH CET 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- AP PGECET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
About Goa Common Entrance Test
Content in this Article
Goa Common Entrance Test (जीसीइटी) is a state level entrance exam managed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. Goa Common Entrance Test exam is conducted for offering admission to the students in architecture, engineering and many other courses in Goa. Various colleges & institutions of Goa state consider the GCET score for providing admissions into various courses. Admission to MBBS will be based on the NEET scores and admission to B.Arch course will be done on the basis of score obtained in NATA exam.
GCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||March 25, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form and Collecting Admit Card||April 2 – 7, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form and Collecting Admit Card with late fee||April 27, 2019|
|Date of Exam||8th May 2019 – Physics & Chemistry|
9th May 2019 – Mathematics
|Declaration of result||June 15, 2019|
|Counselling starts from||June 18, 2019|
GCET Full form is Goa Common Entrance Test
Previous GCET Exam Dates
|Application Form Notification releases on||4th week of November 2017|
|Online Application Form available from||Last week of March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form & Collecting Admit Card||1st week of April 2018|
|Collecting Admit Card with late fee||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Released on||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling date Starts from||June 2018|
GCET Application Form 2019
- Download the application form and take a printout of it. Candidates must fill the application form in their own handwriting.
- The application form will be available in the last week of March 2019. Candidates are required to fill all details in the application form carefully.
- Paste recent photograph in the application form. Attach all the required documents like DD, qualifying exam certificates, etc. with the application form.
- Candidates have to submit the application form at the notified locations (as per center opted), on specified dates, along with self-attested copies of required documents.
The application fee of GCET 2019 will be Rs. 1500. Candidates have to submit the application fee by making Demand Draft. The late fee will be charged if the candidate will fill the form after the last date of submission of application form. The demand draft should be made in favor of “Director of Technical Education” payable at Panaji from any scheduled bank.
GCET Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form candidates can check their eligibility criteria:
Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Nationals. Non-resident Indians with a valid passport can also apply under seat reserved for NRI category. Overseas citizens of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are eligible for admissions to seats under NRI category.
Age limit: Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Allied Health Sciences, Dentistry, and Nursing: candidates must have completed their 17 years of age as or on 31st December of the year of admission. Pharmacy, Engineering, and Architecture: There is no age limit, minimum or maximum has been mentioned for admission in these courses.
- BHMS & AHS: Must pass the 10+2 of Goa Board or its equivalent examination with English with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects with minimum 50% marks for general, 40% marks for SC/ST and OBS.
- B.Sc Nursing: Candidates must pass HSSC with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 45% marks aggregate and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC.
- Engineering: Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent with English, Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects with additional subject among one of them Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Chemistry.Must have secured 45% for general & 40% for reserved categories.
- B.Pharma: Passed 12th or equivalent exam with English, Chemistry & Physics as compulsory subjects & any one of the following Bio-Technology, Mathematics, Biology & Computer Science.
- B.Arch: Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics subjects securing 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST & OBC). Candidates must have qualified the NATA exam.
GCET Exam Pattern
- GCET Question Paper will consist of Multiple Choice Question.
- The pattern of the question paper will be based on OMR sheet.
- Each paper will be consisting of 75 questions. Two hours will be given for each paper.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
|Mathematics||75 Ques||75 Marks|
|Biology||75 Ques||75 Marks|
|Physics||75 Ques||75 Marks|
|Chemistry||75 Ques||75 Marks|
Syllabus for GCET 2019
The questions in the examination are based on the subject of 10+2 as per the Goa board of secondary and higher secondary examination. A few topics are mentioned below.
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- D and F block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- P-block elements
- Vectors and three-dimensional geometry
- Linear programming
- Relations and functions
How to Prepare for GCET 2019
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus. Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous years question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
GCET Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for GCET 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in GCET 2019 exam.
Click here: GCET Previous Year Question Papers
GCET 2019 Answer Key
Candidates can check their answers with the GCET 2019 answer keys and find the approximate marks in advance for each question for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. They can estimate the probable marks in the exam and chances of attending their GCET 2019 counseling for further admission. Candidates can also use the marking scheme in the GCET 2019 exam pattern to calculate their marks. Candidates can also compare with the previous year cutoff marks for various courses and calculate their probable scores.
Click Here: GCET Answer Key
GCET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card for GCET 2019 will be released 2-3 weeks before the scheduled exam date. The application form submitted should contain correct information and no fields should be left incomplete.
- Once the correct application form and fees are submitted by the candidate, an admit card will be issued thereafter to the respective candidates. It will not be emailed or posted, nor can it be downloaded from the official website of the exam.
- The admit card will not be issued to those who have submitted incomplete application form and/or documents.
- Admit card will not be reissued if it is lost.
- Admit card will consist of all the important details about the exam like dates & timing, candidate’s name & roll number, venue of the exam.
- Candidates must bring their original admit card on the day of the exam to the venue.
- It will be recommended to carry one Photo ID proof along with all the required documents.
Click Here: GECT Admit Card
GCET Result 2019
GCET 2019 result will be published in the first week of June 2019. Candidates those appeared in the examination can check their results via online mode through the website. The individual score card will not be given to any candidate. On the basis of the result, the merit list will be prepared for providing admission.
Click Here: GCET Result
GCET 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff of GCET exam will depend on many factors such as previous years cut-off, number of applicants, overall performance. Some of the factors are mentioned below:
- Number of Candidates appeared in the exam
- No of candidates qualify the exam
- Level of difficulty of question paper
- No. Of vacancy in the exam
- Cutoff may also be sectional wise
Candidates who applied for this exam are advised to check the expected cut off marks of GCET on the official website.
GCET Counselling 2019
- After the result announcement, candidates have to fill the application form (B) at the notified location.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for all the courses as per the marks scored in the examination.
- Students will be invited for counseling on the basis of merit list.
- In the GCET admission process, the shortlisted candidates have to present in person at the notified center.
- At the time of admission, candidates have to bring their original required documents.
- If candidates fail to appear for the admission rounds, their seats will be offered to other candidates in the merit list.
- IPU CET 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- CG PET 2019 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about GCET 2019 (जीसीइटी 2019)Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus and also additional information about the GCET exam 2019. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.