Check out the details of HP PAT 2020 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for admission in Universities. Here we are providing the information about HP PAT 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria, etc., Candidates will able to know the total information about HP PAT 2020 (एचपी पैट आवेदन पत्र) in this article. Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT 2020) will be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala. Students who are willing to get the entrance in Diploma courses have to know the complete details about HP PAT 2020.
Also, Read the following Links for more information
- AP ECET Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- CUCET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Date, Eligibility
- GITAM GAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- Assam Polytechnic PAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
About Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test
Content in this Article
(HP PAT) Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test is a state-level entrance exam. Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala conducts this exam every year. It offers admission to the first year (3 years) of Diploma courses in the HP state. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various government and private institutions of Polytechnic in the state. HP PAT (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) is a state-level entrance exam. Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala conducts this exam every year.
It offers admission to the first year (3 years) of Diploma courses in the HP state. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various government and private institutions of Polytechnic in the state.
HP PAT 2020 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||April 04, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 03, 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 10, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 19, 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||4th week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of June 2019|
HP PAT FULL FORM IS Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test
HP PAT Application Form 2020
The HP PAT 2020 application form will be made via online mode. The filling of the application form will start from the first week of April 2020. Candidates are informed to fill the application form before the last date of form submission. Enter all the data which is required in the form. Upload the photograph and signature in the specified size. Before submitting the form, the candidate must ensure that the data entered is correct.
Click Here: HP PAT Online Application form
The application fee for the exam is Rs. 650 for the General category. For SC/ST/OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 400. The application fee can be paid through a payment gateway of internet banking/credit card/debit card. Candidates can also pay the application fee through Banking Challan of State Bank of Patiala.
HP PAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The candidate must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Candidate must be passed 10th class or equivalent from any recognized board or HP board.
- Candidate must secure 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- The mandatory subjects in which a candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Science, and English. Appearing candidates can also apply.
HP PAT Exam Pattern 2023
Check here the exam pattern of HP PAT 2020. The exam will be conducted on the OMR sheet, i.e. through offline mode. There will be a total 150 questions in the exam. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours. The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type questions. Four marks will be awarded for each correct response and one mark will be deducted every incorrect response.
Syllabus for HP PAT
HP PAT Syllabus is framed in class 10 Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. English is common and includes topics related to English Grammar till class 10. It also includes questions on reading comprehension, unseen passage, etc.
- Present perfect vs Simple Past
- Active and Passive
- Avoiding Repetition
- Countable and uncountable
- Comparisons, Conditionals, Connectors
- Modals-Expressing Attitude
- Reported Speech
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Defecting and Correcting Errors
- Dialogue Completion
- Fill in the blanks with suitable words
- Re-arranging jumble words or phrases
- Future time references
- Present Continuous tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Simple past vs Past Perfect.
- light– Reflection and Refraction
- Human Eye, Electricity
- Magnetic effect of Electric current and
- Source Of Energy and Environment.
Chemistry: From Chemistry subject, 25 questions are asked in the exam having a weightage of 50 marks each.
- Structure of Atom
- Metal and Non-metal
- Chemical Reaction and Equations
- Acids Bases and Salts
- Carbon and Its Compounds
- Periodic Classification of Elements.
Mathematics: 50 questions are asked from the Mathematics subject. Candidates can prepare for the following topics. They can also take the help of reference books such as R.D. for the preparation of such topics.
- Pair of Linear Equation in two variables
- Real Number
- Quadratic Equation
- Arithmetic Progression
- Co- Ordinate geometry
- Area related to circles
- Surface Areas and Volumes
How to Prepare for HP PAT
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus. Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous year question papers will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for HP PAT 2020 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in HP PAT 2020 exam.
Click here: HP PAT Previous Year Question Papers
The answer key for HP PAT will be provided on the official website of HP PAT. The Answer Key will be released in the third week of May 2020. The authority provides with one of the facility which states that the candidate can submit any grievance about answer key. The candidate can fill this grievance until the third week of May 2020. After the date is over the candidate will not be allowed to send any of this.
Click Here: HP PAT Answer key
The Board will issue the HP PAT Admit Card 2020 to all the eligible applicants after the successful submission of the application form. Candidates can download the admit card in the month of May 2020 from the official website of the admission board. It will be crucial to take the admit card at the examination center as it is the entry card that denotes the information such as the candidates’ name, exam date, and the examination venue.
Click Here: HP PAT Admit card
The result for HP PAT will be declared in the last week of May 2020. The candidates whose results satisfy the cutoff condition and perform well in HP PAT be called for the further counseling process. The link for the result will be provided on the official website of the HP PAT. The candidates can visit that link, check the result and download the result. The result must be preserved by the candidate for further use and future reference in the HP PAT admission procedure.
Click Here: HP PAT Result
Cut off Marks 2020
After the announcement of the HP PAT result 2020, the exam conducting authority will declare the HP Polytechnic cutoff score 2020. The HP PAT 2018 cutoff is the minimum qualifying score that applicants are required to secure in order to be shortlisted for admissions to diploma programs in engineering/technology. Applicants are required to participate in the HP PAT counseling 2020 process. The cutoff score of HP PAT 2020 is determined on the basis of several factors like difficulty level of the paper, the total number of applicants appeared for the exam, previous year cutoff marks, availability of seats, etc. The HP Polytechnic cutoff score will be released category wise.
After the declaration of the result, the Central Admission Selection Committee will conduct the online counseling. The verification of documents will take place in this round. Admission will be offered on a merit basis. Merit will be prepared on the basis of the HP PAT 2020 entrance exam.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- HP PAT 2020 Admit Card
- DOB Certificate
- Bonafide/Domicile of HP
- AP PGECET Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- NSIT UG Application Form, Fee, Admission, Dates, Eligibility
- CG PPT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about HP PAT 2020 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and also additional information about the HP PAT exam 2020. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.