HP PAT 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Check out the details of HP PAT 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here we are providing the information about HP PAT 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria etc., Candidates will able to know the total information about HP PAT 2019 in this article. Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT 2019) will be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala. Students who are willing to get the entrance in Diploma courses have to know the complete details about HP PAT 2019.
Also, Read the following Links for more information
- AP ECET 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- CUCET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Date, Eligibility
- GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
About Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test
Content in this Article
(HP PAT) Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test is a state level entrance exam. Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala conducts this exam every year. It offers admission to the first year (3 years) of Diploma courses in the HP state. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various government and private institutions of Polytechnic in the state. HP PAT (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) is a state level entrance exam. Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala conducts this exam every year. It offers admission to the first year (3 years) of Diploma courses in the HP state. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various government and private institutions of Polytechnic in the state.
HP PAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||April 04, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 03, 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 10, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 19, 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||4th week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of June 2019|
HP PAT FULL FORM IS Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test
Previous HP PAT Exam Dates 2018
|Availability of Application form starts from||1st week of April 2018|
|Application form Last date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit card Available from||3rd week of May 2018|
|Examination date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2018|
HP PAT Application Form 2019
The HP PAT 2019 application form will be made via online mode. The filling of application form will start from the first week of April 2019. Candidates are informed to fill the application form before the last date of form submission. Enter all the data which is required in the form. Upload the photograph and signature in the specified size. Before submitting the form, the candidate must ensure that the data entered is correct.
Click Here: HP PAT Online Application form
The application fee for the exam is Rs. 650 for General category. For SC/ST/OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 400. The application fee can be paid through a payment gateway of internet banking/credit card/debit card. Candidates can also pay the application fee through Banking Challan of State Bank of Patiala.
HP PAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The candidate must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Candidate must be passed 10th class or equivalent from any recognized board or HP board.
- Candidate must secure 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- The mandatory subjects in which candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Science, and English. Appearing candidates can also apply.
HP PAT Exam Pattern 2019
Check here the exam pattern of HP PAT 2019. The exam will be conducted on OMR sheet, i.e. through offline mode. There will be total 150 questions in the exam.The duration of the exam will be 3 hours. The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type questions. Four marks will be awarded for each correct response and One mark will be deducted every incorrect response.
Syllabus for HP PAT
HP PAT Syllabus is framed on class 10 Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. English is common and includes topics related to English Grammar till class 10. It also includes questions on reading comprehension, unseen passage, etc.
- Present perfect vs Simple Past
- Active and Passive
- Avoiding Repetition
- Countable and uncountable
- Comparisons, Conditionals, Connectors
- Modals-Expressing Attitude
- Reported Speech
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Defecting and Correcting Errors
- Dialogue Completion
- Fill in the blanks with suitable words
- Re-arranging jumble words or phrases
- Future time references
- Present Continuous tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Simple past vs Past Perfect.
- light– Reflection and Refraction
- Human Eye, Electricity
- Magnetic effect of Electric current and
- Source Of Energy and Environment.
Chemistry: From Chemistry subject, 25 questions are asked in the exam having weightage of 50 marks each.
- Structure of Atom
- Metal and Non-metal
- Chemical Reaction and Equations
- Acid Bases and Salts
- Carbon and Its Compounds
- Periodic Classification of Elements.
Mathematics: 50 questions are asked from Mathematics subject. Candidates can prepare for the following topics. They can also take help of reference books such R.D. for preparation of such topics.
- Pair of linear Equation in two variables
- Real Number
- Quadratic Equation
- Arithmetic Progression
- Co- Ordinate geometry
- Area related to circles
- Surface Areas and Volumes
How to Prepare for HP PAT 2019
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus. Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous years question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
HP PAT Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for HP PAT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in HP PAT 2019 exam.
Click here: HP PAT Previous Year Question Papers
HP PAT 2019 Answer Key
The answer key for HP PAT will be provided on the official website of HP PAT. The Answer Key will be released in the third week of May 2019. The authority provides with one of the facility which states that the candidate can submit any grievance about answer key. The candidate can fill this grievance until the third week of May 2019. After the date is over the candidate will not be allowed to send any of this.
Click Here: HP PAT Answer key
HP PAT 2019 Admit Card
The Board will issue the HP PAT Admit Card 2019 to all the eligible applicants after the successful submission of the application form. Candidates can download the admit card in the month of May 2019 from the official website of the admission board. It will be crucial to take the admit card at the examination center as it is the entry card which denotes the information such as the candidates’ name, exam date, and the examination venue.
Click Here: HP PAT Admit card
HP PAT Result
The result for HP PAT will be declared in the last week of May 2019. The candidates whose result satisfy the cutoff condition and perform well in HP PAT be called for the further counseling process. The link for the result will be provided on the official website of the HP PAT. The candidates can visit that link, check the result and download the result. The result must be preserved by the candidate for the further use and future reference in HP PAT admission procedure.
Click Here: HP PAT Result
HP PAT Cut off 2019
After the announcement of the HP PAT result 2019, the exam conducting authority will declare the HP Polytechnic cutoff score 2019. The HP PAT 2018 cutoff is the minimum qualifying scores that applicants are required to secure in order to be shortlisted for admissions to diploma programs in engineering/technology. Applicants are required to participate in the HP PAT counseling 2019 process. The cutoff score of HP PAT 2019 is determined on the basis of several factors like difficulty level of paper, the total number of applicants appeared for the exam, previous year cutoff marks, availability of seats, etc. The HP Polytechnic cutoff score will be released category wise.
HP PAT Counselling 2019
After the declaration of the result, the Central Admission Selection Committee will conduct the online counseling. The verification of documents will take place in this round. Admission will be offered on the merit basis. Merit will be prepared on the basis of HP PAT 2019 entrance exam.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- HP PAT 2019 Admit Card
- DOB Certificate
- Bonafide/Domicile of HP
- AP PGECET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- NSIT UG 2019 Application Form, Fee, Admission, Dates, Eligibility
- CG PPT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about HP PAT 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and also additional information about the HP PAT exam 2019. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.