AP ECET 2020 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Check out the details of the AP ECET 2020 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee. Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here we are providing the information about AP ECET 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. AP ECET (ఎపి ఇసిఇటి) 2020 is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. Students who are willing to get the entrance on university campuses have to know the complete details about AP ECET 2020.
Also, Read the following Links for more information
- MP PPT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AP PolyCET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- TS Polycet Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
- TS EAMCET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Content in this Article
About Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test
A Common Entrance test designated as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) for 2nd-year regular, lateral admission into B.E/B.Tech courses Un-aided, private professional colleges and Universities for Diploma in Engineering, Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree holders. The exam will be conducted by JNT University, Anthapur and AP ECET Notification 2020 will be given in the month of March 2020 for the academic 2020-2021 year. So eligible candidates those who are interested may apply online only.
AP ECET 2020 Exam Dates
AP ECET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Starts from||4th week of February 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form without late fee||4th week of March 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result and Answer Key |
|3rd week of May 2019|
|Release of Rank Card||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
AP ECET FULL FORM IS Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test
AP ECET Application Form 2020
The AP ECET Application form will be accepted through online mode only. The application form will start filling from the third week of February 2020. Make sure that you take a printout of filled in the application form for future records.
Click Here: AP ECET Online Application form
The registration fee is Rs.400 and can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP. The fee can also be paid through payment gateway of Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking.
Students appearing in the AP ECET exam this year can check the eligibility criteria for the exam:
Nationality: Students should belong to the Indian National. The student must hold the Andhra Pradesh state domicile.
Qualification: Students should have obtained a Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E. /B.Tech. /B. Pharmacy course. Students must obtain 45% marks and 40% marks for reserved category in the qualifying examination.
AP ECET Exam Pattern
|Mathematics||50 Marks||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25 Marks||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25 Marks||Common to all branches|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/Computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Biotechnology as the case may be)||100 Marks||Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry||50 Marks|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream|
|Analytical Ability||50 Marks|
|Communicative English||50 Marks|
Syllabus for AP ECET 2020
In the below section, different courses syllabus is provided. Candidates are advised to prepare for only those topics which are mention in the below section for Engineering Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020.
Diploma Holders in Engineering
- Basic Industrial Biotechnology
- Genetics and Cell Biology
- Bio-Reactor Engineering
- Molecular Biology – Genetic Engineering
- Plant Bio-Technology
- Animal Bio-Technology
- Enzyme Engineering
- Geology and Mineralogy of Ceramic Raw Materials
- White Ware & Heavy Clay Ware
- Glass Technology
- Cement Technology
- Advanced Ceramics
- Fuels, Furnaces & Pyrometry
- Enamels and Glazes
- Material Technology
- Chemical process principles
- Organic Chemical Technology
- Inorganic Chemical Technology
- Fluid mechanics
- Heat transfer
- Mechanical unit operations
- Thermodynamics and Reaction Engineering
- Mass Transfer
- Instrumentation & Process control
- Environmental Studies and Pollution Control Engineering
- Energy Technology & Plant Operation
- The Strength of Materials
- Theory of Structures
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Irrigation Engineering
Computer Science Engineering:
- Digital Electronics
- Computer Organization
- C and Data Structures
- Computer Networks
- Operating Systems
- Object-Oriented Programming Through C++
- Java Programming
- Internet Programming
Electrical and Electronics Engineering:
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- C. Machines, Batteries & Measuring Instruments
- C. Circuits and Transformers
- C. Machines
- Power System Generation & Protection
- Transmission and Distribution
- Electric Traction
- Electrical Estimation
- Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics and Micro Controller
Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Circuit Theory
- Electronic Measuring Instruments
- Industrial and Power Electronics
- Communication Systems
- Advanced Communication Systems
- Digital Electronics
- Microcontrollers and Microprocessors
- Audio Video Systems
- Data Communications and Computer Networks
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial electronics and control engineering
- Digital Electronics
- Electronic Measuring Instruments.
- Process Instrumentation
- Process Control
- Communications and Linear IC Applications
- Analytical and Biomedical instrumentation
- Microcontroller & PLCs.
- Workshop Technology
- Welding, Forging, Foundry and Conventions in drawing
- Engineering Materials, and Solid Mechanics
- The Design of Machine Elements
- Hydraulic Machines and Pneumatics
- Steam Boilers, Nozzles, and Turbines
- Industrial Management and Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Elementary Principles of Metallurgy
- Fuels, Refractories, and Pyrometry
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
- Physical Metallurgy
- Heat Treatment Technology
- Ferrous Extractive Metallurgy
- Non-Ferrous Extractive Metallurgy
- Material Testing
- Mechanical Metallurgy
- Foundry Technology
- Welding Technology
- Elements of Mining
- Mining Geology
- Mine Environmental Engineering – 1
- Mine Environmental Engineering – 2
- Methods of Working Metal
- Mine Surveying
- Mining Machinery – 1
- Methods of Working – Coal
- Mining Machinery – 2
- Mining Legislation and Management
Common Subjects Syllabus
- Differentiation and its Applications.
- Differential Equations.
- Partial Fractions.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Integration and Its Applications.
- Complex Numbers.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Water Technology.
- Atomic Structure.
- Kinematics and Friction.
- Modern Physics.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics.
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Elements of vectors.
- Units and dimensions.
How to Prepare for AP ECET 2020
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that. Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
AP ECET Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for AP ECET 2020 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the AP ECET 2020 exam.
Click here: AP ECET Previous Year Question Papers
AP ECET 2019 Answer Key
The official answer key of the AP ECET examination will be realized in the month of May (Last or Mid) on the official portal of AP ECET. The Rank of the candidate will be replaced as per the marks obtained by the candidate in the Entrance examinations. With the help of the answer key, the Candidate will be able to calculate the rough marks of AP ECET examinations. Hence Answer key plays an important role in predicting the marks as what you have written.
Click Here: AP ECET Answer Key
AP ECET Admit Cards 2020
It will be only possible to access the AP ECET 2020 admit card through the official portal of exam conducting authority. At the time of appearing in the exam, candidates have to be present with admit card along with one of their identity proofs.
Click Here: AP ECET Admit cards
AP ECET Result 2020
The result will be announced by the AP ECET conducting authority on its official portal. Students can download their rank cards from the website after the declaration of the result. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks secured in the entrance examination.
Click Here: AP ECET Result
AP ECET Counselling 2020
Qualified students can attend the counseling for admission into various engineering & pharmacy colleges. Admission will be provided on the basis of scores in AP ECET. APSCHE conducts web counseling for qualified students. Students have to reach one of the 18 helpline centers for certificate verification.
- SRMJEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- TS PGECET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about AP ECET 2020 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee (ఎపి ఇసిఇటి 2020) and also additional information about the AP ECET exam 2020. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.