Check out the details of the GITAM GAT 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for admission to Universities. Here we are providing the information about GITAM GAT (गीतम जीएटी) 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. GITAM GAT 2020 is a university level examination organized by the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM). This test conducted for providing admission to students in UG & PG courses in the field of technology and pharmacy.
For more information refer the following Links:
- Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
- AMU Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date
- Kerala Polytechnic Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University three campuses located in Bengaluru, Vishakhapatnam, and Hyderabad. It was the first private engineering institute in Andhra Pradesh to receive the university status. GITAM is planning on receiving an ABET International Accreditation.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, the government of India ranked GITAM as A+ category university among the universities of its kind. GITAM is approved by AICTE with its eligibility extending to almost all undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited the university with an A+ grade.
GITAM GAT 2020 Exam Dates
|GITAM GAT 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application form||November 2019|
|last date to apply online||30th March 2020|
|last date to request for offline form||25th March 2020|
|last date to apply offline||30th March 2020|
|Online slot booking||05 – 07th April 2020|
|Availability of E-hall tickets from||05th April 2020 onwards|
|Dates of Online Examination||11 -21st April 2020|
|Announcement of GAT-2020 Ranks||25th April 2020|
|Admission Counselling (B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm)||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling for JEE MAIN, AP & TS EAMCET RANKERS||1st week of June 2020|
|Admission Counselling (M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm)||To be announced soon|
GITAM GAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Starts from||November 12, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the application form||March 30, 2019|
|Slot Booking Starts from||April 5 – 7, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||April 5, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||April 10 – 22, 2019|
|Announcement of Results||April 26, 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||3rd week of May 2019|
GITAM GAT FULL FORM IS Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Admission Test
GITAM GAT 2020 Application form
- The application form will be available via online and offline mode. Candidates can get the applications from the selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, and Karur Vysya Bank.
- Fill all the required details like personal, academic, address and many others also Upload the scanned images of the photograph in the prescribed format.
- Students can also obtain the application through post by sending a request to Director-Admissions with a DD of the required fee. After filling the application, candidates have to send the application along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
Director – Admissions,
GITAM UNIVERSITY, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
How to Apply for GAT 2020
Apply online at www.gitam.edu. Applications can also be obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by demand draft for Rs.150 drawn in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank Request for applications by post will be accepted up to 25th March 2017.
Click Here: GITAM GAT Online Application Form
The application fee will be Rs. 600 for female candidates and Rs. 1000 for other candidates. The fee payment can be made via debit/credit card or demand draft. The DD should be drawn from any scheduled bank made in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Admission Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in GITAM GAT 2020, GAT Entrance Test Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in GITAM University.
For B.Tech: The Candidates must have passed the intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board. The Qualifying Exam should have Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects and must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in PCM.
For M.Tech: The Candidates must hold a BE/ B.Tech./AMIE in the relevant area of engineering and secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
GITAM GAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The GITAM GAT 2020 will be organized in online mode. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. 4 marks (for B.Tech) and 3 marks (for M.Tech) will be awarded for each correct response. One mark is awarded for every correct answer.
|Physics||30 Ques||120 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Ques||120 Marks|
|Mathematics/ Biology||40 Ques||160 Marks|
|Total||100 Ques||400 Marks|
|Reasoning||30 Ques||120 Marks|
|Verbal Ability||30 Ques||120 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 Ques||160 Marks|
|Total||100 Ques||400 Marks|
Syllabus for GITAM GAT 2020
The syllabus of the GAT examination will vary according to the courses opted by the students. For B.Tech, the syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. For M.Tech, the syllabus will have topics from Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude. To score better in the examination, you should prepare according to the syllabus.
- Mathematics: Functions, Partial Fractions, Exponential And Logarithmic Series, Successive Differentiation, Quadratic Equations & Theory Of Equations, Theory Of Equations, Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications , Sequences And Series, Permutations & Combinations, Matrices And Determinants, Vector Algebra And 3d Geometry, Sequences And Series, Permutations & Combinations, Matrices And Determinants, Limits, Continuity And Differentiability, Applications Of Derivatives, Indefinite Integration, Applications Of Integrals, Co-Ordinate Geometry, Applications Of Integrals, Differential Equations, Probabilities And Random Variables And Distributions, Random Variables And Distributions
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Bonding, Classification Of Elements And Periodicity Of Properties, Hydrogen And Its Compounds, Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals, States Of Matter, Chemical, Solutions, Acids And Bases, Solid State, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Electro Chemistry, Group 13 Elements, Group 14 Elements, Group 18 Elements Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes, Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids, Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Practical Organic Chemistry: Detection Of Elements (N, S, Halogens), Polymers, Chemistry In Everyday Life, Environmental Chemistry
- Physics: Units And Dimensions, Errors, Elements Of Vectors, Kinematics, Dynamics, Friction, Centre Of Mass, Collisions, Rotatory Motion, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Elasticity, Surface Tension, Fluid Mechanics, Temperature And Thermal Expansion Of Solids, Liquids And Gases, Thermo Dynamics, Transmission Of Heat, Wave Motion, Magnetism, Ray Optics And Optical Instruments, Physical Optics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Thermoelectricity, Electromagnetics, Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, Semi-Conductor Devices And Communication Systems
How to Prepare for GITAM GAT
- Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam. Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet. Practice from previous year question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
GITAM GAT Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for GITAM GAT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in GITAM GAT 2019 exam.
Click here: GITAM GAT Previous Year Question Papers
GITAM GAT Answer Key
Candidates who will appear for the entrance test can check for the GITAM GAT 2020 Answer Key here after the exam has concluded in April. GITAM University doesn’t usually publish answer keys of GITAM GAT.
Candidates can compare their answers with the ones listed in the answer key and get a very close estimate of their expected score in GITAM GAT 2018 before the actual results are declared in May 2020. There are a few leading coaching institutes that may publish answers keys of GITAM GAT 2020, but they aren’t official keys. Candidates may calculate the expected score using the marking scheme announced by the University for the GITAM GAT.
GITAM GAT Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be released via online mode through the website. GITAM GAT 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded after the completion of the slot booking process. Students are needed to bring the admit card and a photo identity proof at the exam venue. Students can bring any one of the following ID proofs, i.e. Passport/DL/Voter ID card/PAN card/School or College photo-bearing ID card/Aadhar Card.
Click Here: GITAM GAT Admit Card
GITAM GAT Result
The GITAM GAT Result 2020 will be provided to students from the first week of April 2020. Candidates can check the result via online mode. A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the marks scored in the GAT exam as per the rule of reservation of UGC guidelines.
Click Here: GITAM GAT Result
GAT Cut Off & Merit List
The cutoff mark for GITAM GAT 2020 is the minimum score needed to secure a B. Tech seat at GITAM University. The GITAM GAT 2020 cutoff will be determined by the university after the declaration of result in the first week of May 2020. GITAM University will determine separate GITAM GAT cutoff for each program and category of students. The reservation of seats will be according to the guidelines and norms laid down by UGC.
Candidates, who score the cut-off mark or higher will be eligible to take part in counseling. Such candidates will have to download the call letter for counseling and attend the same in person. GITAM GAT 2020 cutoff depends on a number of factors like the sanctioned intake for a particular course, the number of applications received the difficulty level of the exam, and also last year’s cutoff.
GAT Counselling 2020
Admissions will be strictly done on the basis of the merit list. The counseling process will be started in the month of May 2020. During the counseling process, candidates have to submit their preferences of colleges and courses for admission. Once the seat allotment process completed, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete admission formalities.
- IMU CET Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
- VITEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about GITAM GAT 2020 (गीतम जीएटी 2020) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility and also additional information about the GAT exam 2020. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box.