NSIT UG 2020 Application Form, Fee, Admission, Dates, Eligibility
Check out the details of the NSIT UG 2020 Application Form, Fee, Admission, Dates, Eligibility. Here we have provided the information about NSIT 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (एनएसआईटी यूजी) is the reputed institutions which offer various programs in the field of engineering. The university runs 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) & 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program.
For more information refer the following Links:
- VEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- VSAT Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- CG PET Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
(NSIT) Netaji Subash Institute of Technology is one of the most reputed Engineering Colleges in India Located in Dwarka, New Delhi. NSIT is the only engineering college under the University of Delhi. It is one of the most renounce institutions of India that provides education in the field of technology. NSIT UG 2020 admission will be based on the marks secured in the JEE Main exam. This admission process will be managed by the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. The Institution imparts various undergraduate & postgraduate courses in the field of engineering.
The admission into the B.Tech course will be done by Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi. Through this process, candidates will get admission into NSIT, IIITD, DTU, and IGDTUW. The admission in Full-time (Sponsored) and the Part-Time course will be given on three things: Performance in qualifying exam, written test, and interview. Through this admission is possible in professional degree courses (PG) in the NSIT.
NSIT UG 2020 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||2nd week of June 2020|
|Submission of Registration and Counselling fee (Through E-Challan)||4th week of June 2020|
|Submission of Registration and Counselling fee (Through Online Mode)||Last week of June 2020|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||Last week of June 2020|
|Documents Verification||Last week of June 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration||1st week of July 2020|
NSIT FULL FORM IS NETAJI SUBHAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
NSIT UG Application Form 2020
- The NSIT UG 2020 Application Form will be available from the second week of June 2020. Candidates will get the application form through online mode only.
- Candidates can register-cum-counseling till the 4th week of June 2020 or Last week of June 2020 (Online).
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy. The Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form to the coordinator.
Click Here: NSIT UG Application Form
The counseling fee will be Rs. 1200 including extra bank charges. Candidates can make payment through internet banking/credit card/ debit card or through e-Challan of SBI Bank.
NSIT UG Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for PG Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University 2020, NSIT UG Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in NSIT UG.
Age Limit: There is no minimum age limit for the Undergraduate Courses.
Educational qualifications required for NSIT (UG) 2020 are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed 10th class from ICSE, CBSE or any other equivalent Board.
- One should have passed 12th class from ICSE, CBSE or any other equivalent Board.
- Candidates must have opted Science stream in 12th class.
- The Candidates must have opted for Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as their core subjects in class 12th.
- The Candidates of General category must have scored 60 % marks in class 12th.
- Candidates of Reserved categories will be given relaxation in of marks scored in class 12th.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Defense Category (CW)||5%|
|Differently Abled Persons (PD)||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrants Seats (KM)||1%|
|Single Girl Child||1%|
NSIT UG 2020 Merit List
The University will consider the JEE Main rank for admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) courses. Candidates will get admission into these courses on the basis of the marks obtained in the JEE Main entrance exam (PAPER 1).
NSIT UG 2020 Admission Process
The authority will consider JEE Main marks for providing admission to students. To become eligible for the admission procedure, candidates will have to complete the registration formalities and pay counselling fee. The authority will organize counseling in four rounds including:
- Choice filling and locking process which will be conducted in online mode.
- Allotment of seats will be based on JEE Main rank list.
- Obtaining the admission provisional letter from the official website of the authority.
- Document verification and reporting process.
- VITEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- NIFT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- CENTAC Application Form, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility, Fee
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about NSIT UG 2020 (एनएसआईटी यूजी 2020) Application Form, Fee, Admission, Dates, Eligibility and also additional information about the NSIT UG exam 2020. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box.