Check out the details of CG PPT 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for admission to Universities. Here we have provided the information about CG PPT 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria, etc., Candidates will able to know the total information about CG PPT 2020 in this article (CG PPT 2020 आवेदन पत्र). Chattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). Students who are willing to get the entrance in Diploma courses have to know the complete details about CG PPT 2020.
Also, read the following links for More Information
- TS ECET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BCECE Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Fee, Eligibility
- IISC Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
Content in this Article
About Chattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test
Chattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2020 Application Form will be commenced from the last week of March 2020. CG PPT 2020 (Chattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state-level entrance exam conducted every year. It is administered by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). Aspirants can get enroll themselves in various engineering diploma courses in the state of Chhattisgarh. Every year, many aspirants applied for the exam and qualify for the exam.
CG PPT 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of online application||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Model answer key release||2nd week of May 2020|
|Answer key objection last date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Result announcement||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of Jun 2020|
CG PPT 2019 Exam Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application form||26th Mar 2019|
|Last date to access the application form||14th Apr 2019|
|Date of examination||9th May 2019|
CG PPT FULL FORM IS Chattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test
CG PPT Application Form 2020
The CG PPT 2020 application form will be provided through online mode. The application form will be started during the third week of March 2020. After filling the form completely, candidates have to click on the submit button to submit the details. A registration Id will be generated after the successful submission of an application form. Candidates have to make the payment at the last step.
Click Here: CG PPT Online Application form
The application fee for the General category candidates is Rs. 200. For OBC candidates, it will be Rs. 150. The candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs. 100. Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking. Candidates can also make payments through e-challan.
CG PPT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check here the eligibility criteria of the CG PPT exam.
- Domicile Requirement: Candidates should have the domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10th Board exam from a recognized board. The Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with a minimum of 35% marks. The eligibility of Candidates must have mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2020
CG PPT 2020 exam pattern would be determined as follows The exam will be conducted in the offline mode. The exam will be of 3 hours. The question paper will be based on the Objective Type question and There is a total of 150 questions in the exam. There is no provision of negative marking.
Syllabus for CG PPT
General Properties of Matter And Sound:
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
Matter: Structure & Behavior:
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
Light, Electricity & Magnetism:
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current
Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound:
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- Rate of a chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compounds
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by the Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- The relation between arc, radius and central angle.
- Trigonometric Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of the triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Area and circumference of a circle.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone, and sphere.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Area of a sector of circle and length of the arc of a circle.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, the cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on the single event only).
How to Prepare for CG PPT 2020
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus. Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous year question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked. Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough.
- To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health. Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
CG PPT Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for CG PPT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in CG PPT 2019 exam.
Click here: CG PPT Previous Year Question Papers
CG PPT 2020 Answer Key
Candidates would be able to download the CG PPT 2020 Answer Key after finishing the entrance test through online mode. The answer key will contain all the correct answers to the examination. With the help of answer key, candidates can get an estimate idea of how many marks they score in the examination. The answer key will be published in a pdf format for all sets. Candidates can calculate their marks with the help of a marking scheme. Candidates can submit any objection regarding the answer key via Email to [email protected]
Click Here: CG PPT Answer Key
CG PPT Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card of CG PPT 2020 will available online probably in the last week of April. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their registration ID or registration number/Date of birth. Admit card bears the details like roll number, exam date and time, and examination center, etc. Candidates should keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure is over.
Click Here: CG PPT Admit Card
CG PPT Result
The authority will announce the CG PPT 2020 result online on its official website probably in the first week of June 2020. Applicants can download/view their result by entering the roll number. The final selection of candidates is done on the basis of their results. The officials will prepare a separate merit list for offering admission to selected candidates in the various polytechnic institutions of the state.
Click Here: CG PPT Result
CG PPT 2020 Cut off
CG PPT 2020 cut-off will be released through online mode. Students can download the PDF of CG PPT cut off for various phases from here. Cut off will be published for the top colleges of Chhattisgarh. It will include opening rank, closing rank, opening score and closing score respective to the branch offered by the particular college. To get admission, it is mandatory for the students to score cut-off marks. Students can apply for the college/branch for which they are fulfilling the cut off and admission eligibility.
CG PPT Counseling
Successful candidates will be called for counseling on scheduled dates and times in the month of June 2020. In this process, the educational documents of the candidates will be verified. For participation in the counseling, Rs. 200/- will be charged from the candidate as counselling fee.
- Passport size photos.
- CG PPT 2020 Scorecard.
- CG PPT 2020 Admit card.
- Passing mark sheet of 10th / 12th class.
- Character Certificate from the last school.
- Domicile Certificate of Chhattisgarh.
- JET Agriculture Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- VITMEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ATIT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- TS Polycet Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about CG PPT 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date and also additional information about the VEE exam 2020. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.