Check out the details of the Topic VITMEE 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of VIT University Masters Entrance Test 2020 like VITMEE 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form (VITMEE आवेदन पत्र), and Fee. VIT University, also known as the Vellore Institute of Technology is a private university in Tamil Nadu, India.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- LPU NEST Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- VITEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- SRMJEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- UPESEAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
VIT University admits students on the basis of merit through an online entrance exam. VIT organizes its own entrance exam, called the Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination. The candidates who have qualified the GATE exam & searching for the admission into VIT University campuses have to apply for VITMEE 2020 exam.
VITMEE 2020 Exam Dates
|Online application form availability||2nd Week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Starting of slot booking||Last week of May 2020|
|VITMEE 2020 exam date||1st Week of Jun 2020|
|Result declaration||2nd Week of Jun 2020|
|Merit list release||2nd Week of Jun 2020|
|Beginning of counselling||3rd Week of Jun 2020|
Previous Year Exam Dates
|Online Application form Starts from||February 22, 2019|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||May 21, 2019|
|Slot Booking Begins||Last week of May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||May 2019|
|VITMEE Exam Date||June 2, 3 2019|
|Declaration of Results||June 8, 2019|
|Counselling||June 18 – 30 2019|
VITMEE FULL FORM IS VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MASTER’S ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
The वीआईटीएमईई Online Application Available on the Official Website of VIT. The following we provide the Online Application form for 2020 examination.
- VITMEE 2020 Application Form
How To Apply
- VITMEE 2020 Application Form available in online mode only. The application form will be available online from March 2020 as the last date to fill the 2020 application form will be May 2020.
- Online Application fee payment can be done via two modes i.e. online mode (credit card/ debit card) or offline mode (Canara/ HDFC Bank/ ICICI/ e-challan of Syndicate)
- After submitting these details in the form of VITMEE 2018, you should proceed with the payment of the application fee.
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is will be Rs. 950. Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through offline mode and online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
The Eligibility Criteria for VITMEE 2020 which includes the Age limit for VITMEE TEST 2020 Qualification as follows.
Age limit: The Candidates Age limit as the whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 is eligible.
- For M.Tech the Candidates have to pass their B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- For MCA the Candidates have to qualify their three-year duration BCA, B.Sc from a recognized university.
The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so no marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks in the tabular form for the 2020 Exam are given as follows,
|Technical Subjects||80 Ques|
|English Communication||20 Ques|
Note: There will be no negative marking for the wrong response given by the candidate.
The VITMEE 2020 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of M.Tech and MCA. The syllabus has the main subjects of both Courses and we provided the Subjects on Topic wise as follows,
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING: Fourier’s law of heat conduction, the law of thermodynamics, Law of conservation of mass and energy, Basic principles of unit operation and unit process, Overview of industrial biochemical processes.
- CHEMISTRY: Thermodynamics, quantum theory, Stereochemistry, Molecule structure, Heterocyclic compounds, Instrumental methods of analysis and Thermodynamic
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING: Coding, security and vulnerability, Mathematical Logic, Differential, and Integral Calculus, Analysis of algorithms and computational complexity, Digital logic, Programming methodology, System & program development methodology
- CIVIL ENGINEERING: Linear Algebra, Differential equations, Structural Engineering, Concrete Structures Water Resources Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING: Linear Algebra, Differential equations, Network graphs, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING: Transform Theory, Numerical Methods, Fourier transform, Probability and Statistics.
- INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING: Matrix Algebra, Systems of linear equations, Eigenvalues and vectors, Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation
- LIFE SCIENCES: Biophysics, Biochemistry, Cell Structure and Function of the Organelle, Genetics, Plant Sciences
- MATHEMATICS: Linear Algebra, Complex Analysis, Real Analysis, Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Probability, and Statistics,
- NANOTECHNOLOGY: Quantum Physics, Solid State Physics, Materials, Characterization,
- PHYSICS: Mathematical Physics, Spectroscopy, Electro-Magnetic Theory, Statistical Mechanics, solid-state physics and material science.
How to Prepare for Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in VITMEE 2019 exam.
|VITMEE Exam Paper 2015||Download|
|VITMEE Exam Paper 2016||Download|
|VITMEE Exam Paper 2017||Download|
Click Here: VITMEE Exam Previous Papers for 2019
The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answers may challenge the answer key. The VITMEE answer key will be published on June 2018.
Click Here: VITMEE Exam Answer Key for 2018
Candidates will be able to get the VITMEE to admit card 2018 through online mode from the website. The admit card will be available from May 2020 for candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: VITMEE Exam Admit Card
VITMEE 2020 Result will be declared in June 2020 through online mode. The VITMEE 2020 result indicates actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination. Holding a rank in VITMEE which confirm your admission in VIT University.
Click Here: VITMEE Exam Results
Cut Off & Merit List
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the VITMEE 2020 Examination for Admission. VITMEE 2020 cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the VITMEE test 2020 candidates for admission.
The Candidates qualified for the entrance test has to follow in the VIT seat allocation process for the seat distributions. The counseling schedule will be published by the VIT separately. On the confirmation of seat & acceptance of branch allotted, selected candidates have to submit the fee through DD in favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
You can also check the Following for more Information
- IIT JAM Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Main Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Advanced Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of VITMEE 2020 (वीआईटीएमईई 2020) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.