HBTI B.Tech Admissions 2020: Check out the latest updates of HBTI B.Tech 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling. Hart Court Butler Technological Institute offers UG & PG Courses in various branches of Engineering & Technology. Admissions for B.Tech Programs will be based on JEE Main Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Counselling & Document Verification Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. The online applications will start from June 2020 (HBTI B.Tech प्रवेश). Through this article, you can get all the information about Tentative Dates of Admissions, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SITM MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
- TAPMI Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
HBTI full form is HartCourt Butler Technological Institute
Content in this Article
Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU)(formerly HBTU) is a state technical university located at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India. It is one of the oldest engineering institutes in the country and holds the ISO 9001:2000 certification. It offers Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Doctoral programs in engineering, as well as the Masters’s program in Computer Applications.
HBTU offers its students a wide variety of UG and PG courses, awarding Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
B.Tech. courses are offered in 13 fields of engineering and technology.
- Ranked 25 in top 100 Engineering Colleges in India by outlook in 2017
- Ranked 52 in India by the week in the year 2016
- Ranked 45 in India by Edu rand in the year 2015
- Ranked 20 in India Best Govt Engineering College in India by India today in 2018
- Ranked 1 Consistenlently in the list of best state engineering colleges in UP
Apart from this, For decades the institute has been a member of the top 50 engineering colleges club, Hbti was Awarded the Excellence Award by VIT University Vellore in 2015, Ranked AAAA.
HBTI B.Tech Admissions 2020 Dates at hbtu.ac.in
HBTI B.Tech Admissions in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon.
Previous Year Dates
|HBTU Counselling Registration||20 June 2019|
|Last Date for HBTI Application Form||30 June 2019|
|Choice Filling & Locking||26th – 30th June 2019|
|HBTI Counselling Round 1 Starts from||3 July 2019|
|HBTI Counselling Round 2 Starts from||16th July 2019|
|HBTI Counselling Round 3 Starts from||26th July 2019|
|Spot Counselling||7 – 9 August 2019|
|Counselling & Document Verification||10 – 11 August 2019|
|Starting Date of Application Form||December 1, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 1, 2019|
|JEE Main Exam Date||April 6 – 20, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for HBTI B.Tech Admissions
Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with a minimum of 55% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Applications can be completed both offline or online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., www.hbtu.ac.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
HBTI B.Tech 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Registration Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC/SC/ST Candidates||Rs 2000/- (Non – Refundable)|
HBTI B.Tech 2020 Counselling
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seats, candidates have to reach the allotted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below-mentioned documents, their candidature will be canceled.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 8 Passport Size Photo
- Valid Identity Proof
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of HBTI B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.