HBTI B.Tech Admissions 2023: Check out the latest updates of HBTI B.Tech 2022 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling. Hart Court Butler Technological Institute offers UG & PG Courses in various branches of Engineering & Technology. Admissions for B.Tech Programs will be based on JEE Main Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Counselling & Document Verification Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. The online applications will start in July 2022 (HBTI B.Tech प्रवेश). Through this article, you can get all the information about Tentative Dates of Admissions, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SITM MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
- TAPMI Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
HBTI full form is HartCourt Butler Technological Institute
Content in this Article
Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU)(formerly HBTU) is a state technical university located at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India. It is one of the oldest engineering institutes in the country and holds the ISO 9001:2000 certification. It offers Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Doctoral programs in engineering, as well as the Masters’s program in Computer Applications.
HBTU offers its students a wide variety of UG and PG courses, awarding Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
B.Tech. courses are offered in 13 fields of engineering and technology.
- Ranked 25 in top 100 Engineering Colleges in India by outlook in 2017
- Ranked 52 in India by the week in the year 2016
- Ranked 45 in India by Edu rand in the year 2015
- Ranked 20 in India Best Govt Engineering College in India by India today in 2018
- Ranked 1 Consistenlently in the list of best state engineering colleges in UP
Apart from this, For decades the institute has been a member of the top 50 engineering colleges club, Hbti was Awarded the Excellence Award by VIT University Vellore in 2015, Ranked AAAA.
HBTI B.Tech Admissions 2022 Dates at hbtu.ac.in
HBTI B.Tech Admissions in the academic year of 2022 will be updated soon.
Registration Start Date
July 20. 2022
Registration End Date
Aug 22, 2022
To be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for HBTI B.Tech Admissions
Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with a minimum of 55% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Applications can be completed both offline or online mode. Candidates applying for admission should follow the steps below while filling out the application form:
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., www.hbtu.ac.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
HBTI B.Tech 2022 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows:
|Category||Registration Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC/SC/ST Candidates||Rs 2000/- (Non – Refundable)|
HBTI B.Tech 2022 Counselling
Candidates will be invited for counseling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on preference and marks. After allotment of seats, candidates have to reach the allotted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the documents below, their candidature will be canceled.
Documents to be carried out at the time of Counselling:
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 8 Passport Size Photo
- Valid Identity Proof
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of HBTI B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention them in the comment box. So, we will clear all those as soon as possible.
How can I get admission to HBTI Kanpur B.Tech?
Admission for B.Tech courses will be open through JEE Main which was followed by counseling conducted by the university.
Can I get direct admission at HBTI Kanpur?
There is no direct admission will be available at HBTI. Students need to take the corresponding exam. For B.Tech courses IIT JEE Mains & MBA Entrance Exam like MAT, CAT, etc…
What is the last for HBTU Registration?
HBTU last date registration for HBTI B.Tech Admissions is Aug 24, 2022. So, applicants need to fill out the application form before the last date.
When will be the HBTU Admission Registration will be started?
HBTU Registration will start on 20 July 2022.