Army College of Dental Sciences Admission 21: Check out Army College of Dental Sciences 2020 details. ACDS full form is Army College of Dental Sciences (ఆర్మీ కాలేజ్ ఆఫ్ డెంటల్ సైన్సెస్). We’ve provided the Army College of Dental Sciences Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered by ACDS, Application Form to join in the college, and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Army College of Dental Sciences. The official website of ACDS is www.acds.co.in.
Army College of Dental Sciences Admission 2021
|Army College of Dental Sciences University
|BDS, MDS Courses
|The medium of the Course
|Telugu & English
|For BDS: Rs 2,59,500 per year
For MDS: Rs 4,20,500 per year
About Army College of Dental Sciences
Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad has been established by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). The present college campus was inaugurated by the Chief of Army Staff, Gen N C Vij, PVSM, UYSM, AVSM, ADC, COAS. The college is recognized by the Dental Council of India and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi and is providing degree courses in BDS and MDS. The college motto is to LEARN TO EXCEL.
Courses Offered by Army College of Dental Sciences
- Under Graduate Courses (BDS) – The college offers the course, which is the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. The duration of the course is four years of active study plus and a one-year internship. The annual intake of the BDS Course is 40. From the academic year 2016-17, out of 40 seats, 34 seats are filled through merit list of NEET for the wards of Army/ retired Army personnel and 06 seats to be filled by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal. The sanctioned intake in the BDS course is 40. Out of this, 34 students are admitted through NEET. The remaining six seats are allotted to the students of Telangana through KNR UHS. The present strength of the BDS students is 238. Admission to ACDS is purely on the NEET merit basis.
- Post Graduate Courses (MDS) – The duration of MDS is 3 years. The College has introduced PG programs in six departments with three seats each in specialties of Prosthodontics, Conservative Dentistry, Periodontics and two seats each in Orthodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry. One seat will be filled by the Government of Telangana through Telangana PG every sixth year. The present strength of the students in the PG course is 40.
Army College of Dental Sciences Application Form
ACDS BDS Application form
The common application form is available online. The application form must be downloaded and duly filled with right details. Downloading both pages of application form is recommended along with prospectus for the same. The prospectus contains all the centers with its code. It is helpful in filling the desired center details in the application form correctly. The awards to the parents must indicate with the correct code, as described in the second page of the application form.
Candidates are required to submit the ACDS Application Form along with a copy of the UG NEET Application form and NEET Result card immediately on the declaration of results without Fail. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully.
ACDS MDS Application form
Applicants can find application form from the official site. After filling up the application form applicants need to enclose application form in an envelope or send the same via ordinary post only. For more details, applicants can visit the official website.
Eligibility & Qualification
For BDS: The candidate must have passed the PCB subjects in the two-year intermediate course/BSc course/course equivalent from the Indian School Certificate/pre-professional course/pre-medical course/any other course which is equivalent to Intermediate science course covering Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the first attempt.
For MDS: Applicants should hold a BDS degree from a university under a Central or State government or authorized by the dental council of India or registered by the state dental council. Children of eligible army personnel and ex-army personnel are also eligible to apply.
Important Notice for BDS Course 2020 Admission
The Admission will be strictly based on the marks obtained in the NEET UG 2020 (Exam was held on 26th July 2020)
So, based on the examination date the admission will take place. So, the candidates who have attended that exam those candidates are eligible.
ACDS has an intake of 40 students per year. Out of these 6 seats for Telangana State and the remaining seats (34) for retired Army Personnel.
Note – For, more information about the admission details and the fee details visit the official link.
ACDS Nagar (Chennapur – CRPF Road) Jai Jawaharnagar Post, Secunderabad-87, Telephone: 040-2008024, EMAIL: [email protected]
- Adikavi Nannaya University Admission – Application, Fee, Courses
- Andhra University Admission – AU Application, Fee, Courses
- ANU Admission Application, Fee, Courses – Acharya Nagarjuna University
Share this article “Army College of Dental Sciences Admission 2021 Application (ఆర్మీ కాలేజ్ ఆఫ్ డెంటల్ సైన్సెస్ అప్లికేషన్), Fee, Courses details” to other students who are searching for ACDS Admission. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding the Army College of Dental Sciences.