SITM MBA Application Form 2020: Check out the latest updates of SITM MBA Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. SITM offers MBA, Executive MBA in Telecom Management. Candidates will be offered admissions based on SNAP Score followed by GE-PIWAT. SNAP Test is on December 2018. Applications are released by the University from January 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute (SITM MBA आवेदन फॉर्म). Through this article, you can get all the information regarding SITM MBA Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIPMB PGDM Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IISWBM MBA-MHRM Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
SITM full form is Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management
SITM MBA Application Form 2020 Dates
Content in this Article
|SNAP and Programme Registration Begins||Aug 16th, 2019, Friday|
|Last date to apply for SNAP||Nov 23rd, 2019, Saturday|
|Last date to pay for SNAP||Nov 23rd, 2019, Saturday|
|Last date of Online registration For Institute||Jan 9th,2020, Thursday|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees For Institute||Jan 9th, 2020, Thursday|
|SNAP Test||Dec 15th, 2019, Sunday
Time: 1400-1600 hours
|SNAP Result||Jan 10th, 2020, Friday|
|Announcement of the Shortlist for Group Exercise and
|Jan 17th, 2020 Friday|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||MBA – 07th, 08th, 9th & 14th, 15th & 16th Feb 2020.
(Friday to Sunday)
|Announcement of First Merit list||Feb 28th, 2020, Friday|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first
|Mar 16th, 2020, Monday|
|Program Commencement||Jun 8th, 2020, Monday|
Previous Year Dates
|Online Registration of SNAP begins from||August 28, 2018|
|Last Date for SNAP Registration||November 26, 2018|
|SNAP Exam Date||December 16, 2018|
|SNAP Result||2nd week of January 2019|
|Online Registration of SITM starts from||August 28, 2018|
|Last Date for SITM Registration||January 15, 2019|
|Display of candidates for GE – PIWAT||January 18, 2019|
|Dates for GE – PIWAT at Pune||8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th, 17th February 2019|
|Declaration of SITM Merit List||February 28, 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of 1st Installment||March 15, 2019|
|Program Commences||June 3, 2019|
Here is the information regarding the number of seats available for MBA Admissions category wise. Please have a look at it.
|Category||Seats Available (%)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15 %|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Children/wards of Defence Personnel||5%|
SITM MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks (45 % marks for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
SITM MBA 2020 Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be as follows:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the SNAP Score which is conducted on 16th December 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test.
- Final declaration of candidates will be done on SNAP Score, Academic Record, GE-PIWAT.
- Here is the weightage table of each section :
|Written Ability Test||10%|
SITM MBA 2020 Application Form
SITM MBA Application Form: Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Register online for the SNAP exam.
- Simultaneously, you can also apply online for SITM MBA Admission.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for primary registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
SITM MBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1180/-|
SITM MBA 2020 Admission Process
After final selection, candidates will be called for the admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- UG & PG Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- SNAP Exam Score Card
- SNAP Exam Admit Card
- GEPIWAT Admit Card
- Medical Certificate
- 5 Passport Size Colour Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates who are going to attend the SNAP Test and also to get the details of the SITM MBA Application Form, Fee (SITM MBA आवेदन शुल्क), Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.