NTPC Executive PGDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of NTPC Executive PGDM 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. NTPC School of Business, invites applications for PGDM and Executive PGDM Courses for the academic session 2019. Admissions to these courses will be based on CAT/GMAT/XAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Assessment (PA). Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about NTPC Executive PGDM Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- Manipal UGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- MP DMAT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
NTPC School of Business, Executive PGDM Admissions
NTPC Executive PGDM Admission Dates 2019
Content in this Article
|Events||Round 1||Round 2|
|Application Form Starts from||10th December 2018||–|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||28th February 2019||5th April 2019|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||18th, 22nd, 25th March 2019||29th & 30th April 2019|
|Result||29th March 2019||1st May 2019|
NTPC Executive PGDM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have atleast 3 years Bachelor’s Degree like BE/BTech/B.Sc/B.Com/CA/ICWA or any equivalent degree with 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
NTPC Executive PGDM 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
NTPC Executive PGDM 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For Indian Students||Rs 1500/-|
|For Foreign Students||$50|
NTPC Executive PGDM 2019 Selection Process
- For admission to PGDM (EM), candidates will be assigned Admission Score (AS) based on their performance in CAT/GMAT/XAT.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Assessment.
- Final selection of candidates will be on the basis of AS & PA.
NTPC Executive PGDM 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of NTPC Executive PGDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.