NTPC Executive PGDM Application Form 2020: Check out the details of NTPC Executive PGDM 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. NTPC School of Business invites applications for PGDM and Executive PGDM Courses for the academic session 2020. Admissions to these courses will be based on CAT/GMAT/XAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Assessment (PA). Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute (एनटीपीसी के कार्यकारी पीजीडीएम आवेदन पत्र). Through this article, you can get all the information about NTPC Executive PGDM Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- Manipal UGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- MP DMAT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
NTPC School of Business, Executive PGDM Admissions
Content in this Article
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels, it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. To strengthen its core business, the corporation has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilization, and coal mining as well.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. NTPC ranked 492nd in the ‘2020, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
NTPC Executive PGDM Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
The NTPC Executive PGDM Application Dates in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon at the nsb.ac.in
Previous Year Dates
|Events||Round 1||Round 2|
|Application Form Starts from||10th December 2018||–|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||28th February 2019||5th April 2019|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||18th, 22nd, 25th March 2019||29th & 30th April 2019|
|Result||29th March 2019||1st May 2019|
NTPC Executive PGDM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree like BE/BTech/B.Sc/B.Com/CA/ICWA or any equivalent degree with 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
NTPC Executive PGDM 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
NTPC Executive PGDM 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For Indian Students||Rs 1500/-|
|For Foreign Students||$50|
NTPC Executive PGDM 2020 Selection Process
- For admission to PGDM (EM), candidates will be assigned Admission Score (AS) based on their performance in CAT/GMAT/XAT.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Assessment.
- The final selection of candidates will be on the basis of AS & PA.
NTPC Executive PGDM 2020 Admission Process
NTPC Executive PGDM Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of NTPC Executive PGDM Application Form, Registration (एनटीपीसी के कार्यकारी पीजीडीएम पंजीकरण), Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.