LIBA MBA Application Form 2020: Check out the details of LIBA MBA 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. LIBA is the Institute that has released the notification for MBA programs for the session 2020. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/XAT Scores. Eligible candidates should apply for the application on the official website of the University. Go through the article for more details about LIBA Admissions etc (LIBA MBA एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). The Counselling or Admission Process will be done by the Loyola Institute of Business Administration. Through this article, you can get all the information about the MBA Application Form, Fee, Selection Process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- TS HORTICET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- NEET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Loyola Institute of Business Administration MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, was founded by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) in 1979. It is situated on the Loyola College, Chennai, campus and run by the Loyola College Society.
Admission to the two-year, full-time MBA is through the XAT examination conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur. Since the academic year 2012, LIBA has also accepted CAT scores. Candidates applying to LIBA will be short-listed on the basis of their XAT and CAT scores. The final selection of short-listed candidates is based on a group discussion and a personal interview; these are held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
Loyola Institute of Business Administration was ranked 32 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) management ranking in 2018.
The Courses offered by the Institute are as follows :
- Two-year PGDM Program
- Three-year, part-time PGDM Program
- Ph.D. Program
- One-year Executive PG Diploma Program
- Certificate Programs
- Blended Learning
- Executive MBA
LIBA MBA Application Form 2020 Exam Dates
The Loyola Institute of Business Administration Application dates in the academic year of 2020 will be available soon at the liba.edu
Previous Year Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||September 17, 2018|
|Registration Last Date||February 24, 2019|
|CAT Exam Date||November 25, 2018|
|XAT Exam Date||January 6, 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for LIBA MBA Application Form
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
LIBA MBA 2020 Application Form
LIBA MBA Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.liba.edu
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
LIBA MBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|For all Categories||Total Fee to be paid|
|Through Online Mode||Rs 1500/-|
LIBA MBA 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the following factors :
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on CAT/XAT Scores.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
LIBA MBA Interview Centres
Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted at the following centers:
LIBA MBA 2020 Admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/XAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of LIBA MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility (LIBA MBA की पात्रता), Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.