TAPMI Application Form 2023: Check out the latest topic of TAPMI 2023Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Selection Process. The Institute offers PGDM courses in Health Care Management, Human Resource Management, Business & Financial Services.
Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/XAT/GMAT. Candidates who are shortlisted on the scores of these entrance exams will be called for the next rounds of admission process such as the Written Ability Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute (TAPMI आवेदन पत्र). Through this article, you will get all the details like TAPMI Courses, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- DTU MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- DSE MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
TAPMI full form is T.A Pai Management Institute
T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is a private autonomous business school in India. It was established in 1980 and is located in the university town of Manipal in Karnataka. It is the fifth management institute in India with dual accreditation of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and Association of MBAs (AMBA). CRISIL graded TAPMI as A+++ B-School both at national and Karnataka State levels for three consecutive years.
TAPMI’s programs include a two-year residential post-graduate diploma in management, post-graduate programs in healthcare management, banking and financial services, a Ph. D. program, and an 18-month joint TAPMI and University of Dubai MBA program. TAPMI collaborates with a number of business organizations to provide continuous learning and education to their executives.
TAPMI was ranked 17 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016 and 15 in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
TAPMI Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
The important dates for TAPMI Admission Process for batch 2023-25:
|TAPMI Admission Application Commencement||05th November, 2022|
|TAPMI Admission Application Close||31st January 2023|
|TAPMI Admissions Final Selection First List Announcement||30th March 2023|
|Commencement of MBA First Year Term I||30th June 2023|
T.A. Pai Management Institute Admissions Schedule
Moderated Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted in February- March 2023. Please keep visiting the website for regular updates.
Dates for Moderated GD/PI (To be conducted Online) (tentative)
|February||19 & 24, 25 and 26|
|March||3 ,4, 5,10,11,12,18,19,24,25 and 26|
T.A. Pai Management Institute Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
T.A. Pai Management Institute Application Process
TAPMI Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
|Program||The fee to be paid|
|One Program||Rs 1500/-|
|Two Programs||Rs 2500/-|
|Three Programs||Rs 3500/-|
The Selection of candidates for the Admission Process will be as follows :
- Shortlisting the candidates based on CAT/XAT/GMAT Scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final Selection of candidates will be done considering the Entrance Exam Score, Academic Record, Work Experience, GE-PIWAT.
TAPMI Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Exam Score Card
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Exam Admit Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of the T.A. Pai Management Institute Application Form 2023, Fee (TAPMI आवेदन शुल्क), Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.