TAPMI 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the latest topic of TAPMI 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Selection Process. The Institute offers PGDM courses in Health Care Management, Human Resource Management, Business & Financial Services. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/XAT/GMAT. Candidates who are shortlisted on the scores of these entrance exams will be called for the next rounds of admission process such as Written Ability Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you will get all the details like TAPMI Courses etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- DTU MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- DSE MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
TAPMI full form is T.A Pai Management Institute
Content in this Article
T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is a private autonomous business school in India. It was established in 1980 and is located in the university town of Manipal in Karnataka. It is the fifth management institute in India with dual accreditation of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and Association of MBAs (AMBA). CRISIL graded TAPMI as A+++ B-School both at national and Karnataka State levels for three consecutive years.
TAPMI’s programmes include a two-year residential post-graduate diploma in management, post-graduate programmes in healthcare management, banking and financial services, a Ph. D. programme, and an 18-month joint TAPMI and University of Dubai MBA programme. TAPMI collaborates with a number of business organisations to provide continuous learning and education to their executives.
TAPMI was ranked 17 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016 and 15 in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
TAPMI 2019 Dates
|Applications will be available from||November 24, 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||January 18, 2019|
|TAPMI Shortlist||2nd week of February 2019|
|TAPMI Admission Process||2nd week of March 2019|
|Final Merit List||1st week of April 2019|
TAPMI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
TAPMI 2019 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
TAPMI 2019 Application Fee
|Programme||Fee to be paid|
|One Program||Rs 1500/-|
|Two Programs||Rs 2500/-|
|Three Programs||Rs 3500/-|
TAPMI 2019 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates for Admission Process will be as follows :
- Shortlisting the candidates based on CAT/XAT/GMAT Scores.
- Shortlisted of candidates will be called for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final Selection of candidates will be done considering the Entrance Exam Score, Academic Record,Work Experience, GE-PIWAT.
TAPMI 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Exam Score Card
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Exam Admit Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of TAPMI Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.