DAVUET Application Form 2020: Check out the latest updates of DAVUET 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Counselling. DAVUET is the University Level Entrance Exam conducted by DAV University for Under Graduate Courses. The University offers UG, PG & Doctoral Courses in the field of Engineering, Arts, Commerce, Education, Science, Computer Applications & Management. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on performance in the Entrance Exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University (डीएवीयूईटी आवेदन पत्र).
The online applications will start from April 2020. Through this article, you can get all the information about Tentative Dates of Admissions, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SIBM MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
- SP Jain MGB & GMBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
DAVUET full form is DAV University Entrance Test
Content in this Article
About DAV University
DAV University is a Private university in Jalandhar, Punjab, Founded in 2013 under the aegis of DAV Trust. DAV University at Jalandhar traces its roots to the legacy of the Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Schools System that has been reforming and redefining India’s educational scenario for 128 years. The University is the culmination of the movement that started with the foundation of the first DAV institute to propagate the ideals of the religious and social reformer Swami Dayanand Saraswati in Lahore on 1 June 1886. The University has adopted 5 surrounding villages and doing many works of public welfare there.
The university admits students either based on marks of the last qualifying examination or it may conduct their own entrance (Ph.D. entrance) tests for admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs.
DAVUET Application Form 2020
|Event Names||Dates (Tentative)|
|Closing date of filling Application Form||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of May 2020|
|Counselling Procedure starts||3rd week of May 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||April 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||April 8, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||April 30, 2019|
|Result Date||May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for DAVUET Application Form
Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with a minimum of 55% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
DAVUET 2020 Application Form
Applications can be completed both offline or online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute. www.davuniversity.org
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
DAVUET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 200/-|
DAVUET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the exam commences. Here are the steps to download the DAVUET Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “DAVUET” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
DAVUET 2020 Result
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” DAVUET 2020 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
DAVUET 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode. i.e., Pen & Paper Based Test.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1/4 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Total|
DAVUET 2020 Merit List
DAVUET Application Form: Merit List will be declared based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the Entrance Exam. Based on the candidate’s performance, they will be called for the Counselling Procedure
Cut Off Marks
Cut Off Marks are the minimum scores that are required for admission in Various Courses offered by the University.
DAVUET Cut Off will be calculated based on the following factors :
- Number of Applicants
- Number of candidates appeared for the Exam
- The difficulty of the Test
- Previous Cut Off Marks
DAVUET 2020 Counselling
DAVUET Application Form: Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below-mentioned documents, their candidature will be canceled.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- Call Letter of Counselling
- DAVUET 2020 Admit Card
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Any Valid Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of DAVUET Application Form, Admissions Fee (DAVUET प्रवेश), Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.