KRLMPCA UGCET Application Form 2020: Check out the latest updates of the KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, & Counselling. Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association invites applications for UGCET 2020. Admissions will be given to the candidates based on the performance in the Entrance Exam. Candidates who have been qualified in the Entrance Exam will be called for the Counselling Process. Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions (KRLMPCA UGCET आवेदन पत्र) available on the official website of the University. Through this article, you can get all the information about Dates of Admission, Counselling, etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- JoSAA Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Counselling Dates, Eligibility, Counselling
- Khalsa College Amritsar Admission Application Form, Fee, Counselling Dates, Eligibility
KRLMPCA UGCET full form is Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Under Graduate Common Entrance Test
Content in this Article
KRLMPCA UGCET Application Form 2020 Exam Dates
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Application Form
Important Dates (Expected)
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Registration starts
4th week of February 2020
Last date to download KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Application Form
5th week of February 2020
Last date to submit the KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Application Form with Receipt
Last week of February 2020
KRLMPCA UGCET Exam 2020
4th week of May 2020
Previous Year Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||10 Feb 2019|
|Last Date to download the Application Form||25 Apr 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||29 Apr 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||15 May 2019|
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Exam||19 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||31 May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for KRLMPCA UGCET Application Form
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 60% marks.
Applications should be completed through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the Official Website of the University.
- Click on “Admissions>Apply Online” available on the web page.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you have to select the Course of your choice before registration.
- Register yourself by providing the details such as Name, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, State, City, Course, Specialization.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
The Application fee varies as per the Courses selected by the candidates. The Fee Details of B.Tech Course are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1000/-|
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Admit Card
KRLMPCA UGCET Application Form: Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the exam commences. Here are the steps to download the Entrance Exam, Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “KRLMPCA UGCET ” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Results
KRLMPCA UGCET Application Form: Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” KRLMPCA UGCET 2020 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
- Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Exam.
- Candidates will be offered seats based on the preference of choices, Merit, Availability of seats & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam.
- After allotment of seats, candidates have to reach the allotted college for admissions.
- Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants.
- If the candidates fail to submit the below-mentioned documents, their candidature will be canceled.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- KRLMPCA UGCET Exam Admit Card
- KRLMPCA UGCET Exam Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of KRLMPCA UGCET Admissions (KRLMPCA UGCET प्रवेश), Application Form, Fee, Admit Card, Results, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.